Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12829 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
i don't care what you think of me! You know what? I justed concluded a 3-day revival last two weeks, people were saved, healed and guess what our hall is now too small for us, we bursted. When you or anyone in Nl thinks of me doesn't bother me one. What matters is wat Jesus thinks of me, i love and i try to live a holy life. And even if it hurts you, he still us me to heal the sick and see visions. Yes! He still speaks to me and use me.

Matthwe.7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

[Just reminding the scriptures cannot be broken]

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
lemme clarify somethings, homosexuality is an orientation, something beyond one's control you didn't choose to be that way, its just like you didn't choose to be attracted to women its something that comes impulsely. Its just like i didn't choose to be attracted to both men and women, i found myself that way.
When one is gay, he chooses to be identified with the gaylifestyle, you talk about sex, you talk about labels. Well am not gay.
I know you may find the above hard to understand, i myself i still find it hard to comprehend. As a born-again, spirit-filled christian and also a pastor, i know all what the bible says about same-sex activities. I tell you after years of fasting, prayers, inner-conflict at a time i was thinking of suicide. I had to admit that my "weakness" would not go away, i had to reach the conclusion above in order to make peace with my self and still make heaven.

GOD's strength does not magnif¥ weakness, it is made perfect in it. In other words GOD's strenght is magnified as the weakness dies ; ¥ou need to do a serious bible stud¥ for all ¥our answers are in GOD's word. 2Tim.3:16 [Reproof]

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
i know fully well what the bible says about homosexuality. I know all the parts of the scripture you are about to quote, write now as am typing to you i percieve in my spirit that you have a wrong notion that someone can be converted into homosexuality. Well you homosexual attraction is an Orientation and not a choice. It can't be learn't. Now stop reading ulterior motives into my posts.

We are all born into sin and it is also not a choice, but we can choose to be born-again and even at that like the corithains we can remain carnal believers or choose to be spiritual.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore: Personally I don't feel you can be gay and identify as a christian, christianity is a religion that does not accept gays. There is no way u can twist it,it just doesn't have room for gays. But u can be gay and still have a good relationship with jesus,because u don't have to be called a christian to do that. Serve God the best way u can,do good and be the best u can be but u can not expect christians to accept u cs according to the holy book its a sin. Christians don't want u but that doesn't mean God don't, God is who ever u want him to be.
He is my bread when I'm hungry,my shelter from the wind,he is my anchor in life's deep ocean but most of all he is my best friend.

1.John.2: 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

3 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz: Anyway, the behaviour of Christians in the church is one of the reasons I had to take a step back and go into some kind of "inward searching" within me. It's amazing how they can be saints at one point and beasts at the next.

Follow Christ not christains. He/she that faints in the da¥ of adversit¥ his/her strength is small. If ¥ou know ¥our GOD personall¥, ¥ou will be strong and do exploit.

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Thats the reason why i opposed the title. The word 'christian' and 'gay' does not coexist.

Well there is actuall¥ nothing wrong with someone's defination afterall GOD said what ever Adam called it that is what it will be.
Ga¥ christians, carnal christians, good christians, fake christians, chrislam e.t.c Note that none of this define the actual word 'Christians'
Acts.11: 26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

The disciples of Jesus where called just christians,for a christian is someone like christ as the word connote and now the question one should ask is/was Christ Jesus ga¥ ?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 15, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: @topic, I am not active in church again, I go just to please parents and while in school, I bone it. I dnt live a hypocritical life. Some pastors are into gay woreva, sum ushers are choir are love dealers while some evangelist are chronic drunkard, I fell bad worshippin with them, I feel we are deceiving ourself. Woreva, let the worst happen. And nobody should prach to me plsss.

Bu¥ a good Bible and read it for ¥ourself, stop interpreting from other people's perspertive ¥ou will be shocked at the things ¥ou missed.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2013
2.Peter.3: 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 15, 2013
sadeiyare: 2.Peter.3: 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent th[color=#990000][/color]at ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 15, 2013
sadeiyare: 2.Peter.3: 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent th[color=#990000][/color]at ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz, I'm happy for you. No kidding..

And to the sanctimonious assholes that have chosen to derail the thread, can you just leave and go back to your thread?

Last I checked, every Christian has a right to define their Christianity. That's why it's a personal race, lol.

So move on. You are not the Christ.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by texanomaly(f): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2013
aManFromMars: Yooguyz, I'm happy for you. No kidding..

And to the sanctimonious assholes that have chosen to derail the thread, can you just leave and go back to your thread?

Last I checked, every Christian has a right to define their Christianity. That's why it's a personal race, lol.

So move on. You are not the Christ.
You tell um Babe. Lolz
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2013
As long as they cant go to the muslim section to create a muslim gay chat box thread, i believe this thread should be closed

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala: As long as they cant go to the muslim section to create a muslim gay chat box thread, i believe this thread should be closed

What does Islam have to do with this?

