Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. (1801 Views)

Insulting The Sit Of The Nigeria President Must Stop Now Or Never / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by PaulJohn1: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
I assume many of us who rained insult on the people of Ekiti in several threads, after the outcome of Osun's election are simply ignorant of the intimidation and clampdown on APC members and supporters by the ruling party before and during the election.

Very few states (I.e. Osun, Kano & Lagos) can withstand the federal might used in Ekiti's election. The intimidation from the security officers that were deployed to the state to prevent irregularities is terrible. Lest we forgot these ministries are controlled by diehard PDP guys(koro and this other guy from Osun handling the Police affairs ministry).
It's obvious that they are desperate to win more states (SW states especially) for the rulling party.

Osun also would have been won, but because of the longtime anti PDP that majority of Osun people are, they couldn't succeed.
They tried and even did worse in Osun.
From doling out of cash, to locking up of over 250 influential APC members a night before the election and deployment of 75,000 security officials. All these earned them the 290,000 votes they had in the state.

I assume the Ekiti people couldn't handle the tsunami the PDP went with to win the state. It's not because of the rice shared(stomach infrastructure) as we think.

@Desola especially, stop the insult. lipsrsealed
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Ikengawo: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
or the people of Ekiti chose Fayose and the people of Osun chose Aregbesola.

Even when this country has moved forward, this country's people will say something else. pitiful.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
PaulJohn1: I assume many of us who rained insult on the people of Ekiti in several threads, after the outcome of Osun's election are simply ignorant of the intimidation and clampdown on APC members and supporters by the ruling party before and during the election.

Very few states (I.e. Osun, Kano & Lagos) can withstand the federal might used in Ekiti's election. The intimidation from the security officers that were deployed to the state to prevent irregularities is terrible. Lest we forgot these ministries are controlled by diehard PDP guys(koro and this other guy from Osun handling the Police affairs ministry).
It's obvious that they are desperate to win more states (SW states especially) for the rulling party.

Osun also would have been won, but because of the longtime anti PDP that majority of Osun people are, they couldn't succeed.
From doling out of cash, to locking up of over 250 influential APC members a night before the election and deployment of 75,000 security officials. All these earned them the 290,000 votes they had in the state.

I assume the Ekiti people couldn't handle the tsunami the PDP went with to win the state. It's not because of the rice shared(stomach infrastructure) as we think.

With the loss of Osun, the Ninja strategy has failed. It is back to the drawing board for the master riggers, reason Nigerians must remain vigilant.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by PaulJohn1: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ikengawo: or the people of Ekiti chose Fayose and the people of Osun chose Aregbesola.

Even when this country has moved forward, this country's people will say something else. pitiful.

That's your opinion.
Under normal circumstance, Fayemi had a better chance or winning Ekiti than Aregbe winning Osun. They both performed well and Fayemi had little or no controversies surrounding him unlike Aregbe, yet Aregbe won and Fayemi didn't. How come?!

2 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ekiti people refused to ceased the opportunity they have to remove themselve from the monster which every states are to avoid no matter what they have to suffer for it.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by oduastates: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
PaulJohn1: I assume many of us who rained insult on the people of Ekiti in several threads, after the outcome of Osun's election are simply ignorant of the intimidation and clampdown on APC members and supporters by the ruling party before and during the election.

