Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12485 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
this is the worst place to hook up with a dude, if you are lonely go to the dating and hook up section,
none of us here are into you.

Lol.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
this is the worst place to hook up with a dude, if you are lonely go to the dating and hook up section,

*GBAM* Ayaff fall from Ewedu tree o! grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
masonkz:

Lol.

Where have you been Masonkz?! Missed ya dope threads!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kuzaku:

Where have you been Masonkz?! Missed ya dop.e threads!

Hi Kuzaku cheesy. Busy offline jare. I'm sure you're good.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
masonkz:

Hi Kuzaku cheesy. Busy offline jare. I'm sure you're good.

Yeah. You? So what did you bring for me from your trip offline? Lol cheesy
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kuzaku:

Yeah. You? So what did you bring for me from your trip offline? Lol cheesy

I've been grea. Enough ram meat for the Sallah celebration cheesy
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
masonkz:

Ayam tired of Sallah meat jare. How's your boo? SimonAndal? Missed his threads too jare.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by ToyinDipo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
I think this thread is inappropriate in a country why gay practice is prohibited.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kuzaku:

Ayam tired of Sallah meat jare. How's your boo? SimonAndal? Missed his threads too jare.

Busy with school I guess. You know he wants to be the CEO of Google someday. Hehe.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
masonkz:

Busy with school I guess. You know he wants to be the CEO of Google someday. Hehe.

Such determination shocked Google ke? Loun loun? Me I'm trying to be the Male Linda Ikeji or Genevieve Nnaji (y'know, the fame, the cash) lol
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kuzaku:

Such determination shocked Google ke? Loun loun? Me I'm trying to be the Male Linda Ikeji or Genevieve Nnaji (y'know, the fame, the cash) lol

Yes o, Google.

Hmm so I guess you have a blog then, or in the nollywood scene already.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by sylve11: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Yooguyz:

sharap! Sane fellas dont do gays. i aint one of u. Christian aint gays, i repeat they aint gays like u. Mod, pls delete this thread. Imagine a sane pastor after 3 days of dry fasting, with over 2000 flock(s) came up with such thread. Mind u, i aint following ur thread anymore. so pls dont quote me. U can go doke the asssssz of the op, thats ur business. Gay like u. God! cool
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2013
sylve11:

sharap! Sane fellas dont do gays. i aint one of u. Christian aint gays, i repeat they aint gays like u. Mod, pls delete this thread. Imagine a sane pastor after 3 days of dry fasting, with over 2000 flock(s) came up with such thread. Mind u, i aint following ur thread anymore. so pls dont quote me. U can go doke the asssssz of the op, thats ur business. Gay like u. God! cool
Hehehehe, just local search ur moniker and u'll definitely find this quote, thats if u dont secretly follow the thread...

About the frustration i quoted above...

Go and do the back flip on third mainland bridge

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
masonkz:

i go chop oh! Keep my own.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
i go chop oh! Keep my own.

ah! shocked He offered me first o! Masonkz, it's my own shebi? grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Kuzaku:

ah! shocked He offered me first o! Masonkz, it's my own shebi? grin
keep some me na, only you won chop all that plenty meat wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Ram meat don finish jor. Off to go scout for more.

My muslim friends go hear am today grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
masonkz:

We actually chose to remain here. You were the one who had to sashay in with your ignorant mind, quoting all the verses for us like we haven't seen a bible before, without actually answering Carr's question.

Not my fault that she couldn't add up common scriptures to her purported answer. Neither is it my fault that she chose to remain elusive and deny the truth. She wanted verses to show that my bible doesn't see gays as Christians, and i showed her. So its her fault for ignoring the truth not mine.

Point is, i dnt have problems With gays, cos such behaviour is not ordinary (demons and all). My problem is you guys claiming to be Christians. Because that's a lie from the pit of hell. Seek solution and stop hiding behind religion, logic and rights. Its annoying!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
princesa:

Not my fault that she couldn't add up common scriptures to her purported answer. Neither is it my fault that she chose to remain elusive and deny the truth. She wanted verses to show that my bible doesn't see gays as Christians, and i showed her. So its her fault for ignoring the truth not mine.

