Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men (2654 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men.... (pics Included) / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 1:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Are you okay? You seems to got me confused with other people or seems to think you know what and who I am.

Assumption seems to be a Nigerian thing on NL.

Yellow water isn't good for you.
are u reading a novel?

To much monkey pee isn't good for a married woman,if u are to drink it,atleast make sure it's chilled!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I don't know what AA is....ask someone who cares.
wonders shall never end ooh,pls can u direct me to any white man so i can ask him what AA means And whether it's still widely used to address some certain group of people
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Damn....what are those white men doing to Nigerian men in Nigeria besides taking the chicks?

Somebody is upset! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 3:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Yes, we know you married oyibo. Wey Ms Potato sef I don taya for you and I miss her.

You too? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Upset over what? Lmaooo! I would have being upset if i had seen tens of nigerian ladies posting in here,but thank God,they's none! Lmaoo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Damn....what are those white men doing to Nigerian men in Nigeria besides taking the chicks?

Somebody is upset! grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin
mtcheeew! Be exposing ur rabbit teeth
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2013
oyinbogirl:

why do you want to see?
I wanna see ђã†̥ an Oyinbo girl looks like.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by oyinbogirl(f): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2013
^^^^^ google and you'll see plenty
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nooo o, na U̶̲̥̅̊ I wan see.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by oyinbogirl(f): 3:15am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by NEROSKY(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Is that your mammy's stage name?

You & ur man are pig in making, because he's still strafing dat ur smelling pusssy!!!

You need a cognitive therapy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Boll2010: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
NEROSKY:

You & ur man are pig in making, because he's still strafing dat ur smelling pusssy!!!

gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
NEROSKY:

You might want to screen the hoes you nyansh because toto is not supposed to smell.

They make pigs in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Boll2010: gringringrin

You know about smelling toto huh? grin

Nassy bish.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Boll2010: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You know about smelling toto huh? grin

Nassy bish.
are u some loosed psycho or wat?gringrin get a strapon for ur self lucky HO!E
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You might want to screen the hoes you nyansh because toto is not supposed to smell.

They make pigs in Nigeria?

Why are you always talking trash? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by NEROSKY(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Why are you always talking trash? grin
Leave the aristo babe who just decided to settle down with the man who's managing her.... Lazy old woman who spend all her time online... grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Boll2010: are u some loosed psycho or wat?gringrin get a strapon for ur self lucky HO!E

What did your mammy say when you asked her?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
NEROSKY:
Leave the aristo babe who just decided to settle down with the man who's managing her.... Lazy old woman who spend all her time online... grin

You don't like your mammy do you? grin

Did she choose a man over you? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Boll2010: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

What did your mammy say when you asked her?
bitch u be trending on twitter with the #SaveAsoul......u need to get injected with some sweetener......cuz ur whole life v been so bitter,fat Pig aint feel no pity to yo'sorry as!s, go continue rockn dos old 80's wear!.......u come here n spew trash! Ur life will do well if uv been on da'street suckn di!cks n givn ur man some rimjobs......atleast dat wld save a DOLLAR for yo'nasty lifestyle.....binsh y u mad.......I gez u hate life so much u rant a lot on nairaland if u hate u life so bad y dnt u kill ursef.......fat bitc!he's claimin charmin,u gonna stay trippin ur whole fuckin life.......freaks! Badbitc!he's wannabe y don't u hookup juicy J in da'50grand twerkin challenge loolks u would do anythn to get da'bucks......old bitc!he's lookin for fun.......am tru wit yo'as!s.....hop on next di!ck SUCKER......I knw u wld b so dumb in tryna quote....done n dusted!!! grin
U need to get a mojo to get ur life back on track!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Boll2010: bitch u be trending on twitter with the #SaveAsoul......u need to get injected with some sweetener......cuz ur whole life v been so bitter,fat Pig aint feel no pity to yo'sorry as!s, go continue rockn dos old 80's wear!.......u come here n spew trash! Ur life will do well if uv been on da'street suckn di!cks n givn ur man some rimjobs......atleast dat wld save a DOLLAR for yo'nasty lifestyle.....binsh y u mad.......I gez u hate life so much u rant a lot on nairaland if u hate u life so bad y dnt u kill ursef.......fat bitc!he's claimin charmin,u gonna stay trippin ur whole fuckin life.......freaks! Badbitc!he's wannabe y don't u hookup juicy J in da'50grand twerkin challenge loolks u would do anythn to get da'bucks......old bitc!he's lookin for fun.......am tru wit yo'ass.....hop on next dick SUCKER......I knw u wld b so dumb in tryna quote....done n dusted!!! grin

A manbitch is mad! grin grin grin

White men rocks! kiss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by NEROSKY(m): 3:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Boll2010: bitch u be trending on twitter with the #SaveAsoul......u need to get injected with some sweetener......cuz ur whole life v been so bitter,fat Pig aint feel no pity to yo'sorry as!s, go continue rockn dos old 80's wear!.......u come here n spew trash! Ur life will do well if uv been on da'street suckn di!cks n givn ur man some rimjobs......atleast dat wld save a DOLLAR for yo'nasty lifestyle.....binsh y u mad.......I gez u hate life so much u rant a lot on nairaland if u hate u life so bad y dnt u kill ursef.......fat bitc!he's claimin charmin,u gonna stay trippin ur whole fuckin life.......freaks! Badbitc!he's wannabe y don't u hookup juicy J in da'50grand twerkin challenge loolks u would do anythn to get da'bucks......old bitc!he's lookin for fun.......am tru wit yo'as!s.....hop on next di!ck SUCKER......I knw u wld b so dumb in tryna quote....done n dusted!!! grin
U need to get a mojo to get ur life back on track!!

Never argue with an idiott!, They will drag
you to their level and beat u with
experience.

Leave d frustrated old woman, she's got nothing important to do than stay online all day.... Knock it off!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2013
It's a pity this thread has turned to a battle field. I would have loved to hear from ladies married to white men.
Guys, marry whoever you love to, it's a free world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Man Haves Sex With 100 Corpses For 16 Years+pics / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience / Guys Only! Has This Happened To You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.