Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pastor Snatches Church Member’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Snatches Church Member’s Wife (1014 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Snatches Girl 16 From Her Boy Friend. / Popular Auto Dealer, Lanre Shittu Snatches Zenithbank Manager’s Wife***buys House For Her In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Snatches Church Member’s Wife by bluehorizo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
A pastor in the Cherubim and Seraphim Church (C&S) has snatched the wife of a member of his church and instigated the police to send the man to Kirikiri Prisons.

Prophet Ayodele Iyatan, whose church is on Ray Power Road, Alagbado, instigated policemen at Oko-Oba Police Station to arrest and detain Mr. Samson Oyeleke Asaye, 49, a resident of 5, Adeola Adefolabi Street, Fagba, after his thugs had beaten up the victim.

He was charged to court and later taken to Kirikiri Prisons for allegedly challenging him over the snatching of his wife, Mrs. Christiana Asaye, a 48-year old mother of four children.

According to Mr. Asaye (husband) a former police constable who served at the Provost Department at Zone 2 Onikan, Lagos, before he left the service in 2004, “I attend Cherubim and Seraphim Church (C&S) at Oja-Oba, Abule-Egba with my wife and children.

“This church is under the leadership of Special Apostle Olagoke. One day Prophet Iyatan walked into the church and lied that God had directed him to enter the church to give a lecture. Wholeheartedly, the shepherd accepted him.

“After some days, he selected eight people, five women and three men including my wife, for Sunday School. Unknowingly, he was having sex with my wife and the other women.

“When I was told, I did not believe. Several times, my wife would leave home and go with Iyatan, sometimes for six weeks or more and when she returned, she would not let me have sex with her.

“I once caught them red-handed on my bed. Can you imagine that a prophet to whom I give money and clothes could snatch my wife? He once used thugs to beat me up and gave money to policemen at Oko-Oba to detain me for three days.”

When P.M.News contacted Prophet Iyatan on his mobile phone, he threatened to kill the reporter if the story is published.

As at the time of filing this report, Mr. Asaye is still being detained at Kirikiri Maximum Prisons.

http://thepmnews.com/2008/06/19/pastor-snatches-church-members-wife-sends-husband-to-kirikiri

Men be careful when your pastor gets too intimate with your wife. Shepherd indeed.
Re: Pastor Snatches Church Member’s Wife by ifyalways(f): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2008
ok.
Re: Pastor Snatches Church Member’s Wife by Jackal(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ Poster,

Come on!!!!

How can a Pastor snatch a Church member's wife?
Is this a Nollywood flick or just one of those stories?
This is highly laughable.
Re: Pastor Snatches Church Member’s Wife by Godalone(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
This is terrible.

(1) (Reply)

When The Trust Is Hurt / My Girlfriend Weighs 70 Kg Now, She's Becoming Like Busta / Help Me Get Over This Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.