Point is, i dnt have problems With gays, cos such behaviour is not ordinary (demons and all). My problem is you guys claiming to be Christians. Because that's a lie from the pit of hell. Seek solution and stop hiding behind religion, logic and rights. Its annoying!
göod afternoon ma'am please do yourself the favor of unfollowing this thread

thank you
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
princesa:

Its not my fault u couldn't answer a simple question correctly, instead u s.t.u.p.I.d.l.y used google to post irrelevant ish instead of answering the direct question with a direct answer undecided
Ladies like u always think they knw it all wen in fact dey knw NOTHING!! Was expecting an intelligent answer frm u but den I thought wrong!...
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sorry but i don't think i know it all, heck! i probably don't even know a thing. And Maybe Google helped me out or maybe Google did not help me out, don't matter.

But one thing i know and can surely defend is the fact that gays aren't Christians.

Accept it or accept it. wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by UyiIredia(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
carr101:

Seems english isn't so common theses days. Scroll up and read my post and ur bolded statement above. Nothing here corresponds with what I asked of you ma'am smiley

It does. No part of the Bible even states the word Christian if I recal right. Even the original text won't use the word Jesus. The meaning of thise verses are clear: being gay is seen as a sin deserving of death or censure and isn't a behaviour expecyed of a Christian. It is clear to me you wish to remain in a state of cognitive dissonance where you ignore or reintepret the Bible where it does depict being gay as a sin, probably to remain a Christian, which I guess you are.

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It does. No part of the Bible even states the word Christian if I recal right. Even the original text won't use the word Jesus. The meaning of thise verses are clear: being gay is seen as a sin deserving of death or censure and isn't a behaviour expecyed of a Christian. It is clear to me you wish to remain in a state of cognitive dissonance where you ignore or reintepret the Bible where it does depict being gay as a sin, probably to remain a Christian, which I guess you are.

You're always on every gay themed thread *sigh* u knw we knw smiley

And my question was; "where was it written in the bible dat Gays aren't christians except they quit their perversion (according to princesa), then dey become christians?"

That's was my bloody question and you and princesa failed to answer so stop tryna be smart with ur flimsy poo cos it still doesn't answer the question. Thanks smiley

Do us a favor and stop trailing every gay themed thread undecided
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
If you are waiting for the bible to tell you things word for word, then am sorry to burst ur bubble, because its either you go write the Nigerian version of the bible or you could just as well wait till doomsday. Sorrywink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by sylve11: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

May the God of ur heart bless u abudantly. cool
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
princesa: If you are waiting for the bible to tell you things word for word, then am sorry to burst ur bubble, because its either you go write the Nigerian version of the bible or you could just as well wait till doomsday. Sorrywink

I never claimed the word gay was mentioned in the bible. U stu.pidl.y said "My bible tells me gay are not Christians but would only become one when they give up their perverse ways." that's what u said, aint it?

And I asked for where was it written in the bible, u couldn't give an answer instead u quoted Lev 18:22-23 and other irrelevant chapters to my question

How does that even make sense?? undecided
All I'm saying is u answered the question like an illiterate smiley
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by MacT33(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
My dear friends careful how U attack people with words (and dis topic as well). Sarcasm dosent make you more righteous. *All parties take note*
God is the Ultimate Judge. All we need do is Love;love God 'n' our fellow humans.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Uyi Iredia, I thought u once renounced ur gayism? Why stalking on gat themed threads again?
Are u now bisex or what are we missing?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013
carr101:

I never claimed the word gay was mentioned in the bible. U stu.pidl.y said "My bible tells me gay are not Christians but would only become one when they give up their perverse ways." that's what u said, aint it?

And I asked for where was it written in the bible, u couldn't give an answer instead u quoted Lev 18:22-23 and other irrelevant chapters to my question

How does that even make sense?? undecided
All I'm saying is u answered the question like an illiterate smiley

then maybe we are too dum.b chicks afterall undecided

The bible condemns gays, but that doesn't mean that they would not be forgiven if they change their ways. They really isn't a direct quote of 'gays can only be Christians when they change from their perversion' in the bible.

The bible condemns the act in a place, and in another place, it calls on sinners of every iniquities to change from their evil ways and embrace the light that would make them Christians. 2+2=4!

Phew!