Mr Man,
You can continue living in denial for all we care.
The reality is different.
Ekiti voted for the stomach rather than the future.
From the teachers who were afraid of a test to the okada riders who think fayose is a "victim".
yes PDP cheated but the reality of wanting instant gratification rather than planning for the future is truly alive.
Were people not queuing for a 10kg bag of rice?
Take a trip to osun and see what a proud and hardworking people look like.
Compare it to ekiti.
You better open your eyes and see the rot around you.
Where are the farmer?
Are the egbirras not the ones doing the hardwork of farming.
Where are independent people who contributed their money to build schools ,hospitals etc?
But that would not have been painful if not for the fact that a thug known for surrounding himself with fellow thugs has been voted into power.
If you cannot decifer thuggish traits in the way fayose acts and talk, then I am sorry, I cannot help you.
The most annoying of the lot is the use of the term "Ekiti abroad".
Can the ekiti at home stand toe to toe with those abroad for knowledge ,accomplishment,wealth and success?
Where other omoluabi states are looking for ways to attract their diaspora, you lots think it is wise to hate them.
It is not a must to vote APC,You should have elected somebody other than fayose if Fayemi was truly hated.
Now you have turned your state into an object of mockery.
Reference to ekiti and rice was actually part of aregbesola's campaign.
Not to talk of the anger over the militarisation of the state.
I am yoruba and I can assure the excuses do not hold any water.
The flip side of it is that ACN/APC went back to the drawing board and have started involving the people in their policies .
Also, they have learnt how to counter PDP's rigging machine.
A president who has done nothing for 6 yrs promised to develop ekiti if only you voted for him.
If that is not an insult, tell me what is?
Is it a lack of understanding of basic civics that a president's party is punished for a poor national economic performance .
A brief look at the national budget is enough for the discerning.
Till kingdom come, jonathan will never have the money to build a kiosk in ekiti,not to talk of develop a state.
My take: The voice of the Know-nothing is getting louder than those of the know-something. It is not unique to these parts . The same happens in North America (Tea party).Many of the southern USA states votes vote republican without actually knowing how the GOP policies will hurt them.
It is the same thing in ekiti.
They voted a man who they think talk like them ,think like them without examining the substance of the person.
Elections are not beauty contests and governance is not a "likeability" parade
Ekiti has set herself back with the decision.
The economy of that state will remained tied to the fortunes and shocks of the nigerian oil industry .
The pot will continue to get smaller and smaller until the oil runs out.

22 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Brimmie(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
PaulJohn1:

That's your opinion.
Under normal circumstance, Fayemi had a better chance or winning Ekiti than Aregbe winning Osun. They both performed well and Fayemi had little or no controversies surrounding him unlike Aregbe, yet Aregbe won and Fayemi didn't. How come?!

CC: oduastates
I posted something like this to my FB today. Ekiti Election was perfectly rigged and it's no Stomach Infrastructure as most of all call it.

Fayemi lost all the LGAs to Fayose?? How come?? Even the not so popular Omisore won few Areas in Osun with all the Controversies around him.

Fayemi's ONLY sin is that he's not a Politician (Literally). Does that warrant him losing all the LGAs to someone who was kicked out for Fraud, Thuggery Attitude??

Ekiti Election Was Perfectly Rigged and We Should Stop Abusing Their People!!

5 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by tit(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Brimmie:
CC: oduastates
I posted something like this to my FB today. Ekiti Election was perfectly rigged and it's no Stomach Infrastructure as most of all call it.

Fayemi lost all the LGAs to Fayose?? How come?? Even the not so popular Omisore won few Areas in Osun with all the Controversies around him.

Fayemi's ONLY sin is that he's not a Politician (Literally). Does that warrant him losing all the LGAs to someone who was kicked out for Fraud, Thuggery Attitude??

Ekiti Election Was Perfectly Rigged and We Should Stop Abusing Their People!!

If Fayemi is not a politician how can he win a fair political contest?

1 Like

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Brimmie(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
bloodyassassin:

So because pdp won ekiti it was rigged but apc won osun its free and fair

Who said Osun Election was Free and Fair? If Osun People didn't stand up against the Masked Men by going en masse to the Polling Boots, it would have been rigged easily.

7 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Brimmie(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
tit:

If Fayemi is not a politician how can he win a fair political contest?
Did you see the part where I put "Literally"??
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by PaulJohn1: 5:59am On Aug 11, 2014
oduastates:

Mr Man,
From the teachers who were afraid of a test to the okada riders who think fayose is a "victim".
yes PDP cheated but the reality of wanting instant gratification rather than planning for the future is truly alive.
Compare it to ekiti.
Where are the farmer?
Where are independent people who contributed their money to build schools ,hospitals etc?
But that would not have been painful if not for the fact that a thug known for surrounding himself with fellow thugs has been voted into power.
If you cannot decifer thuggish traits in the way fayose acts and talk, then I am sorry, I cannot help you.
Can the ekiti at home stand toe to toe with those abroad for knowledge ,accomplishment,wealth and success?
Where other omoluabi states are looking for ways to attract their diaspora, you lots think it is wise to hate them.
It is not a must to vote APC,You should have elected somebody other than fayose if Fayemi was truly hated.
The flip side of it is that ACN/APC went back to the drawing board and have started involving the people in their policies .
A president who has done nothing for 6 yrs promised to develop ekiti if only you voted for him.
Is it a lack of understanding of basic civics that a president's party is punished for a poor national economic performance .
Till kingdom come, jonathan will never have the money to build a kiosk in ekiti,not to talk of develop a state.
My take: The voice of the Know-nothing is getting louder than those of the know-something. It is not unique to these parts . The same happens in North America (Tea party).Many of the southern USA states votes vote republican without knowing how the GOP policies will hurt them.
They voted a man who they think talk like them ,think like them without examining the substance of the person.
Elections are not a beauty contest and governance is not a "likeability" parade
The economy of that state will remained tied to the fortunes and shocks of the nigerian oil industry .

