Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483595 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboy070(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
@seyisanya pls how do i go about it, if i want to differ my admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 3:10am On Aug 16, 2013
tboy070: @seyisanya pls how do i go about it, if i want to differ my admission?
Go to your SC for screening where you will be assisted to generate your matriculation number. After this step, request to see the counsellor to discuss your decision with him or you can simply walk-away!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2013
ferdimako:

Don't worry on acct.number, the banker knows how to get your e-wallet credited. However, this semester's speed is blazing.

Meanwhile am having an internal review of my project before going to bind and my IT log book will be turned in on Sep 16. I heard we will do a technical report and defend. I can't wait oh.January convocation loading...
that was what i said. let it be like that speedy in process and in product. i rely want my certificate if possible before then. my project is still on soft copy but pray to print it any moment from now. this 3 units course am having is a hook. i prefer leaving it once i still have above 30 units on ground. convocation cooooooomeeeee O!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2013
jmoore: Is there a specific way of paying the compulsory fees? It was usually deducted from the e-wallet.
yes if you pay less than the compulsory fee the system will not take it. just pay above it. and if you have money there at the begging of another semester it woutnt take it or else you call the acc assist.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2013
seyisanya: Hi ALL! I'm a new student here, I Just concluded course registration. What do I do next? Is It time to go to my SC for course materials? Thanks!
take a signed copy to the store and collect yur materia. go! go!! go!!! exams on the way.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2013
JAMB regularization fee, why the confusion?

I heard it is 6,000 naira now.
Days ago the notice on the website was 4,600 naira.
Those that have paid 3,000 naira before this recent increment, what will they do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2013
I'm still waiting for your response, pls!
kristianng: Good Afternoon Everyone,
I missed CHM101 examination last semester. Please how do i go about registering it this semester #Confused.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
kristianng: I'm still waiting for your response, pls!
No need to panic, CHM101 would be automatically transferred to this semester(2nd), just prepare and re-do ur TMA and exams. That's all!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Venus1: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
No courses material in ilorin study centre,pls house, hw can i get this material 100level entrep & buis mang
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Takoro13:
that was what i said. let it be like that speedy in process and in product. i rely want my certificate if possible before then. my project is still on soft copy but pray to print it any moment from now. this 3 units course am having is a hook. i prefer leaving it once i still have above 30 units on ground. convocation cooooooomeeeee O!

Yeah you can leave it but still talk with your SC. Everybody that did Jan-Mar exams and has some missing/pending results should check with their SC, NOUN sent in some results.

I got done with my project's internal review today.I'm good to go for binding but my external supervisor is still foot-dragging, he doesn't know I had gone ahead of his approval. I will be patient with him till next week, once he nods, I run into the binding house.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Venus1: No courses material in ilorin study centre,pls house, hw can i get this material 100level entrep & buis mang

Go and download them from nou.edu.ng One you're there, mouse through on Quick Links, click on opencourseware.Pls Click on Courseware to View Contents
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
jmoore: JAMB regularization fee, why the confusion?

I heard it is 6,000 naira now.
Days ago the notice on the website was 4,600 naira.
Those that have paid 3,000 naira before this recent increment, what will they do?

Yeah that got increased to N6,000 and NOUN doesn't wait until you get to year4 but I think they take that (N5,000) of Result Verification from yr4.I paid N8,000 in 2011 and now it's N11,000.Wow!

Pls nobody should pay via that Skye bank account number as both (JAMB Regularization fee + Result Verification)are deducted from portals unless you've graduated and never paid for them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
kristianng: I'm still waiting for your response, pls!

When TMA starts next week, manually call for its.That's all, no more no less.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Takoro13:
I hope so on the process and product.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah that got increased to N6,000 and NOUN doesn't wait until you get to year4 but I think they take that (N5,000) of Result Verification from yr4.I paid N8,000 in 2011 and now it's N11,000.Wow!

Pls nobody should pay via that Skye bank account number but both (JAMB Regularization fee + Result Verification)are deducted from portals unless you've graduated and never paid for them.

So those who got 3,000 naira deducted previously are not required to pay any kobo?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
ferdimako:

When TMA starts next week, manually call for its.That's all, no more no less.
Thanks so much.
What about registering it for exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is just too MUCH for me!
Please, is it possible to skip some. I need ur advice sad

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
osic:
No need to panic, CHM101 would be automatically transferred to this semester(2nd), just prepare and re-do ur TMA and exams. That's all!
Alright, thanks bro smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
jmoore:

So those who got 3,000 naira deducted previously are not required to pay any kobo?

Yep.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
kristianng:
Thanks so much.

The link is open but wait till August 26. If you can do all those, skip some.But u want a B.Sc abi? Meanwhile GST122 is GST203, so change it on your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dublinkmy6: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
so, please house is there still time for registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'm planning of collecting the form on monday, please I hope I'm not too late? Can i go ahead and collect the form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
honourableseyi: I'm planning of collecting the form on monday, please I hope I'm not too late? Can i go ahead and collect the form?

Yes, go to Zenith bank and pick up the PIN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
dublinkmy6: so, please house is there still time for registration?

Do that next week.Or any day.But this semester is damn short.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
kristianng:
Thanks so much.

You don't owe NOUN any kobo on that course unless you dropped it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AnyNelson: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
someone help me with list of all computer science Courses for 200L pls.
anyinelson2net@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/ANYINELSON
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
ferdimako:

Yes, go to Zenith bank and pick up the PIN.
thanks boss. Pls I have this question,it is possible that i travel out to further my education but since my highest academic level here in naija is school certificate,that is why i,m planning to collect the form,then complete about 2 to 3 semesters and use the transcript to process an admission into the foreign universities since it is their basic requirement.Bro,pls how visible do you think this idea will be?can someone gets a year transcript easily whenever i am in need of it? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2013
honourableseyi: thanks boss. Pls I have this question,it is possible that i travel out to further my education but since my highest academic level here in naija is school certificate,that is why i,m planning to collect the form,then complete about 2 to 3 semesters and use the transcript to process an admission into the foreign universities since it is their basic requirement.Bro,pls how visible do you think this idea will be?can someone gets a year transcript easily whenever i am in need of it? Thanks

If you've O'level,write TOEFL and process your abroad admission. No need to start NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2013
That was my intention before. But after going through the admission requirements both on nairaland and the schools website;they said i must produce a year or more university transcript. Also Diploma is not acceptable.I have mailed the school and that is the reply I got from them also.Thanks for your response boss.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2013
ferdimako:

If you've O'level,write TOEFL and process your abroad admission. No need to start NOUN.

That was my intention before. But after going through the admission requirements both on nairaland and the schools website;they said i must produce a year or more university transcript. Also Diploma is not acceptable.I have mailed the school and that is the reply I got from them also.Thanks for your response boss.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xcely: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Please help! When I click on the course reg link in my portal the portal tells me I cant do course reg until I have paid "compulsory fees". Problem is I have 19K5 and they havent deducted the compulsory fees. Can someone help out please, kind of an impasse right now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2013
Xcely: Please help! When I click on the course reg link in my portal the portal tells me I cant do course reg until I have paid "compulsory fees". Problem is I have 19K5 and they havent deducted the compulsory fees. Can someone help out please, kind of an impasse right now.
even if u av one million, dey wont deduct it unless u pay. Dat is y it is beta 2 pay fees gradualy in NOUN not dat u shld jst put 250k in ur portal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.