Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? (3385 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Biim: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
hunter2,1:
if the muscles are located in her lower body, just convince her to join your jugging regimen. But if on her upper body, buy her skipping ropes.
This will tone her muscles more.
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by banjicom(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sensual Man: I'VE GOT THIS NEW BABE THAT
AM GOING OUT WITH, SHE'S GOT EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT PROPORTION AND
SHE'S GOOD, BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE AND I SEE IN HER IS HER BIG
MUSCLES.

I HATE WOMEN WITH BIG MUSCLES AND HERS IS EXCEEDINGLY BIG,
PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?
NO INSULTS PLEASE,
TNX.

SENSUAL MAN.

No mind this op jooor! The op dey fear say d girl go get power pass am, make fight no come go happen one day!......make d girl no come beat am!
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Davico(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sensual Man: I'VE GOT THIS NEW BABE THAT
AM GOING OUT WITH, SHE'S GOT EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT PROPORTION AND
SHE'S GOOD, BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE AND I SEE IN HER IS HER BIG
MUSCLES.

I HATE WOMEN WITH BIG MUSCLES AND HERS IS EXCEEDINGLY BIG,
PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?
NO INSULTS PLEASE,
TNX.

SENSUAL MAN.
She must be an Igbo girl tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by laykhorn(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Poster, Apollo catch u wen u begin runz d geh? She get muscle u no like am, so make we help u chook am syringe wey go deflate d muscle? How old are u? 14? *thinking out loud* Guy, u sure d meat u carry no b tranny? If u enter d place sight rod, just no Santa loves u. lipsrsealed
Woman! kilode? You nor wish d guy good thing o
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by naijjaman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Are you afraid of "black eye'? Take her for who she is, if the answer to my question is "No'.
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2013

Take her to a vulcanizer. Tell him to deflate it.
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by DanTrizy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Op use her 4 takwando she fit bring u big moola grin
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]Av got one question 4 u.didn't u notice all dt b4 askin ha out
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by wasak(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Poster, Apollo catch u wen u begin runz d geh? She get muscle u no like am, so make we help u chook am syringe wey go deflate d muscle? How old are u? 14? *thinking out loud* Guy, u sure d meat u carry no b tranny? If u enter d place sight rod, just no Santa loves u. lipsrsealed
Welcome back
...missed dose ur funny comments... Hope u r good?
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
First Yam legs, now big muscles.... na wa o
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2013
ADA GBACHIEYA NKITI.
adaobi123:

undecided
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by sisiafrika(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Na dem yinbo girls dey get bear bear and yam legs and muscles. Hian!
Re: My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
@op, When you wer chasing her like a wild hyena, na only b-+bs & butt you dey see ba? Now that you hav expired them, ur noticing that shez got muscles.Bleeping perv! Them use copper wire tie you to her? If u dnt like what u cnt change, do the needful or come to terms with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First / What Does She Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.