Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. (11208 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by zeelo2014: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Francis U've killed us with facts ooooo. Some people go just dey run their mouth carelesly. Yes,we agree OUK performed poorly in Abia in my views & probably corrupt too just Luke any other Nigerian politician but u can't take away his business prowess. this guy has been a billionaire long before he became a governor. You forgot to add his Slok airline which is the biggest airline in Gambia & some other African countries, OBJ made sure it didn't work here + his financing of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Where is Oyb?
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
zeelo2014: Francis U've killed us with facts ooooo. Some people go just dey run their mouth carelesly. Yes,we agree OUK performed poorly in Abia in my views & probably corrupt too just Luke any other Nigerian politician but u can't take away his business prowess. this guy has been a billionaire long before he became a governor. You forgot to add his Slok airline which is the biggest airline in Gambia & some other African countries, OBJ made sure it didn't work here + his financing of PDP.
I know ouk has a slok group but didn't realise it was this big and successful. Facts always beat heresy.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by IGBOSON1: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Where is Oyb?

^^^Busy licking his wounds i would imagine.....together with the shitface obitwo! grin grin grin

The problem with these guys is that they think the world starts and ends in Lagos!

I daresay i'm really impressed with OUKs business acumen......didn't know it was this extensive! He would have been bigger if OBJ didn't try to run him out of town!
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Orji Uzo Kalu with some of his toys.

Someone pls give him a new suit, tell him its no longer 1993, and that Bell, Biv, DeVoe is no longer on the Music Charts.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by peleson: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:
Kalu's bank in Gambia acquires bank in Sao Tome

The story started in 1992 when Mark Nwagbara invited Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu to rescue the crises ridden Hallmark Bank. After due deligence, Dr. Kalu pumped in huge funds into the bank, buying 69% of its shares and immediately repositioned the bank to the envy of all in the sector. However, at the heat of the infamous 3rd term agenda of the former presdent Olusegun Obasanjo, the bank's operations were suspended in Nigeria due to the revocation of its operating licence by the government of the day to punish Kalu for his bold and unrelenting campaign againts the 3rd term agenda and his fearless outspokenness in the defense of Igbo interests.

Orji Uzor Kalu immediately moved the Bank's operations toThe Gambia as First International Bank FIB and today, the bank has become the no1 Pan West African Bank after Ecobank with Branches across most of the west African countries. Last week, the Bank added another feather to its cap. It added a new country to her operations by the acquistion of one of the biggest banks in Sao Tome: The Island Bank.
I js like this guy tho he didn't try much for Abia bt his charisma is far better than t.a thief orji
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:24am On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Someone pls give him a new suit, tell him its no longer 1993, and that Bell, Biv, DeVoe is no longer on the Music Charts.

It does not occur to you that he is too big to dress as he wishes, depending on what he is doing. Look at him in these pictures, which of your brother clean like this?

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:29am On Sep 15, 2013
OUK (with IBB/former Ghana president)

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by manny4life(m): 2:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:

It does not occur to you that he is too big to dress as he wishes, depending on what he is doing. Look at him in these pictures, which of your brother clean like this?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:32am On Sep 15, 2013
With Ojuyobo Tinubu the parkinson sufferer

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Advertising his tyre company

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:48am On Sep 15, 2013
In trado

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2013
In Zimbabwe on OAU mission as an electoral (2013 presidential) observer

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:

Without throwing in my brothers, I'll throw in myself: I CLEAN LIKE THAT. I got a couple suits of mine that I could've suggested to ur principal ; snug, they fit nice and are still in fashion. No matter how u try to slice and dice it, ur god on earth took a pic draped up in 1993 clothing while living in 2013.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 15, 2013
manny4life:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Homo don, why u showing your teeth like a Billy Goat that just tasted it's own pee?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 2:58am On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag: Without throwing in my brothers, I'll throw in myself: I CLEAN LIKE THAT. I got a couple suits of mine that I could've suggested to ur principal ; snug, they fit nice and are still in fashion. No matter how u try to slice and dice it, ur god on earth took a pic draped up in 1993 clothing while living in 2013.

