Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? (839 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by xbox: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2008
hi people,
why would a girl you are dating i mean the one you plan gettinĀ  married to) tells you she's pregnant.and after 8 days of serious discussion on whether to abort or leave the baby. She only told me she only wanted to test me for a reason only known to her.that she is not pregnant.she is not pregnant.
am confused.
why would a woman do that? ladies?
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
so after 8 days, wetin una decide?
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2008
she wanted to test u to know if u r d hit and run type ,its as simple as dat,most girls do it
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by Busybody2(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Like the others have mentioned, it is all about trust. But before you rush to make any hasty decision, you are the one that knows your girl inside out, so if she'd been hurt a lot in previous relationship, her test on you is a teeny-weeny bit slightly justifiable, but if the issue is solely that she just does not trust you, what is she gonna do next? Get her friends to seduce you?
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by 9jaboi1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2008
@topic
wat kinda test is dat?

I think U shld leave her b4 she gives U worse tests.
If she can't trust U without tests, then what?
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by girlsoswit(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
Dats sounds gud 2 my hearing boy. I think I'm going 2 try dat too. Dats shws d level of seriousness of d guy in d relationship.
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by Busta(f): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
Lol . . .as funny as it sounds, I don't think that kind of testing is really necessary undecided
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by smooooooth: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2008
@poster, for u to believe, then u werer shagging without shocked why una dey make them waste money for tv commercials on hiv aids. na wa o.
anyway i no blame u,cos even tuface wey do the commercials,have three ladies carrying his child now. no be small tin o.
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by izeek(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2008
michelin89:

so after 8 days, wetin una decide?

THATS SUPPOSED TO BE D NAMING PERIOD OF THE BABY.
GUESS SHE WANTED TO SEE IF HE HAD A NAME ALREADY
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by shylladear(f): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
@izeek
means 8 days after she told him she was pregnant
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by shylladear(f): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2008
izeek:

THATS SUPPOSED TO BE D NAMING PERIOD OF THE BABY.
GUESS SHE WANTED TO SEE IF HE HAD A NAME ALREADY

that means 8 days after she told him she was pregnant not the naming period
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by Cayon(f): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2008
How old are you? two or five undecided undecided undecided
xbox:

hi people,
why would a girl you are dating i mean the one you plan gettin married to) tells you she's pregnant.and after 8 days of serious discussion on whether to abort or leave the baby. She only told me she only wanted to test me for a reason only known to her.that she is not pregnant.she is not pregnant.
am confused.
why would a woman do that? ladies?
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by Tetchiness(f): 2:00am On Jun 21, 2008
I swear, you people are sickos
Why the hell would you want to abort a baby while some people are crying/praying for one.
If you didn't want a child, you should have kept your jill/jack apart.
eyin omo oniranu yi. . .ah ah!
Abort that baby and that might be your last baby.
Ridiculous!
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by origina9ja(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ poster ohh ma GoD u cracking mi up seriously
come on u kno da answer 2 diis question u askin wink
Re: Am Pregnant! Leave The Baby? by zignor(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2008
so you just visited her website within 8 days . . . lol grin grin grin grin

for your info, it will not last . . .it will crash soon undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pana Pana (Erisco Bompet) / A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? / Is There Anything Called 'love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.