Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha (1798 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by adamooye5(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Pandemonium was averted yesterday at Bridge Head, Onitsha, when a female police officer, Inspector Tochukwu Offoegbu, was abused, molested and almost stripped naked by a dreaded wealthy man, (name withheld) who allegedly slapped the Commissioner of Police last year.

An eye witness and a tout, who gave his name as Tunde, said Offoegbu was on duty when the ‘big man,’ who owns a park in Onitsha, approached her, allegedly telling her that he would facilitate her removal from Onitsha as he did to one Archibong.

He said the female police officer demanded to know what she did that would warrant her removal, so he gave her a slap for daring him. Also, his boys allegedly tore the female officer’s uniform, leaving her almost naked.

‘’She ran for her life into the Police post to avoid the peering eyes of the public before the Area Commander Benjamin Nwordu asked all of them to come to the area police station, Onitsha.

‘’That man cannot be arrested because last time he slapped the Commissioner of police because of park matters and so the governor closed the park and now, it is an Inspector. I fear,” said Tunde.

When contacted, the DPO Fegge, where Offoegbu works , Muikdi Shehu, said he would not speak on the matter, insisting that the PPRO is the only person authorized to speak.

The PPRO, Emeka Chukwuemeka, when contacted on phone said he was with the Onitsha Area Commander and would get back to this reporter on the issue.

CP Balah Nassarawa was said to be out of the state as at the time of going to the press.

Reacting, another eyewitness and Campaign for Democracy Coordinator, Dede Uzor A Uzor, demanded for the immediate arrest of the accused and thorough investigation into the matter with a view to punishing the offender to deter future occurrence.

CD gave the Commissioner of Police seven days to arrest the man or face human rights groups protest and call for his removal as that was the height of abuse of an officer on duty, particularly a woman.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/female-police-officer-molested-stripped.html?m=1

Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by segzyj(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Any picture to corroborate dis?
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by gbanikiti(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2013
The female police officer no get gun? she for shoot the murraphuckers! angry angry

I hope no be our nairaland policewoman sha. grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Is the foolish man above the law? Police should kick his dirty asseee for godsake.
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by 175(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2013
@ OP whaaaaattttt. . . .civilian slap police, beat her up and tore her clothes?

U just posted this topic so that I will shout "end time tinz". However, I won't say end time tins no matter how u force me to say it
cos am a law abiding NLnder.
Na which position I dey sef? Nearly I shall get there. brb

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by BUSHHUNTER: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2013
segzyj: Any picture to corroborate dis?

grin you blind u kno see d fine buildin of d police station......abeg jux admit is true cos to tak some pix durinq violence say risk.... OP u try o...i almost loose ma dignity nd integrity wen i wan snap Army officer wey dey bully civilian gringringringrin sharp sharp i tell d Personel Nooo say i jux dey press ma fone nigringringrin
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by jakiedudu(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Some Nigerians are savages sad
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Is this what we will be seeing when we finally get Republic of Biafra, wo(men) of the Biafran Police Force (BPF) being harassed by some big men?
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Ohh Allah__ he is an idiot, he need to appear in the court
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2013
This news dey sweet my belle..no lie.

Zero Sympathy for Nigeria Police
angry
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Is this what we will be seeing when we finally get Republic of Biafra, wo(men) of the Biafran Police Force (BPF) being harassed by some big men?
I am not sure about that.
Though i can assure you that the rape of mothers by their children is what you will get in odua republic.
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by deeptesting(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Well, today it is the other way round civilian molesting police.. What else can I say?
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by Aniah4u: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Is this what we will be seeing when we finally get Republic of Biafra, wo(men) of the Biafran Police Force (BPF) being harassed by some big men?
On point! Is this the kind of 'Biafrat' they are pressing for? Abeg,make them park well. Thank God he is not as rich as Dangote;he would have shut down Lagos-Onisha express way,including the flyover. SMH.
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by Akpaife(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Becos she is a female officer if it is a man both of them will kill their self's
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: I am not sure about that.
Though i can assure you that the rape of mothers by their children is what you will get in odua republic.
Yoruba people are not clamouring for an Oduduwa Republic. Oduduwa Republic only existed in the imagination of Ojukwu.
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by gerald09(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2013
I don't blame the man, the Nigerian police has used there own hands in destroying there relevance. I remember back in '03 when a friend was stopped by police for beating traffic lyt which was still on Amber. The police officer slapped him n within 30min d police officer was inside d boot of my friend's his car. The Nigerian police are a disgrace to any kind of police in d world.
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Well, undecided on NL, no pix means it simply didn't happen undecided
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by sirwilli(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Ngozi Nwaokpagu is the man name, we all know him..... One day, he will fall like others...
Re: Female Police Officer Molested, Stripped Naked In Onitsha by OAM4J: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2013

(1)

Transcript Of The Letter From The CBN Gov To President Jonathan / Stella Oduah Recieves Aviation Stakeholders Award For Uncommon Transformation / Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.