And you have seen him in uncountable 2013 clothings on this VERY thread, yes? No?

You may be blind though, who knows?
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by manny4life(m): 3:20am On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag: Homo don, why u showing your teeth like a Billy Goat that just tasted it's own pee?

That's right faggott, how about you choke on the pee from that dingaling, leave me out of your misery... person.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Very soon na slump and die we go hear for hin tori embarassed
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2013
zeelo2014: Francis U've killed us with facts ooooo. Some people go just dey run their mouth carelesly. Yes,we agree OUK performed poorly in Abia in my views & probably corrupt too just Luke any other Nigerian politician but u can't take away his business prowess. this guy has been a billionaire long before he became a governor. You forgot to add his Slok airline which is the biggest airline in Gambia & some other African countries, OBJ made sure it didn't work here + his financing of PDP.

ibos and whining - obj this obj that obj has been out of the system for 7 years - smart businessmen get along with govts

slok air line is dead - i have humiliated one of you noisemakers on this in the past
http://www.slok-air.com/

for a Arrow blathering about hopping from one website to another, you've been busy, if only to spam this website with pictures of ouk with those who do occupy the forbes list

please post a link to slok engine oil, not uploaded photos - i have looked tire

low res photos of "mega business deals" that do not get covergae by newspapers cheesy cheesy

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/10434-kalu-visits-india-to-conclude-deal-on-steel-rolling-mill

this is 5 months ago - deal don pafuka? or is it naija style MOU signing?

just tell your slok man not to take the company public - na then yawa go gas like your other big man ubah
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1306269_1240321_690093281019229_1818177891_n_jpgeac84eda9dbfba97d7e239616dacf4fb

https://www.facebook.com/orjiuzorkalu01?filter=1

see me see trouble - i was looking for this in serious papers the news of the "mega deal" is limited to his facebook page grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

i don google nick pareyt , Bouvier Christian, etc - all i can see is linkedin - nothing else on these co signers of mega business deal
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:
Kalu's bank in Gambia acquires bank in Sao Tome

The story started in 1992 when Mark Nwagbara invited Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu to rescue the crises ridden Hallmark Bank. After due deligence, Dr. Kalu pumped in huge funds into the bank, buying 69% of its shares and immediately repositioned the bank to the envy of all in the sector. However, at the heat of the infamous 3rd term agenda of the former presdent Olusegun Obasanjo, the bank's operations were suspended in Nigeria due to the revocation of its operating licence by the government of the day to punish Kalu for his bold and unrelenting campaign againts the 3rd term agenda and his fearless outspokenness in the defense of Igbo interests.

Orji Uzor Kalu immediately moved the Bank's operations toThe Gambia as First International Bank FIB and today, the bank has become the no1 Pan West African Bank after Ecobank with Branches across most of the west African countries. Last week, the Bank added another feather to its cap. It added a new country to her operations by the acquistion of one of the biggest banks in Sao Tome: The Island Bank.

see what i got when i googled first international bank

http://www.fib-lib.com/
http://www.fib-lib.com/Board-Management.html

this FIB does not have orji listed anywhere in its directors

so i tried first international bank gambia - then i hit the dirty looking website cheesy cheesy

http://www.fibankgm.com/index.html

this no1 pan african bank has no other website /link cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all these soldiers, if you can' beat them with facts, spam them with BS grin grin
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:
Big men talking biz while OYB is yanning opata

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1306353_kaluadenuga_jpg7e17fdeec8dd5ea1b61540b0af857d9a

forbes list member and attache boyboy cheesy cheesy

see as the man is shining teeth to ensure adenuga pushes contract his way
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by obitwo: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Does anyone know anybody earning six figures who works with this business centre called Slut Slok?

It's only typical of people in those parts to brandish pictures they take with seemingly important people as a proof of their associations with them

Do you know how many presidents and Fortune 500 company CEOs Adenuga, Otedola, Adedoyin, Okoya, Ade-Ojo, Otudeko and even Aliko have met? Yet they haven't created photo albums
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:

And you have seen him in uncountable 2013 clothings on this VERY thread, yes? No?

