Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets (15919 Views)

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits / Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bcomputer101: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2013
The Christian Association of Nigeria on Sunday asked the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, to go for a psychiatric test to ascertain his sanity following his recent attacks on Jesus Christ and the leadership of Christians in Nigeria.

The association said that el-Rufai must within seven days mention the name of the person who bought a private jet for its President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, failure which the former minister’s “dirty life” would be exposed by CAN.

The Head of TEKAN/ECWA Block in CAN, Rev. (Dr.) Emmanuel Dziggau; and CAN’s National Director of Research, Planning and Strategy, Elder Sunday Oibe in a statement obtained by The PUNCH in Abuja said they were reacting to a newspaper interview granted by the ex-FCT minister in which he abused the President of CAN and his credibility.

The statement said, “We can no longer fold our hands and allow Christian leaders to be abused by no person than el-Rufai. We can no longer take it; enough is enough. Anytime he abuses Christian leaders and Jesus Christ, we Christians will let him know that he has many forces to contend with.”

“The fact that el-Rufai in his tweets abused our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and Christians ignored him doesn’t give him the impetus to make unguarded comments about Pastor Ayo (Oritsejafor) who is the leader of Christians in Nigeria. As Christians, we respect other faith and never have we abused the Sultan of Sokoto and President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar 111, who is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria. The fact that Christians are not violent doesn’t mean he should go far with his utterances. He is not in a position to tell us who should be the leader of Christians in Nigeria.”

CAN also reminded a former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) that his problem with the country was el-Rufai and not himself.

“It was this same el-Rufai that was abusing Buhari when he was in the cabinet of ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo that is now fighting ex-Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Obasanjo.

“We are giving el-Rufai seven days ultimatum to inform Nigerians and the world the person he claims to know that gave Pastor Ayo his private Jet. If he fails to do that, we will open up on him and his dirty life. El-Rufai stinks to the highest heaven. He is morally depraved and lacks credibility.”

Source: www.punchng.com/news/anti-christ-tweets-can-prescribes-psychiatric-test-for-el-rufai/
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by andresia(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2013
But wait ooo... where did el rufai abuse Jesus Christ? Pls any link?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by pendusky(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2013
andresia: But wait ooo... where did el rufai abuse Jesus Christ? Pls any link?
maybe you should follow his handle

for me whether they tell him to go for test or not, God dey!
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by ochilikoko(m): 5:52am On Sep 16, 2013
yeye dey smell ooo...I hope he goes on to expose El-Rufai d more

3 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by possibilita(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2013
andresia: But wait ooo... where did el rufai abuse Jesus Christ? Pls any link?
hmmm it seem like you are new,anyway search it on google,its everywhere.even nairaland.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by andresia(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2013
pendusky: maybe you should follow his handle

for me whether they tell him to go for test or not, God dey!

I don't need to follow his handle. What abuse did he abuse our Lord? Or is CAN just sensationalising matters? If so then shame on them!

15 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Omen100(m): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2013
But make una wait 1st ooo, I don read through d tweet & I nor see were he 4 insult Christ Jesus but instead he accuse Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor say politicians buy him private jet & my question b say, na really truth say politicians buy him private jet?

10 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by kehinde1588(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2013
CAN and politics.am beggin to hate dem.CAN=PDD spokesman

4 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by kehinde1588(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2013
CAN and politics.am beggin to hate dem.CAN=PDP spokesman
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by ProfOgogoro: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2013
According to CAN, Pastor Ayo = Jesus Christ.... Abi??

Meanwhile see a good description of Pastor Ayo

“Look, Pastor Oritsejafor is the propaganda chief of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He lacks credibility. He is not a religious leader. He is a religious pretender. From his statements, he is a bigot, he is an ethnic irredentist and no one should take him seriously. It is sad that such a person is the head of CAN. So, he can say whatever he wants to say, but we know who he is working for, we know who gave him his private jet. So, why should we worry about someone like that? He has zero credibility.”

10 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Tsmooth1(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Ayo Orirefakasibe and his so called CAN group should learn to accept critics and make corrections not to come out blindly to defend themselves as if they are above mistake. My pity is for all those poor tithe payn x-tians who cant see beyond their nose to comprehend dat all this their money is use for self enrichment and not for Jesus. Ayo and his cabals (oyedepo, adeboye and co.) are the one benefiting not Jesus.

