Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor (1977 Views)

Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry / Chris Ngige Is My Choice As The Next Anambra Governor / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Am afraid but Ifeanyi Ubah is surely buying his way into Awka govt house, he is buying up everyone concerned, the NLC president has just endorsed him, APGA has lost 18 chiarmen to him, Peter Obi's Agulu community chief has endorsed him and castigated Peter Obi, I was in Anambra last week and he was the only candidate on ground with campaigns, He is all over media (AIT precisely which unfortunately though is not on ground in Anambra unlike Silvebird), He seems to be going into the elections unopposed with the crises ravaging other parties and candidates. With elections a month away, am afraid this guy may buy his way through before other candidates settle their issues. I can't even imagine Anambra state being governed by an illiterate like ifeanyi Uba who wants to take youths to world cup. After an 8 years of locust of Peter Obi, another tenure from Ifeanyi Uba (who owes 67 billion) will kill any hope the state has. with all his noise, this man does not have a clear cut manifesto but may go on to win because Anambra people (mostly traders) vote only based on popularity and visibility of candidates.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Stop Ifeanyi Ubah now, Stop Willy Obiano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by IGBOSON1: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Considering the other options, i hope he wins!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by mekaboy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lol, the same way his campaign is everywhere so is his debt and incompetence. When it is time to vote the real anambra people and elders know who to vote. People just need to eat his money while they can before the election. When he gets the shock of his life. He has lost his company and anambra treasury is the only way to get it back.

So he has to be desperate, but the people in anambra are not fools or ignorant of this.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Considering the other options, i hope he wins!
Jeez, who will pay for all these monies he is throwing away here and there, who will pay for his 65 billion naira debt, who will pay for his illiteracy or lack of exposure thereof? Someone that couldn't manage his personal business successfully, that want to take youths to world cup? God Forbid! Stop Ubah, Stop Obiano.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
mekaboy: Lol, the same way his campaign is everywhere so is his debt and incompetence. When it is time to vote the real anambra people and elders know who to vote. People just need to eat his money while they can before the election. When he gets the shock of his life. He has lost his company and anambra treasury is the only way to get it back.

So he has to be desperate, but the people in anambra are not fools or ignorant of this.
Anambra people are not necessarily the best voters just like Abia, you will be disappointed when they sell all their votes to Ubah, they vote based on popularity and visibility, that was how Peter Obi won his first tenure with massive campaign I recall clearly. smh

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
That is what you deserve in Anambra....since you want to spite Ngige .
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
^
Abeg, give way

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Abeg, give way

Would you shut up!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by MafiaMan: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Anambra the light of the nation, the home to great zik of Africa, the home of Chike Obi, the home to legendary chinua achebe is about to be led by common tout? South East has gone to the dogs.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Dkobo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Haters will continue hating!
Ifeanyi ubah ride on we dey ur bck

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Ngwakwe: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Asiwaju Tinubu was also like Ifeanyi Uba (supposedly tout) and was elected the Governor of Lagos State of which he instituted the present age ongoing transformations.

If Tinubu can do it, Ifeanyi Uba may but am not sure.

Mafia Man: Anambra the light of the nation, the home to great zik of Africa, the home of Chike Obi, the home to legendary chinua achebe is about to be led by common tout? South East has gone to the dogs.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
The face of Anambra politics- worst than a Chameleon. cheesy

I was home last month and it was Soludo and Ngige on every lip. I'm home again now and same lips are chanting "uba ka-anyi ga eso"

We deserve whatever we get.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ngwakwe: Asiwaju Tinubu was also like Ifeanyi Uba (supposedly tout) and was elected the Governor of Lagos State of which he instituted the present age ongoing transformations.

Why do you revels in shifting grounds?

You lack principles when it comes to matter that borders on ethnicity....
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by MafiaMan: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ngwakwe: Asiwaju Tinubu was also like Ifeanyi Uba (supposedly tout) and was elected the Governor of Lagos State of which he instituted the present age ongoing transformations.

So, because Asiwaju did it, then it's OK for Ifaenyi Uba to try it? more like justifying murder because your neighbour is equally a murderer.

Warped IQ.

A state where the likes of Soludo would be schemed out to clear way for a motor park tout like Ifeayi Uba. *Spits*
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by gleaf: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
itii na ebu uzo eje akwukwo!!! When the big masquerades enters the stage you know what happens to the small ones. he will soon understand the Anambra electorates, since he refusd to learn from Andy Uba who threw money around like a mad man in 2007 though he was announced winner but we know what happened, but Ifeanyis case will be worse cos there is no Godfather to help him in INEC. so his case is a total lose!!! ENJOY HIS MONEY WHILE IT LASTS. IN TONY ANENIH"S VOICE #NO VACANCY IN AWKA GOVT. HOUSE#
IJELE(OKE MMANWU)
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by bestman09(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
It is better for "an illiterate " IFEANYI UBA to govern Anambra state than thief Tinubu and Boko haram Buhari to direct affairs in my state period!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
gleaf: itii na ebu uzo eje akwukwo!!! When the big masquerades enters the stage you know what happens to the small ones. he will soon understand the Anambra electorates, since he refusd to learn from Andy Uba who threw money around like a mad man in 2007 though he was announced winner but we know what happened, but Ifeanyis case will be worse cos there is no Godfather to help him in INEC. so his case is a total lose!!! ENJOY HIS MONEY WHILE IT LASTS. IN TONY ANENIH"S VOICE #NO VACANCY IN AWKA GOVT. HOUSE#
IJELE(OKE MMANWU)
underestimate ifeanyi Ubah at your own risk brother. Anambra voters are very naive when it comes to politics, they vote based on popularity and visibility, we must start seeing ifeanyi Ubah as a threat now, I can assure you that Peter Obi can not stop ifeanyi Ubah right now, only the big guns like Ngige, Soludo and Uba brothers can match him now
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
bestman09: It is better for "an illiterate " IFEANYI UBA to govern Anambra state than thief Tinubu and Boko haram Buhari to direct affairs in my state period!
You must be a fool. As much as I don't support Ngige but he is more Anambra than you. Ifeanyi Uba ànd Willy Obiano must be stopped
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by wirinet(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
If ifeanyi uba should win the anambra governorship elections, ot would signal the leadership potentials and qualifications of the igbo nation. A nation that claims that it is Nigeria that is holding them from becoming the dubai or is it Tokyo of Africa.

