Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (21159 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
Oh damn shocked were u that h0rny? dumb b-itch! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by lifestyle1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: "I had sex with my boyfriend’s grandad and now I’m pregnant. Do I lie to my boyfriend and tell him it’s his or do I come clean?
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three years. He’s 22 and I’m 19. We were at school together. He’s now at university and I’m a beautician.
I’ve known my boyfriend’s family for a long time and my parents and his parents are friends. His grandfather is 58 and he has three kids – one of whom is my boyfriend’s dad – and 10 grandchildren. He is a football coach so is very fit for his age.
My boyfriend’s parents had a big party at their house one night recently. My parents went along and so did my little brother. We had a great time, dancing until the early hours. My mum and dad left with my brother in a taxi but I stayed the night with my boyfriend.
I woke up around 5am and was so thirsty I got up and went downstairs for a drink of water.
I felt some hands slide around my waist and my hair was lifted up and my neck was being kissed. I assumed it was my boyfriend but then I realised this person had more stubble on his chin.
I turned around and it was my boyfriend’s granddad. I was amazed that he was such a good kisser. We went over to the sofa and he undid my dressing gown and made love to me.
It all felt so thrilling we’ve met three times since just for the sex. But sometimes it’s been unprotected – stupid, I know – and now I’m pregnant I don’t know who the father is.
I really do love my boyfriend. Is it best just to pretend it’s his? I know I’d be lying to him but it would break his heart".

You will leave to regret this...If this story is true...... Shameless Fool!!! angry

I think you should go meet your mama for advice... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Skywalker5(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: "I had sex with my boyfriend’s grandad and now I’m pregnant. Do I lie to my boyfriend and tell him it’s his or do I come clean?
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three years. He’s 22 and I’m 19. We were at school together. He’s now at university and I’m a beautician.
I’ve known my boyfriend’s family for a long time and my parents and his parents are friends. His grandfather is 58 and he has three kids – one of whom is my boyfriend’s dad – and 10 grandchildren. He is a football coach so is very fit for his age.
My boyfriend’s parents had a big party at their house one night recently. My parents went along and so did my little brother. We had a great time, dancing until the early hours. My mum and dad left with my brother in a taxi but I stayed the night with my boyfriend.
I woke up around 5am and was so thirsty I got up and went downstairs for a drink of water.
I felt some hands slide around my waist and my hair was lifted up and my neck was being kissed. I assumed it was my boyfriend but then I realised this person had more stubble on his chin.
I turned around and it was my boyfriend’s granddad. I was amazed that he was such a good kisser. We went over to the sofa and he undid my dressing gown and made love to me.
It all felt so thrilling we’ve met three times since just for the sex. But sometimes it’s been unprotected – stupid, I know – and now I’m pregnant I don’t know who the father is.
I really do love my boyfriend. Is it best just to pretend it’s his? I know I’d be lying to him but it would break his heart".

You're a sttuppid hoe .you're a stttuppid hoe.you're a sstupidddddd sstupidddddd hoeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by tellwisdom: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
Gbosaaaaaaaaaaaa embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by tellwisdom: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
Listen attentively, If you dont yansh me too, maybe 3 to 5 times, forget my advice angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by LaParisienne(f): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
In your next life, I bet you'll be pregnant for your neighbour's horse undecided

Brainless Arrow of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
La Parisienne: In your next life, I bet you'll be pregnant for your neighbour's horse undecided

Brainless Arrow of the year!

Laprice screensaver, sweerie so if we yansh now, and u got pregnant for me. its a crime?? huh?
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
congratulations, i pray God blesses you with a quadruplet
grin grin grin take care of the pregnancy though. Visit the
Health section to get tips on how to go about your pregnancy,
lastly, i wish you and your unborn babies luck.

G. Luck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by ecolime(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
I normally don't respond to or yab people who post silly post like this but I just have to do this today....
If this story is true then you are a very shameless girl.

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
grin ok let me help u. .just say its your boyfriend's baby. .i mean if the baby comes out looking like yr bf's grandfather=pple will just say he took his grandfathers genes grin. .after all they have the same blood

if you smart abt it trust me nobody will know wink

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila: grin ok let me help u. .just say its your boyfriend's baby. .i mean if the baby comes out looking like the bf's grandfather=pple will just say he took is grandfathers genes grin

if you smart abt it trust nobody will know wink
shaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
bennyraz:
shaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

My middle finger gets a b0ner when I think of you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by drnoel: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
can´t seem 2 find the words 4 u..

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by RealBitch(f): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila:

omfg!! lmfao!

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
see 9ja film oo, in ur drmz. Dnt cum here n drop sum silly crib 4us 2read. On 2d nxt one
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by RealBitch(f): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
hi! Nice meeting you, stu.pid fatherfuc.king wh.ore-ing biatch!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by RealBitch(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
hi! Nice meeting you, stu.pid grandfatherfuc.king wh.ore-ing biatch!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
Boring!!!!!!. But try some nigerian producers sha they love this kind of stories

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila:

so u even tink abt me biatch Funny, very soon u wud start dreaming abt me wen i'm done wit u biatch. I gona chop of that fingers of urs wit a cutlass & use it to finger ur maggot filled pucci cuz dats wat u nid rite now.

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by sunnshyn(f): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
All of una don use insult chase d babe!!

If this ur piece is true, then your in 4 some tough times...I'm of the believe dat nothing's new under d sun, what u have done is silly and should be condemned, however, it has happened. I wld suggest u talk abt it with your mom, and then u can take it up frm der!
By d way, your just 19, an age when u sud be in school doing something meaningful with your life other than having random unprotected sex with a boy and hs grand dad and talking abt being in love wit a 22 year old. What do u both knw abt love? Wake up girl, some of ur mates r graduates, working and building a career 4 demselves. Life is tough, dnt be told otherwise!

All d best dear, Godspeed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Coefficient(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
Stop smoking cow dung. It's not good for your health.
You don't have to die this way.
PLEASE!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Goldieluks: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
I really do love my boyfriend. Is it best just to preten
d it’s his? I know I’d be lying to him but it would break his heart".

Bitc.h!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by mykejones(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ok..am i d only one who noticed that the op actually quoted the whole story? Like..a reported speech or sometin? My sayin is,u guys are channelin ur anger on the wrong person!
Am definately sure this piece isn't an African story anyway.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by r231(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
oh well undecided undecided

hold on if his grandad is 58, how old is the dad undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by temhab(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
shocked NAWAOOO!!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by tunnytox(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
This one no be problem na grin grin whether the pregnancy belong to your boyfriend or his grandad no be the same family? grin grin Abeg carry go jor! una own better sef at least you won't have to worry about who the child resemble grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
r231: oh well undecided undecided

hold on if his grandad is 58, how old is the dad undecided undecided undecided

I am enjoying this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by icon2: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
@op

Congrts! You are a grandpa fcccker and a sl.ut wanna be... You deserve an award
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
The grannie is 58, so he was 36 when his son had your boyfriend. Tell me at what age did that grannie father your boyfriend's dad?

You wan invent story, try something better, abi since the man na football coach, he dey use football age? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Dagods(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Get a pen & paper friends:-
58-22=36 meaning ur grandpa was 36 @ d time u were born,now d question is ; how old was ur dad when u were born?abeg u better check in 2 da next mathematical class ok.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
I could understand first tune was a mistake but for you to do it 3 more times with someone almost 3ce your age with flaccid peni,s and less vascularised or healthy one as your boyfriend's, that must be sick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.