Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 (796 Views)

Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by Stevogue(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
The seeming leadership crisis that had threatened to tear the Imo state chapter of the All Progressive Congress to bits may have been resolved.
Crimefacts.com gathered that a peace effort initiated by some leaders of the party climaxed into a parley that lasted through Friday till Saturday morning between the former Governor of the state, Chief Achike Udenwa, Governor Rochas Okorocha and other principal stakeholders of the party in the state.
Addressing newsmen Saturday morning...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/imo-apc-leadership-crisis-okorocha-udenwa-resolve-rift-vow-to-retain-imo-governorship/
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subscribing........
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by karlmax2: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Stevogue: The seeming leadership crisis that had threatened to tear the Imo state chapter of the All Progressive Congress to bits may have been resolved.
Crimefacts.com gathered that a peace effort initiated by some leaders of the party climaxed into a parley that lasted through Friday till Saturday morning between the former Governor of the state, Chief Achike Udenwa, Governor Rochas Okorocha and other principal stakeholders of the party in the state.
Addressing newsmen Saturday morning...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/imo-apc-leadership-crisis-okorocha-udenwa-resolve-rift-vow-to-retain-imo-governorship/
a character like achike udenwa who stole imo dry and is currently in court with the efcc is also a progressive
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by asha80(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
karl max: a character like achike udenwa who stole imo dry and is currently in court with the efcc is also a progressive
mehn the thing tire me....i wonder the agreement terms are.
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by Toktee(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
asha 80: mehn the thing tire me....i wonder the agreement terms are.
People changed and change is constant
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by kingbang: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2013
Toktee: People changed and change is constant

There is cleansing power in APC. EVen if Ibori joins APC, he will turn a progressive immediately. hahahahahahha. bunch of clowns. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by ProfOgogoro: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2013
Ii will comment when my eyes are clear...
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Rifts are bound to happen and settled. That's the spirit of democracy. cool
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by kokoA(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Does a political part have the right to deny a nigerian his/her right of association? Lawyers in the house please help out here. A character like Udenwa should not be allowed to associate with progressive minded people. I will understand with APC if there was actually nothing they could have done to stop him.
Re: Imo APC Leadership Crisis: Okorocha, Udenwa Resolve Rift…vow To Retain Imo 2015 by drnoel: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
karl max: a character like achike udenwa who stole imo dry and is currently in court with the efcc is also a progressive
That is eh! U follow see that thing? I dont care their terms but imo people would be very silly to follow anything where Udenwa is involved.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Message From President Goodluck Jonathan / Strike Continues, Says ASUU / Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.