Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This (7182 Views)

Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / Shock As A Nigerian Ex-military Man Uses Teeth To Peel Over 10 Coconut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Djpaparazy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
*ATTENTION!!!*

1. Don't use your teeth to bite sachet water. Instead, use scissors.

You & I do not know who has handled the water before you bought it.

Do not also drink from the sachet, pour the water into a glass or cup.

2. If you have to eat bread, it is adviseable to toast it. You do not know who and how it was handled during the packaging. Even the one selling the bread can be infected.

3. If you have to eat anything packaged such as biscuits, yoghurt, Ice cream, bottled drinks, etc., please wash the wrapper because you don't know who and how it was handled before getting to you. This is because in the supermarkets people touch things they don't really pick / buy.

4. The virus does not discriminate. It infects everybody ( Doctors, Nurses, Presidents of nations, Soldiers, Civilians etc_) and there is no known cure for now.

5. Avoid all forms of gatherings irrespective of the number of people present. It's for your own good.

*STAY HOME*

*WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY*

*STAY SAFE*

*PRAY TO GOD FOR PROTECTION.*

*Take care of yourself and your family.*

Read more at: https://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/04/attention-dont-use-your-teeth-to-bite.html?m=1

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by immaq8(f): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
true talk. God go continue to get mercy to those wey e want give Mercy. otherwise I go even wash biscuits before I eat am coz I no no the hand wey package am.

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Djpaparazy:

*ATTENTION!!!*

1. Don't use your teeth to bite sachet water. Instead, use scissors.

You & I do not know who has handled the water before you bought it.

Do not also drink from the sachet, pour the water into a glass or cup.

2. If you have to eat bread, it is adviseable to toast it. You do not know who and how it was handled during the packaging. Even the one selling the bread can be infected.

3. If you have to eat anything packaged such as biscuits, yoghurt, Ice cream, bottled drinks, etc., please wash the wrapper because you don't know who and how it was handled before getting to you. This is because in the supermarkets people touch things they don't really pick / buy.

4. The virus does not discriminate. It infects everybody ( Doctors, Nurses, Presidents of nations, Soldiers, Civilians etc_) and there is no known cure for now.

5. Avoid all forms of gatherings irrespective of the number of people present. It's for your own good.

*PRAY TO GOD FOR PROTECTION*

* Don't go out unnecessarily *

*WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY*

Re-Arranged in Order of Importance
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
People took more precautionary measures than the above listed but still died like chickens, its only God's grace that can see us through this period.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Olachase(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
so I go day carry cup for pocket up and down. op just tell us to stop taking sachet water .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by HeadShot: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
We go carry scissors dey Waka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by sammysmiles(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
HeadShot:
We go carry scissors dey Waka
E tire me oooo

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Bola146(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin Okay oo
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
It is well.
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by dingbang(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
You just cannot be too careful.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Beosten(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
Re-Arranged in Order of Importancey

See grammar!

8 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by nifemi25(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are you telling me to watch this Eba ,I just bought from mama put. Honestly with what I just read am scared to eat this food in front of me

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Djpaparazy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Wear nose mask everywhere.

This one Loud ooo

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by rummmy: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Wear nose mask everywhere.
everywhere that have openings.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by missimelda01(f): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
This pure sachet water own is hard abeg grin
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Smoke55: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
And Also Dont Forget To Fumigate The Street Before Steping Out Because You Dnt Know Who Had Passed There Before You,fumigate The Entire Bus Before Entering Because You Dnt Know Who Have Sat There Before You,,,,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by oyonu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Your write up is devoid of truth & not meaning in my opinion. Why are people told to drink much water in this corona period? So that even if the corona virus gets into ur mouth, the water will flush it into your stomach where it cannot survive, as your gastric acid will burn it up. Rather advice people to adhere to government instructions rather than roost their bread and biscuit. Who does that!
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Goddys(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
stomach acid kills the virus. You can't get infected by ingesting the virus.

wash your hands before you touch your face and wear nose mask. That's all
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by BeardedMeat(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Now the real panic has set in. I'm even afraid to go out now after the lockdown

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Goddys:
stomach acid kills the virus. You can't get infected by ingesting the virus.

wash your hands before you touch your face and wear nose mask. That's all
but i never understand this virus,how can it be killed by stomach acid and still cause sickness.
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Djpaparazy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
oyonu:
Your write up is devoid of truth & not meaning in my opinion. Why are people told to drink much water in this corona period? So that even if the corona virus gets into ur mouth, the water will flush it into your stomach where it cannot survive, as your gastric acid will burn it up. Rather advice people to adhere to government instructions rather than roost their bread and biscuit. Who does that!

Am not saying u shud not drink water.. My area of concentration is on the sachet not the water..
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by MorataFC: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
wizzyrich:
People took more precautionary measures than the above listed but still died like chickens, its only God's grace that can see us through this period.
Three bibles for u grin

On a serious note, many people will disagree with u but u have said the whole truth

Proverb 21 : 31 says "The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD."

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Roon9(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
This satchet water own crossed my mind today. Mehn! Things ain't ever gon be the same again
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Ayodun1: 12:16am On May 01, 2020
oyonu:

You are actually not correct. The virus isn't destroyed in the stomach because it has shells protecting it. It can only be destroyed if it lost its protection before getting to the stomach, by contact with soap or alcohol for at least 40sec.
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by keanumatrix: 1:27am On May 01, 2020
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by Kyase(m): 1:53am On May 01, 2020
na cway i dey use, even to wash nyansh grin
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by allytinted: 5:30am On May 01, 2020
(6) If you buy nose cover, endeavour to wash it before use because you never know who might have used it in the guise of testing it before buying and ended not buying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by cybriz82(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2020
immaq8:
true talk. God go continue to get mercy to those wey e want give Mercy. otherwise I go even wash biscuits before I eat am coz I no no the hand wey package am.

From now on I go dey carry scissor n knife Waka to cut pure water..
Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by americanigga(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2020
wizzyrich:

Where can one find God's grace to buy, Is it sold in the market

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This by rammytt(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2020
Educative

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! / Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance / DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.