I'm presently in Oshogbo, because here is my main hood. Not just bag of rice was shared here before the election like it was done in Ekiti, but hard cash was doled out. From 2K per person, to 10k. It came to a time each person got 15K and some got 25K. It wasn't as if the average street person in Osun didn't collect the money, they even queued for it in their thousands.

I posted this on this forum a day before the election

PaulJohn1: As I type this, cash is being shared at Technical school field and also at freedom park here is Osogbo. The cash sharing process is also being monitored by our federal police from FCT, with two of their choppers boldly written "POLICE". No doubt it's from politicians in Aso Rock, probably out of the alleged missing $20bn.

Bikers got theirs from a bus loaded with cash at oke-fia yesterday.

I assume this same process is going on in other towns and villages in the state.

Too bad, the populace are ignorant that they'll pay for every single penny being shared when everything is over. When whoever is in charge then is to refund the distributed cash from their monthly allocation and IGR.

Good luck to MY people of Osun.

But it didn't work for them. They then resulted to locking up of very influencial APC members and supporters same night before the election.

All these eventually didn't give them victory. Like I said earlier, "States like Osun, Kano..." are the few states that can withstand the federal might of manipulation used in Ekiti's election. It's not the rice shared that gave them victory in the state, but very sophisticated manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2014
In my own opinion, I think the people of Osun had a precedence in Ekiti and they learnt from it, but the Ekiti people had nothing to learn from! PDP tried something in Ekiti and they just think same will work in Osun, as if Osun people are dummies who do not think, but they failed smiley

3 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by bandol(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Mrcdorv: Ekiti people refused to ceased the opportunity they have to remove themselve from the monster which every states are to avoid no matter what they have to suffer for it.
and what gives u d impresion dat APC is in any way better dan PDP. If it was APC who is d president of Nigeria as we speak, d so called intimidation in osun would have been double. They are more desperate than d PDP. I don't vote and I don't belong to any party but I don't really like APC becus of their propaganda

1 Like

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by topsonkay(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Una go say ekiti people voted for stomach infrastructure.

Wetin be this:

3 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by bandol(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2014
Reasons Fayemi failed to win d election

1. Increament of Tax on EKSU staff
2. Teacher's comptence test(He demoted many principals to HODs) Fayose is Workers friendly.
3. No promotion for Teacher/workers for d past 3 and half years. Those who got letter did not get d financial benefit. During d tenure of fayose, some civil servant got 2promotions at a time(som1 moved form GL 10 to 13. He was deprived promotion 4many years).
4. Increament of school fees for higher institution
5. Collapsed 3universities into 1 making students to loose one session.
6. Failure to implement 27.5 teachers allowance which he did at late hour; which fayose would have done without any stress.
7. Incompetent/corrupt cabinet members Imposed by Tinubu.
8. All contracts in d state awarded to Lagos based contractors
9. Michael Bandele departure from APC was a big blow.
10. Restructuring of Local Govt commission that left hundred of geniue staff jobless

1 Like

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by disloman(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2014
oduastates:

Mr Man,
Compare it to ekiti.
Where are the farmer?
My take: The voice of the Know-nothing is getting louder than those of the know-something. It is not unique to these parts . The same happens in North America (Tea party).Many of the southern USA states votes vote republican without knowing how the GOP policies will hurt them.
Elections are not a beauty contest and governance is not a "likeability" parade

Gbam.Word.everything.Anybody who disagree with this comment is a doomed fellow.I studied in ado 4 6yrs n what u just narrated is true abt them.They r very lazy n want to enjoy d goodness of life.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by disloman(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2014
bandol: Reasons Fayemi failed to win d election

