Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! (7184 Views)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Jairzinho(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2008
"If President Umaru Yar'Adua announces any form of state of emergency in the power sector, we will not be available for work from that moment,'' the workers declared."

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=114538

Are you telling me these guys have been at work all this while? Please Join Me In Laughing
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by blacksta(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2008
ha haha ha ahah aa a hh aah ahha haa ahhaa haaahaahahahahhhaaah
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by SkyBlue1: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2008
HE HE HE, it is like these people are purposely trying to lose their jobs for real. They think them striking is going to make a difference or cause an impact? Or have they forgotten that almost everybody now has generator? They better go and start begging to be forgiven and accepted back unless they have employment at the side, LOL. Power Holding Company of Nigeria.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by deor03(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2008
Strike, please let pray for them to go on strike oh.

May be there will be light then
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by favcom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
wink cheesy ;Dhe he he
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ye, I can't stop laughing o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Almost crying sef cry
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by nwakaibe(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
have not seen light in my house for over two or threemonths. Recently they brought a bill for 158 naira grin grin grin grin grin. pls let them go strike for ever.we no need them. welcome private power companies
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by MethodMan3(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2008
would it make any fucking difference?!

Big NO! NO!!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Afribiz(f): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
So they even have mouth to make noise? Shameless people.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by kokoye(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
Like someone rightly said, maybe there will be electricity when they go on strike.  I pity them though. They had better main at work jeje and earn free salary while they sell bag and shoes at work and gossip
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by eboweme: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2008
As far as I'm concern these assholes ve been on strike since independence. They can go to hell, their strike will nt   've  any meaningful impact.
All i knw is the  Agency PHCN needs a total purge frm the CEO to the Cleaner.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
Were they working
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Truequest(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
The strike should start today I beg PHCN go on strike ooo! Don't let this be empty threat ooo!
I de beg you guys now better go ooo! Infact I declare emergency on power sector! So start
your strike right away.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by joskab: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2008
AS ONE YORUBA PROVERB SAYS"What are the benefict of bitter kola,we break it into 2 it has no sheet,we shewing it ,it is too bitter and we said ,we want to use its plank for firewood,SANGO said its one of its one of its sibbling".If dey what to go let them go.I pass my neighbour dey for us. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by jodeci(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
bunch of never-do-well,let them strike,they have never been on duty
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by shylladear(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2008
even if they go on strike it wont make any difference so let them start the srike as we speak

Generators welcome to 20-24hrs duty grin
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by VIPICO(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
To the darkest part of hell with them![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by alex406(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
Infact,i wish you guys could just peep through and see how i am rolling on the floor grin,Last month they brought a bill of 2,500 Naira not even considering the fact that there has been no light since 2months now.How come they expect people to pay for what they never consumed.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by EKENEA(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2008
What,they can't go on any strike, you know its getting to month end and they need the reconnection/disconnection fees or what ever they call it. the other time, one of them told me that they will go on strike if govt approve pay  as you go meter.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Mustay(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2008
But this doesn't sound funny sad

Why take decisions like it's a TOP-DOWN decision?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by gide: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2008
is this a sick joke? why do i have this feeling that some people really try their best to jeorpadize the power sector?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by kokoye(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2008
well, better to find it funny, are you going to kill urself over stuff u got no control over?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by eudio(f): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2008
THEY WANT TO GO ON STRIKE? THIS IS THE JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, PHCN DOES NOT EXIST.

CAN A SECTOR THAT DOESNT EXIST GO ON STRIKE?  shocked

SOMEBODY ANSWER ME OOOOOOOOOOH.

PLEASE, COMMENCE THE STRIKE WITHOUT DELAY, LET'S SEE WHO WOULD SUFFER.

U SHOULD HV STARTED SINCE YESTERDAY, NOT EVEN TODAY.

LOSERS
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by otokx(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
Thats why i love my country, have you not been seeing the new vehicles especially jeeps that PHCN aka NEPA have been purchasing and cruising about the whole place with their stickers.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by obyann(f): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
What are they waiting for.
Do they think Nigerians will come and beg them?
After all the disgrace from Festac residence, they are still talking about strike.
Strike my foot. yeye people
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Keziah(f): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
These guys took our Transformer about 8 months ago and up till date we ve not heard anything positive from them. Not even when the residents were asked to donate N1,000 each. Can u beat that? undecided cry shocked
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by brainwave(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
HEY Guys, while the idea of PHCN going on strike seems laughable, I don't think the PHCN workers are the 'issue' in themselves, the Nigerian public service system I think is the 'issue' here, PHCN is just one of the many faulty / non-working systems we have! Its really like an hydra-headed thing, now the spotlight is on PHCN, tommorow its on the 'policing' system (police), the next day its something else,
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Uche2nna(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
Same difference.

If U know U are working in one of the many faulty/non-working system then dont threaten anybody with strike. Just like someone asked can a non-existent sector commence on an industrial action undecided As far as the citizens are concerned those guys have been on strike since Adam.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by abasifo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PHCN means Please hold Candle, Now.

P =PLEASE
H ==HOLD
C ==CANDLE
N ==NOW
PLEASE THEY
SHOULD
GO ON
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by MyAfriplac: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
What difference would going on strike make. Would it make having electricity more consistent. Some have not had light for months. it is not as if they have ben working anyways

www.myafriplace.com
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Mustay(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
Na the gen sellers or Inverter sellers go make money
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by culdalex(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2008
this sounds incredible

peaple that are suposed to layed onthe ground and given a thorough beaten

still have their mouth to talk embarassed embarassed. cool

COME TO THINK OF IT
I THINK WE NEED PRAYER IN NIGERIA

cos at a particular time the talk was that
because (nepa) was runed by the government that why there is no power supply inthe country

so because of this nepa was privatised, by so doing giving peaple hope that nigeria is going to be like
gana.    
i beliv if we are to be asked    every body has something to say about the present phcn now.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which way NIGERIA

Late sunny okosun asked this question through his music in 80s,i remeber i was 5-6 yrs old,till this day naija no get direction! angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down / DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon / ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.