You may be blind though, who knows?

Youre defending him kinda hard , bruh....

Mr.Kalu is that you?
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by eagleeye2: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2013
obitwo:

His airline is dead,
SLOK AIRLINE is still the Gambia's National Carrier.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by stevecantrell: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2013
lomprico: O is for outomobile
C is for cingapor
K is for kontainer
Wanne wat r u tuking?

And H is for Hordinary

That's what that picture is.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2013
oyb:

ibos and whining - obj this obj that obj has been out of the system for 7 years - smart businessmen get along with govts

slok air line is dead - i have humiliated one of you noisemakers on this in the past
http://www.slok-air.com/

for a Arrow blathering about hopping from one website to another, you've been busy, if only to spam this website with pictures of ouk with those who do occupy the forbes list

please post a link to slok engine oil, not uploaded photos - i have looked tire

low res photos of "mega business deals" that do not get covergae by newspapers cheesy cheesy

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/10434-kalu-visits-india-to-conclude-deal-on-steel-rolling-mill

this is 5 months ago - deal don pafuka? or is it naija style MOU signing?

just tell your slok man not to take the company public - na then yawa go gas like your other big man ubah
Dude, cure yourself of ignorance. Capital oil PLC listed on the stock exchange is different from Ifeanyi Ubah's capital oil. Ifeanyi Ubah owns Capital oil and industries Ltd which is distinct from Capital oil Plc.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2013
oyb:

see what i got when i googled first international bank

http://www.fib-lib.com/
http://www.fib-lib.com/Board-Management.html

this FIB does not have orji listed anywhere in its directors

so i tried first international bank gambia - then i hit the dirty looking website cheesy cheesy

http://www.fibankgm.com/index.html

this no1 pan african bank has no other website /link cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all these soldiers, if you can' beat them with facts, spam them with BS grin grin

Mumu: First Int Bank has full fledged independent offices in The Gambia, Guinea, Congo (DRC) Sierra Leone and Liberia and very recently Sao Tome. All belong to Kalu but you will not find his name there directly (search harder you will find snippets of facts). However, you will find Nigerians (MOST from his community) people who are fronting for him in the Board of those companies. Of course the face of the company has to be indigenes of those countries, for obvious reasons. He has learned from Glo (Adenuga fronting for IBB) and Dangote Group (fronting for IBB and Obj). grin grin grin grin

You are too hard wired to learn.
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Francis5: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2013
FIBANK GAMBIA MANAGEMENT TEAM

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

1. Mr. Edrissa Jobe - Chairman
2. Mr. F.C Abone
3. Mr. Moses Agoh

4. Mr. Basadi Jabbie
5. Mrs. Yassin Bayo -Ag. Managing Director / CEO
6. Barrister B.E.Edet - Secretary

MANAGEMENT TEAM

1. Yassin Bayo - Ag. MD/CEO
2. Bennett Edet - General Manager, Legal & Admin
3. Pa Ousman Njie - Head, Risk Assets Mgt. &Bus. Dev
4. Nathan Apanta - Head, Financial Control
5. Momodou Lamin Cham - Head, Internal Control
6. Cyril Ijoma - Head, Management Information Systems
7. Ahmed T Sylva - Head, Treasury
Re: Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Francis-1:

Mumu: First Int Bank has full fledged independent offices in The Gambia, Guinea, Congo (DRC) Sierra Leone and Liberia and very recently Sao Tome. All belong to Kalu but you will not find his name there directly (search harder you will find snippets of facts). However, you will find Nigerians (MOST from his community) people who are fronting for him in the Board of those companies. Of course the face of the company has to be indigenes of those countries, for obvious reasons. He has learned from Glo (Adenuga fronting for IBB) and Dangote Group (fronting for IBB and Obj). grin grin grin grin

You are too hard wired to learn.

the onus is on you to prove this

see the horrible difference in the so called sister banks web pages

so which one belongs to kalu - any guesses cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. / PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi / Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.