1. Increament of Tax on EKSU staff
2. Teacher's comptence test(He demoted many principals to HODs) Fayose is Workers friendly.
3. No promotion for Teacher/workers for d past 3 and half years. Those who got letter did not get d financial benefit. During d tenure of fayose, some civil servant got 2promotions at a time(som1 moved form GL 10 to 13. He was deprived promotion 4many years).
4. Increament of school fees for higher institution
5. Collapsed 3universities into 1 making students to loose one session.
6. Failure to implement 27.5 teachers allowance which he did at late hour; which fayose would have done without any stress.
7. Incompetent/corrupt cabinet members Imposed by Tinubu.
8. All contracts in d state awarded to Lagos based contractors
9. Michael Bandele departure from APC was a big blow.
10. Restructuring of Local Govt commission that left hundred of geniue staff jobless
All those u mentioned above r lies n rubbish.Bro!go back n found what Fayemi did wrong.Stop spreading lies.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by disloman(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2014
bandol: and what gives u d impresion dat APC is in any way better dan PDP. If it was APC who is d president of Nigeria as we speak, d so called intimidation in osun would have been double. They are more desperate than d PDP. I don't vote and I don't belong to any party but I don't really like APC becus of their propaganda
bro!u dey live in naija?just answer d question.pls no vex.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by raumdeuter: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Azedplus(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2014
Very objective opinions from all,one fact is that people of Ekiti will remain in history as a state in d SW that honours popularity over performance.the governor will surely hv his flaws but not worth to lose d power of incumbency and not winning a single LG ( his home town, state capital or Secretariat as well as his ssa & others ), RIGGING + NEGLECT by electorate = FAYEMI's defeat
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2014
What will it take for APC to admit it lost an election? Why is it so difficult for you folks to admit Fayemi lost the ekiti elections.The sooner you realise this and work on your weakness the better for you.As of the remaining states only ogun is sure for APC,oyo is almost certainly going to fall to the accord party or PDP even lagos is also shaky!!
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Azedplus: Very objective opinions from all,one fact is that people of Ekiti will remain in history as a state in d SW that honours popularity over performance.the governor will surely hv his flaws but not worth to lose d power of incumbency and not winning a single LG ( his home town, state capital or Secretariat as well as his ssa & others ), RIGGING + NEGLECT by electorate = FAYEMI's defeat

Fayemi messed up with the civil servants which made up the largest voting block in the state and they dealth with him during the elections!! You people should stop living in fantasy!!when APC wins it is free and fair and when I loses it becomes rigging!! What arrogance!!
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by bokoslayer: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2014
chukwudi44: What will it take for APC to admit it lost an election? Why is it so difficult for you folks to admit Fayemi lost the ekiti elections.The sooner you realise this and work on your weakness the better for you.As of the remaining states only ogun is sure for APC,oyo is almost certainly going to fall to the accord party or PDP even lagos is also shaky!!

You have just spoken reality. Oyo State I long gone. We shall mobilise full force to oust Ajimobi, it is so certain APC won't be returned.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by olanie(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2014
disloman: All those u mentioned above r lies n rubbish.Bro!go back n found what Fayemi did wrong.Stop spreading lies.
I've being puzzled about that drama in Ekiti, it would be good info if you can furnish us with the intel on why he was rigged/voted out.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by jmaine: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
the APC are fond of generating useless propaganda when ever they fail woefully,the APC lost Ekiti in the most telling fashion and by all measure was very fair , factual and true.

I consider it even more silly to insinuate that Osun state indigenes trooping out enmass to the polling unit prevented rigging when in actual fact their large turn out was favored by the following reasons:

1) They are assured in the electoral processes that their votes will count unlike previous years. The free and fair election mantra has increased the enthusiasm of the electorates to go out and make their voice heard by their ballot paper.

2) They was no incidence of violence and ballot snatching which will make the "large turn out excuse" null and void.

3) All eligible voting population who had a reason to go to the poll that day never had any issues . . . .

I, Jmaine always knew the APC will win in Osun. It is absolutely pointless trying to stir up propaganda concerning your loss in Ekiti , by strenuously trying to use your victory in Osun as a propaganda template.

I liken your propaganda to that which said that GEJ victory in Lagos was because a Tinubu cut a certain deal with GEJ. What manner of insult to insinuate i and million of others voted for GEJ simply because a Tinubu sanctioned that . . . .

As for those citing stomach infrastructure, i wonder who consumed Aregbe 'odourless' fufu ? When Aregbe rushed to pay civil servants their owed back log of salaries, didn't you know that it was a version of "stomach infrastructure" without which the all powerful civil servants in the state would have taught Aregbe a very bitter lesson like they did to Fayemi . . . .

