Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12535 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yooguyz:
dont even think of it!
Na Holy spirit himself go carry me comot that seat cause I won't move an inch nor blink an eye.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Na Holy spirit himself go carry me comot that seat cause I won't move an inch nor blink an eye.
lol
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
So there is a chatroom like this too? Anyone wanna tell me what ayaff missed?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kuzaku: So there is a chatroom like this too? Anyone wanna tell me what ayaff missed?
a lot! Thanks be to God the homophobes are not around

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Another discussion:

If the pastor of your church makes an altar call for all gays/lesbians in the church to come out.Will you stand up.
am i mad?its better you dig a grave and ask me to jump in.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's like the pastor asking all virgins to come out & your parents start staring at you *lol

But that Hezzy's question? Hell to tha No! Instead I would sit & take note of everybody that came out. grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ehehe,funny replies grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by MacT33(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yooguyz:

you catholic?
Am Christian...Peace
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
sorry to burst ur freedom bubbles sir/ma, but gays are not christains. There's nothing like a gay christain. You guys might just as well be delusional cool
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
princesa: sorry to burst ur freedom bubbles sir/ma, but gays are not christains. There's nothing like a gay christain. You guys might just as well be delusional cool
we've moved past this already.enlighten urself here if you don't mind.Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1421339/christian-still-gay

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 12:47am On Oct 15, 2013
la_creame:
am i mad?its better you dig a grave and ask me to jump in.
where have u been, hun?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2013
GSKing:
where have u been, hun?

been low key... missed u

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
we've moved past this already.enlighten urself here if you don't mind.Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1421339/christian-still-gay

I see no need to waste my time reading when what I'd see is pointless argument backed up by elusive bible portions. My bible tells me gay are not Christians but would only become one when they give up their perverse ways.

So, thanks but no thanks. I ain't reading. Just accept the truth and stop deceiving urselves.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2013
princesa:

I see no need to waste my time reading when what I'd see is pointless argument backed up by elusive bible portions. My bible tells me gay are not Christians but would only become one when they give up their perverse ways.

So, thanks but no thanks. I ain't reading. Just accept the truth and stop deceiving urselves.

Where? Kindly quote a chapter where the bible says that. We're all here to learn, aren't we? smiley

3 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2013
princesa:

The same bible once told your slave masters blacks are sub-human.Why not read and stop celeberating ignorance.Cheers.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2013
princesa:

Thanks for that tip sweetie. Can I show you the door now? smiley
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: The same bible once told your slave masters blacks are sub-human.Why not read and stop celeberating ignorance.Cheers.

Oh puleasee! She's read it already, she's just finding it hard to believe. wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2013
Kuzaku:

Oh puleasee! She's read it already, she's just finding it hard to believe. wink
yeah right.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2013
carr101:

Where? Kindly quote a chapter where the bible says that. We're all here to learn, aren't we? smiley

Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after
strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire."

Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor effeminate, nor
homosexuals"

1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that law is not made for a
righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason
God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in
the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men
with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2013
princesa:

Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after
strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire."

Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor
homosexuals"

righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in
the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men
with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

Seems english isn't so common theses days. Scroll up and read my post and ur bolded statement above. Nothing here corresponds with what I asked of you ma'am smiley
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2013
princesa:

homosexuals"

am sorry, i can't see the word "gay" in any of these scriptures you quoted above. Do you mind showing me?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2013
You guyz can remain with your twisted beliefs for all i care, homosexuality = sodomy = gay and they are not Christians. Dats all.smiley

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by princesa(f): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Kuzaku:

Thanks for that tip sweetie. Can I show you the door now? smiley
please do, i have a bad headache as it is, and perceiving the strong stench of delusion is making it worsesad

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Pvictor10(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2013
So you are a fan of derailed Ray Boltz. May God have mercy on your perishing soul

When they said I was a sinner, I was struggling
with my youth. And, with the hope that God could
change me, I believed it was the truth.
I spent my whole life trying to be what they said I
should. On the inside I was dying, because I never
really could.
God knows I tried. God knows all the pain I kept
inside. He’s seen every tear I ever cried. God
knows I tried.
I was so good at pretending, just like an actor on
the stage. In the end, nobody knew me, only the
roles that I portrayed.
I would rather have you hate me knowing who I
really am than to try and make you love me being
something that I can’t.
knows I tried.
And, after all these years of living, I’ve begun to
understand. I can try to be like someone else, but
it won’t change (no it won’t change, no it won’t
change) who I am.
knows I tried.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by honeychild(f): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yooguyz:

am sorry, i can't see the word "gay" in any of these scriptures you quoted above. Do you mind showing me?

According to you, yooguyz, a gay person is someone who lives the homosexual lifestyle righ? So such a person is condemned by all those scriptures she quoted.

Why haveyou rrefused to tell me why you have a vendetta against JWs?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
honeychild:

Why haveyou rrefused to tell me why you have a vendetta against JWs?
sweet heart why defend watchtower

why don't you allow watchtower do her battles at her thread? wink

how has your day been?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
honeychild:

some are kleptomaniacs, some are prone to substance abuse, some to deviant sexual behavior. No one can be blamed for such imperfections, because it is not their fault they were born that way. But at the same time, we cannot call such behavior natural, because that is not the way God designed or intended man to be.

Some people are prone to be geniuses who can calculate the n'th value of some Fibonacci sequence in seconds. No one can be blamed for their imperfections (or over perfection, any way you see it) too, because it is no fault of theirs that they were born that way.

Live and Let Live.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Another discussion:

If the pastor of your church makes an altar call for all gays/lesbians in the church to come out.Will you stand up.

Alter call to come out for doing what? If for having pre-marital s.exx, then such alter call might make sense (from the Christian's perspective, not mine), but if an alter call for being a gay person, then best believe I'll be writing an anonymous mail to the pastor, educating his ignorant self about the gay life.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
princesa: You guyz can remain with your twisted beliefs for all i care, homosexuality = sodomy = gay and they are not Christians. Dats all.smiley

We actually chose to remain here. You were the one who had to sashay in with your ignorant mind, quoting all the verses for us like we haven't seen a bible before, without actually answering Carr's question.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by sylve11: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
So gays still exist. Well , it's not the gays fault to have opened up a thread like this. U wont dare it in the muslim section. Gays u can go doke urselves for all i care. cool
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
sylve11: So gays still exist. Well , it's not the gays fault to have opened up a thread like this. U wont dare it in the muslim section. Gays u can go doke urselves for all i care. cool

Same Muslims that are committing suicide (along with numerous innocent souls) in the name of their Religion around the world abi.

No, what you just wrote up there doesn't the superiority of muslims, but rather depict how shallow and intolerant some muslims can be.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
sylve11: So gays still exist. Well , it's not the gays fault to have opened up a thread like this. U wont dare it in the muslim section. Gays u can go doke urselves for all i care. cool
this is the worst place to hook up with a dude, if you are lonely go to the dating and hook up section,
none of us here are into you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.