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by geovanni24(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
This comment is strictly for @yooguys...ii understand that you are a pastor, pastoring A church of about 3000 members!...Now from your views on the Gay attitude, ii can easily deduce that you have some gay tendencies that you have put under control and ii applaud you for that, since gay is a thing of the mind...Now being a pastor of such an overwhelming crowd, hw do you cope with the large number of your male members who could cme T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for councelling?...don't you think you are not honest T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ yourself, iwhen the spirit of Gay is hovering arround your personality,rather. Than rebuking it for life and relinquishing its hold on you psychologically in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ serve God better ?...2. If a psychological gay member should come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for. Deliverance/councelling...its assumed you both are faced with the same ordeal, HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ do you intend T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go about it?.....Beside this,since I'm convinced that you are a through man of God, ii will like T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know you personally, but on anonymous ground, cos of the position you occupy, ii believe M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ acquaintance with you will help strengthen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ relationship with God and also edify M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ view on sexuality and intimate immorality...ii also used T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be effeminate in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ childhood, although ii was able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ overcme it,but ii will most gratefully appreciate your enlightenment on this menace!....plz kindly email me sir......trailblazer25@yahoo.com. Ii look forward T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receiving your email. Tanks sir!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by geovanni24(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
This comment is strictly for @yooguys...ii understand that you are a pastor, pastoring A church of about 3000 members!...Now from your views on the Gay attitude, ii can easily deduce that you have some gay tendencies that you have put under control and ii applaud you for that, since gay is a thing of the mind...Now being a pastor of such an overwhelming crowd, hw do you cope with the large number of your male members who could cme T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for councelling?...don't you think you are not honest T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ yourself, iwhen the spirit of Gay is hovering arround your personality,rather. Than rebuking it for life and relinquishing its hold on you psychologically in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ serve God better ?...2. If a psychological gay member should come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for. Deliverance/councelling...its assumed you both are faced with the same ordeal, HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ do you intend T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go about it?.....Beside this,since I'm convinced that you are a through man of God, ii will like T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know you personally, but on anonymous ground, cos of the position you occupy, ii believe M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ acquaintance with you will help strengthen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ relationship with God and also edify M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ view on sexuality and sexual immorality...ii also used T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be effeminate in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ childhood, although ii was able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ overcme it,but ii will most gratefully appreciate your enlightenment on this menace!....plz kindly email me sir......trailblazer25@yahoo.com. Ii look forward T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receiving your email. Tanks sir!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by geovanni24(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yooguyz: I opened this thread specifically for people who have questions to ask about homosexuality and for gay christians to express themselves freely without any fear of insults from "christians". And yes for homophobes who want to come out, this thread is the right thread for you.
Now note that our ( NL LGBT) understanding and interpretation of homosexuality may vary. Its important you ask questions to clarify issues. But the beauty of the thread is that anyone and everyone is free to express themselves whether from a far left-wing point of view or from the far right or inbetween. You're all welcome.
This comment is strictly for @yooguys...ii understand that you are a pastor, pastoring A church of about 3000 members!...Now from your views on the Gay attitude, ii can easily deduce that you have some gay tendencies that you have put under control and ii applaud you for that, since gay is a thing of the mind...Now being a pastor of such an overwhelming crowd, hw do you cope with the large number of your male members who could cme T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for councelling?...don't you think you are not honest T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ yourself, iwhen the spirit of Gay is hovering arround your personality,rather. Than rebuking it for life and relinquishing its hold on you psychologically in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ serve God better ?...2. If a psychological gay member should come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for. Deliverance/councelling...its assumed you both are faced with the same ordeal, HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ do you intend T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go about it?.....Beside this,since I'm convinced that you are a through man of God, ii will like T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know you personally, but on anonymous ground, cos of the position you occupy, ii believe M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ acquaintance with you will help strengthen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ relationship with God and also edify M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ view on sexuality and intimate immorality...ii also used T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be effeminate in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ childhood, although ii was able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ overcme it,but ii will most gratefully appreciate your enlightenment on this menace!....plz kindly email me sir......trailblazer25@yahoo.com. Ii look forward T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receiving your email. Tanks sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek. / THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] / What's The Difference Between A Gospel Minister And A Gospel Artist Or Singer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.