Stop your stealth propaganda . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by sarutobie(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
jmaine: the APC are fond of generating useless propaganda when ever they fail woefully,the APC lost Ekiti in the most telling fashion and by all measure was very fair , factual and true.

I consider it even more silly to insinuate that Osun state indigenes trooping out enmass to the polling unit prevented rigging when in actual fact their large turn out was favored by the following reasons:

1) They are assured in the electoral processes that their votes will count unlike previous years. The free and fair election mantra has increased the enthusiasm of the electorates to go out and make their voice heard by their ballot paper.

2) They was no incidence of violence and ballot snatching which will make the "large turn out excuse" null and void.

3) All eligible voting population who had a reason to go to the poll that day never had any issues . . . .

I, Jmaine always knew the APC will win in Osun. It is absolutely pointless trying to stir up propaganda concerning your loss in Ekiti , by strenuously trying to use your victory in Osun as a propaganda template.

I liken your propaganda to that which said that GEJ victory in Lagos was because a Tinubu cut a certain deal with GEJ. What manner of insult to insinuate i and million of others voted for GEJ simply because a Tinubu sanctioned that . . . .

As for those citing stomach infrastructure, i wonder who consumed Aregbe 'odourless' fufu ? When Aregbe rushed to pay civil servants their owed back log of salaries, didn't you know that it was a version of "stomach infrastructure" without which the all powerful civil servants in the state would have taught Aregbe a very bitter lesson like they did to Fayemi . . . .

signed, sealed and well delivered.
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by jmaine: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
sarutobie:
signed, sealed and well delivered.

You dey mind them ?
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by Gucciboss: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by blacksta(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
jmaine: the APC are fond of generating useless propaganda when ever they fail woefully,the APC lost Ekiti in the most telling fashion and by all measure was very fair , factual and true.

jamiu - First make sense post of 2014 from you ... Keep it up... Please join the progressive party ...not tjhe killer party tongue
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by annie7(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Let we dat are in osun tell u wat is on ground,pdp as a party & omisore as a person are banking on rigging in osun state but osun has learnt a lesson frm wat happened in ekiti.

Let me tell u somtin, had it been dat osun election came b4 ekitis election,d pdp gimmick might have work on osun people. i as an osun indigene,im still wondering where omisore got those 292,000 votes frm but kudos to d billions of naira spent by PDP led federal govt to induce voters & d millitarisation of d opposition.

I followed d counting of votes till day break,d inec returning officer were even still planning to pull som stunt but d APC people stood their ground to resist any form of manipulation. another factor dat did not make PDP plan to work is dat dier was a lot of awareness on d media concerning PDP rigging plan,people were urge to defend dier vote.
After voting,people waited for their votes to be counted.I pity my people in Ekiti state,they were caught unaware
Re: To Those Insulting The People Of Ekiti. by emiye(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fayemi's loss was more of protest vote than love of stomach infrastructure. If i should put a weight to it, it will goes thus

1. Protest vote = 50% (perceived high tuition of State university , teachers test resistance, late implemetation of 27.5%
increase in teachers wage, judiciary workers grudge, civil servants disgruntled, perceived high
taxation, failure to pay students bursary, opposition parties propaganda against incumbent, Crack
within party spearheaded by bamidele, failure of the masses to connect with the governors
tushed mien.)

2. Stomach Infrastructure = 30% ( 2 days before election, 30,000 bags of rice were distributed to those who showed
their voters card by Fayose. That in no small means influenced the election,APC found
it difficult to react or reacted late, I have seen a picture showing the Governor and his
wife dishing cooked rice to old women, i later found out the picture was taken since 2013
during a party with old elderly women in a celebration. Had Fayemi and his party
responded efficiently and timely enough like APC in osun did, the result might be
different.)

3. Federal might / Tsunami = 20% over 40,000 military men deployed, ,killing and disruption of APC;s rally 5 days to
election which included teargassing the governor could have scared some electorates,
arrest of APC leaders on the eve of election taking into cognisance that last minute
mobilisation by party leaders influences the way election goes, I likened such last
minute mobilisation to last minute revision students make before going in to an
exam hall, so if you seize the reading materials,the result is as good as your
guess.....

(1) (Reply)

India's Spacecraft 'mangalyaan' Successfully Enters Mars Orbit / Is Nsa-sambo Dasuki The Mastermind Of $9.3m Scandal? / 'how Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity'- 82 Yr Old Prof. Awe Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.