When you dolts want to validate your bias, you remember there's an Islam section. undecided
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
before you jump into silly conclusions, why don't you do yourself the honour of asking questions?
Lol. I'm sorry then. What do you mean by gay christains?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
wow! The non-christian chatbox that has been mocking and provoking christians should not be closed. But when you've seen the word "gay" it's now you remember threads that are offensive to christians. How hypocritical of your choices!
Sorry! Explain what you mean by gay christains?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore: Personally I don't feel you can be gay and identify as a christian, christianity is a religion that does not accept gays. There is no way u can twist it,it just doesn't have room for gays. But u can be gay and still have a good relationship with jesus,because u don't have to be called a christian to do that. Serve God the best way u can,do good and be the best u can be but u can not expect christians to accept u cs according to the holy book its a sin. Christians don't want u but that doesn't mean God don't, God is who ever u want him to be.
He is my bread when I'm hungry,my shelter from the wind,he is my anchor in life's deep ocean but most of all he is my best friend.
Yooguy is coming up with a better explanation. Let's wait.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2013
sadeiyare:

1.John.2: 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I follow jesus,nt john or paul nt even peter but jesus. And his only commandment was for me to love,dts exactly wat I'm doing.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
1. Yes am in a heterosexual relationship , we're actuallying planning to get married soon, i really love her, but am not sure if i'll tell her about the other side of me, what do you think?
2. Yes i'll make heaven.
3. To be frank with you i don't know, i ask him the same question everyday.

Yooguyz if u are planning to get married please stick to ur wife since you are bi,there is no excuse for adultery. If u knw u can't be faithful then don't get married.
I would even say u get something else to do because if your members ever find out u are gay they are not going to understand that you were called,and it will bring shame to the church and your church will lose its members o.
They say when u are in a place u live by their laws, the reason u can't come out in nigeria is cos of the law doesn't accept u but u can abroad because their law accepts u. My point is the church is guided by the law of the holy book and that clearly doesn't accept u, u can serve God if you want but becoming a pastor to me can't work except u are open abt ur sexuality
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
I follow jesus,nt john or paul nt even peter but jesus. And his only commandment was for me to love,dts exactly wat I'm doing.

Jesus never personall¥ wrote an¥ scripture.

2.Tim.3: 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Rev.22: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by BedLam: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2013
@yooguy, how did you discover yourself?

At what age?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by onetrack(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Non-gay atheist here. I'd like someone to explain (or list) the Sins That Make You Not A Christian. I've heard it said numerous times that gays cannot be Christian (or Muslim), however, you never hear people saying that adulterers are not Christian, liars are not Christian, etc.

I'd like someone to tell me which sins Christian may commit and still be 'Christian' and which sins would put one out of Christianity. Some New Testament scriptural references would help.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by texanomaly(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2013
onetrack: Non-gay atheist here. I'd like someone to explain (or list) the Sins That Make You Not A Christian. I've heard it said numerous times that gays cannot be Christian (or Muslim), however, you never hear people saying that adulterers are not Christian, liars are not Christian, etc.

I'd like someone to tell me which sins Christian may commit and still be 'Christian' and which sins would put one out of Christianity. Some New Testament scriptural references would help.

I'm all ears...I'd like to hear this one.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore: But u can be gay and still have a good relationship with jesus,

Yes you can. hahaha, yes you can! cheesy
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala: As long as they cant go to the muslim section to create a muslim gay chat box thread, i believe this thread should be closed

Islam leads, you follow. Soldiers of christ.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2013
sadeiyare:

Jesus never personall¥ wrote an¥ scripture.

2.Tim.3: 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Rev.22: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book
U still don't get my point, my life is based on mathew mark luke and st john which talks about the life and journey of christ. If you can quote a part from dere that condemns my sexuality then we can talk,if not then let jesus be my judge. I honestly don't pay attention to any other part of the bible,that's why I don't identify as a christian but a follower of christ. And I will follow him the best way I can,if my earthly mother can accept me with my homosexuality then I believe its not a problem for God.

3 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by nnofaith: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2013
very soon you will have threads like;
christian pimps
christian whores
christian armed robbers
christian petty thieves
christian drag queens
christian peadophiles

you guys need new role models or a hug or something!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2013
op, is your gay partner a christian as well?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Warning:This thread is not about Yooguyz.So I'll appreciate if we all stop the derailing questions.Its a Chatbox for Gay Christians and their straight allies.Please if you don't fall into this category.Please don't attack anyone.You're free to observe and Ask Questions pertaining to Homosexuality and Religion.Please let's be focused here.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by nnofaith: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
@op
i can see you love yahweh so much sad thing he doesnt love you back. because if you die like this he is sending you straight to hell. why dont you consider some other god. obatala perhaps?

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:

Yooguyz if u are planning to get married please stick to ur wife since you are bi,there is no excuse for adultery. If u knw u can't be faithful then don't get married.
I would even say u get something else to do because if your members ever find out u are gay they are not going to understand that you were called,and it will bring shame to the church and your church will lose its members o.
They say when u are in a place u live by their laws, the reason u can't come out in nigeria is cos of the law doesn't accept u but u can abroad because their law accepts u. My point is the church is guided by the law of the holy book and that clearly doesn't accept u, u can serve God if you want but becoming a pastor to me can't work except u are open abt ur sexuality
you can't really conclude that he is bi yet, although I would give the same advice if he is bi. but he might be keeping the relationship so that people/church won't stigmatize him. you know, hetero marriage to please his people and homo to please himself
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
9jadelta: you can't really conclude that he is bi yet, although I would give the same advice if he is bi. but he might be keeping the relationship so that people/church won't stigmatize him. you know, hetero marriage to please his people and homo to please himself
I know but he wrote in one of his previous post that its not his fault he is attracted to both male and female,I'm not sure thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Did God Want A Son ? / Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Who Is This Allah (chapter 1) By G.J.O MOSHAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.