8 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bloggernaija: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2013
Like every other national institution like EFCC and the judiciary,
CAN has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by F00028: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:
“The fact that el-Rufai in his tweets abused our Lord and
Saviour, Jesus Christ, and Christians ignored him doesn’t
give him the impetus to make unguarded comments
about Pastor Ayo (Oritsejafor)/
so you start from Jesus Christ and work your way up to oritsejafor now? undecided

12 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by dayokanu(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2013
How did he abuse Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Going by the post culled from El-Rufai's twitter handle, i think CAN are just into sensationalism and are trying to draw up mass attention.

El-Rufai's criticism was directed at Ayo and not Jesus Christ, unless CAN has got a 'believe' that Ayo epitomises Jesus Christ on earth.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by 9jii(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2013
El-rufai vs CAN,i can't say who like attention pass.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by demelza: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2013
No wonder the Catholic church pulled out of this CAN. It has become the barking dog of their gold-chain wearing, jheri-curled "Papa".

9 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by 3ace(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2013
“We are giving el-Rufai seven days
ultimatum to inform
Na so so ultimatum we go dey see. I can't count the number of ultimatums I don see for Nairaland. None of them has ever been taken seriously and this one won't be an exception. Chai! Politicians too get mouth.

7 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by goldfish80(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2013
El Guapo: Going by the post culled from El-Rufai's twitter handle, i think CAN are just into sensationalism and are trying to draw up mass attention.

El-Rufai's criticism was directed at Ayo and not Jesus Christ, unless CAN has got a 'believe' that Ayo epitomises Jesus Christ on earth.
There was a time he retweeted a derogatory tweet about Jesus.
Though CAN lost its credibility the day Catholics pulled out of the body.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by DrWalter: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Always confused between CAN and a political body...Catholics get sense pass

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2013
CAN should sit ,and make amend with constructive criticism rather crying wolf,where there is none,and by the way,when did Ayo Oritsejafor become the CAN Jesus?

tell CAN that if they want to dabble into politics,then should be ready for mud sliding.

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by unmask: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2013
this can sef
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bcomputer101: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2013
Dr Walter: Always confused between CAN and a political body...Catholics get sense pass

Bros, please pass me some weed.

You are high already!

Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by auwal89(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2013
As a Muslim, if el Rufa'I insulted jesus, Allah will punish him

7 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bcomputer101: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2013
goldfish80:

If you don't know what to say, why not maintain the respect of your old age by keeping silent?

CAN: worship JESUS,

While

CATHOLICS: worship MARRY...

They are different, that is why they pull out!

Ode!!!

3 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by RoyalRoy(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:

If you don't know what to say, why not maintain the respect of your old age by keeping silent?

While

Ode!!!

Your ignorance stinks!!

So Catholics worship "MARRY" abi?

Do you know that Illiteracy is a disease? Please get treatment ASAP.

tongue

8 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bcomputer101: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Royal Roy:

Your ignorance stinks!!

So Catholics worship "MARRY" abi?

Illiteracy is a disease, get treatment ASAP.

Do you misplace your drugs?

Prove to me that catholics don't worship the status of Mary!

Ode!

1 Like

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by ProfOgogoro: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:

Do you misplace your drugs?

Prove to me that catholics don't worship the status of Mary!

Ode!

Abeg bros nor mind the guy. Na illiterate.....

.....Like you

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by bcomputer101: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Abeg bros nor mind the guy. Na illiterate.....

.....Like you

grin grin grin

Clap for your self!

Even computer do make mistake...

As a Prof. How many liters of OGOGORO you don drink this morning?
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
goldfish80:

I dont know how that relates with the criticism on ground.

If CAN wants to have a case against El-Rufai based on his previous comments, then they should dignify with a clear stated claim and not to get this whole report shrouded with claims that are yet to be proven true.
Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by goldfish80(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:

While

Ode!!!
CAN worship Jesus and catholics worship Mary? Lol..Your brain is like an engine working on cooking oil not diesel. I have no words for you.

6 Likes

Re: CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets by ProfOgogoro: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
bcomputer101:

Clap for your self!

Even computer do make mistake...

As a Prof. How many liters of OGOGORO you don drink this morning?

grin grin grin

Ok go back to your post and correct it....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.