In a sane community or nation a person like ifeanyi uba should not near even a councellorship position. A person with over N60 billion naira debt hanging on his neck, without any verifiable academic or professional qualification, without knowing his past history and how he got cash to establish his business. He is getting popularity and endorsements based on his ability to throw around cash. This seems to be his main reputation.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
^
very pathetic, a massive orientation is needed in Anambra before this election, these ill informed people should not hold us back. smh! stop Ifeanyi Ubah, stop Willy obiano NOW!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by cKaiser: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2013

Asiwaju Tinubu was an accountant, worked with Delloite, Mobil and other top notch companies before venturing into Politics

Kindly tell us Ifeanyi Ubahs background anumanu
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
It amuses me when I hear mofos term someone like Ifeanyi Ubah and his ilks " illiterate" , anyone of you who's among this clique is the real illiterate . I would rather be the kind of this " illiterate " Ifeanyi Ubah is , rather than to be like you never-do-wells , e-rats and jobless psychos .
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by MafiaMan: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
very pathetic, a massive orientation is needed in Anambra before this election, these ill informed people should not hold us back. smh! stop Ifeanyi Ubah, stop Willy obiano NOW!!!!!!!!!

Reorientation? How is that possible when all the people are condemning FASHOLA?

[size=39pt] Vote Dr. Ifaenyi UBA [/size] Mu che che
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Empero1:
It amuses me when I hear mofos term someone like Ifeanyi Ubah and his ilks " illiterate" , anyone of you who's among this clique is the real illiterate . I would rather be the kind of this " illiterate " Ifeanyi Ubah is , rather than to be like you never-do-wells , e-rats and jobless psychos .
No problems with Ifeanyi Ubah but he can't govern Anambra at this time
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by akpomeme(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Our language was never English in the first place. In his assumed illitrate state by most of you guys, he has done very well for himself. Never underestimate a man with ammbition and vision.

Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by bestman09(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
@freeglobe, u seem to be crying more than the bereaved. Are u from Anambra? How come u want to have a heart attack bc IFEANYI UBA will be the next governor of Anambra state. Is he owing u? Even if he owes a trillion dollars, what is ur business there? The way u sound, am not even sure that a bank can afford to lend even a hundred thousand naira to u bc u are not worth it. You abuse him, call him illitrate, yet he employed more than 5000 staffs who their lively hood depend on him. You that is not an illiterate may not even be qualified to be his cook! IFEANYI UBA is better than Chris ngige, Period! We say no to APC!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
bestman09: @freeglobe, u seem to be crying more than the bereaved. Are u from Anambra? How come u want to have a heart attack bc IFEANYI UBA will be the next governor of Anambra state. Is he owing u? Even if he owes a trillion dollars, what is ur business there? The way u sound, am not even sure that a bank can afford to lend even a hundred thousand naira to u bc u are not worth it. You abuse him, call him illitrate, yet he employed more than 5000 staffs who their lively hood depend on him. You that is not an illiterate may not even be qualified to be his cook! IFEANYI UBA is better than Chris ngige, Period! We say no to APC!
rants of a fool, am from Anambra and Ifeanyi Uba cannot be my governor, let him go and face his business, he can owe the banks a trillion dollars for all I care as long as he is not running into our govt house for cover. He is all you call him but cannot even manage his business unlike the otedolas, adenugas has done over the years. nonsense
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
My grassroots contacts on ground in Anambra tell me the same thing. Ifeanyi Ubah seems to be making serious waves across the length and breadth of the state, and to be honest, he does seem to be the front-runner in the race based on anecdotal evidence. Smells like trouble.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by asha80(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
i will say it that the day ifeanyi ubah becomes governor of anambra is the day i will write off the state.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba May Be Next Anambra Governor by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
I've always maintained Ifeanyi Ubah's candidacy is only weak on Nairaland. Now the OP has gone home and has seen the true state of things...

If care is not taken, Uba may be the next governor of Anambra state. I spoke to a much older friend from Anambra and he acknowledged the man's popularity and gave exact instances of how he's winning the hearts of the masses. Man said he's gotten a nickname from these poor folk that roughly translates to "The wealthy one who cares and represents us" ...
Something like that...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Trust Makes HUGE U-TURN: Admits Remarkable Process In The Railways, Commen / I Thought My Son Would Succeed Me —grief-stricken Falae / Interpol ‘to Arrest’ Diezani Front-man, Oil Magnate Kola Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.