Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3620514 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
seyisanya:
Check ur e-mail addy.
Hi Mr. Ferdimako. Could you help with Mr. Segun's(NOUN Head office) phone number. Though I'm a new NOUN student but a friend of mine has issues with his TMAs and It's been giving him sleepless night. My email address is seyiface@yahoo.com. Thanks a million. You've been so helpful on this forum(guess how I got to know?)- I read the posts on this forum from page 113 backwards. God bless you Ferdimako.

That's hard work...check ur mailbox.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks, I got It!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yem0350:
hi
Hello Yem0350. Glad to meet you here. Please which of the three M.Ed. courses are you studying at NOUN? Thanks for your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
ferdimako:

A real one @ that. Thumbs up, @ seyisanya.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi! Pls I got admission bt yet τ̅σ go f̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ registration M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ problem s abt d original certificate. I a̶̲̥̅♏ using GCE. Won't de accept d computer printout? Again, anyone from Asaba study centre shud pls aDd ♍ƺ on fb-Blessing Basil Offor!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mcslize: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
PLS I NEED SOME CLARITY ABOUT WHAT GO NEXT AFTER FILLING THE FORM ONLINE.

1. IS THE ADMISION BEING GRANTED INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING & SUBMITTING THE FORM ONLINE?

2. ABOUT THE SCREENING, WHERE WILL THE SCREENING TAKE PLACE? CAN ONE GO FOR SCREENING AT THE STUDY CENTRE HE WISH TO RUN HIS PROGRAM?

3. WHEN WILL ONE RESUME AFTER THE SCREENING?

PLS KINDLY HELP ME OUT WITH THE ABOVE QUESTIONS.

THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Juwonb007:

A real one @ that. Thumbs up, @ seyisanya.
Thanks Juwon. It is true that real success is not cheap(one must pay the price)- It took me sleepless nights to read through the pages from 113 back to 0!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Takoro13:
everythings is at ease in noun. you have no problem

Thanks bro, God bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Mcslize:
1. IS THE ADMISION BEING GRANTED INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING & SUBMITTING THE FORM ONLINE?
2. ABOUT THE SCREENING, WHERE WILL THE SCREENING TAKE PLACE? CAN ONE GO FOR SCREENING AT THE STUDY CENTRE HE WISH TO RUN HIS PROGRAM?
3. WHEN WILL ONE RESUME AFTER THE SCREENING?

1. Yes, either granted or denied;
2. Your specified SC while filling d form; &
3. You resume with the rest of the students, except you want to defer your admission.
All d best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Juwonb007:

1. Yes, either granted or denied;
2. Your specified SC while filling d form; &
3. You resume with the rest of the students, except you want to defer your admission.
All d best.

Yeah, save if she wants to defer her resumption because the admission has been granted so long as she gets physically cleared though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2013
bblacky: Hi! Pls I got admission bt yet τ̅σ go f̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ registration M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ problem s abt d original certificate. I a̶̲̥̅♏ using GCE. Won't de accept d computer printout? Again, anyone from Asaba study centre shud pls aDd ♍ƺ on fb-Blessing Basil Offor!
if your statement of result is issued within last 3yrs i belf your certificate is ready but if not noun will accept the printout.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi Takoro. How's your health now? I hope you are doing fine. It is well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mitchyy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello guys,

I'm contemplating applying for Mass Comm in Noun. What is the admission requirement for 100 level and Direct entry? Can ND result from a University be accepted?
Is credit in mathematics compulsory?

Pardon my many questions. Couldn't find answers on their site. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
mitchyy: Hello guys,

I'm contemplating applying for Mass Comm in Noun. What is the admission requirement for 100 level and Direct entry? Can ND result from a University be accepted?
Is credit in mathematics compulsory?

Pardon my many questions. Couldn't find answers on their site. Thanks

NOUN doesn't give university diplomas a thumbs-up but you should go to the study center you intend to belong to clarify that. For 100L, am not sure Math is compulsory for Mass comm, you still have to go get it from the official people. I was surprised this week when someone that was waiting for O'level 2013 results to complete his application, came into my office with Physics D7 and got B.Sc math.I don't know what Students' Counselor will say when he goes for physical clearance because the guy did all he did without going to Jos Study first.

Pls go to ur intended SC and come to brief us.Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello All, clearance for new students has started,course registration has started too. If you're for first semester,pay your compulsory fee (N15,500-ur course registration link doesn't get activated even if you have N20,000 in your wallet) if you're for your second semester NOUN takes the N2,500 alongside your selected courses' charges.All the best,people!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
ferdimako: Hello All, clearance for new students has started,course registration has started too. If you're for first semester,pay your compulsory fee (N15,500-ur course registration link doesn't get activated even if you have N20,000 in your wallet) if you're for your second semester NOUN takes the N2,500 alongside your selected courses' charges.All the best,people!

I thought u were the one spreading rumours dat the timetable is not reliable? Am glad u are d one announcing it ursef d timely kick-off of course registration as proposed according to plan. NOUNITES hurry up with ur registeration, TMAs will soon start, followed by xams dis year. All the best guyz!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Any entrepreneur and business management student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
maximunimpact:

I thought u were the one spreading rumours dat the timetable is not reliable? Am glad u are d one announcing it ursef d timely kick-off of course registration as proposed according to plan. NOUNITES hurry up with ur registeration, TMAs will soon start, followed by xams dis year. All the best guyz!

I understand you want to get done and I'm not against it.Bros,I was talking about exams not being feasible to be held or started by Sep 30. What's wrong with you? Is English language a problem here?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
seyisanya: Hi Takoro. How's your health now? I hope you are doing fine. It is well.
tx for caring but not here. did you enjoy that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
ferdimako: Hello All, clearance for new students has started,course registration has started too. If you're for first semester,pay your compulsory fee (N15,500-ur course registration link doesn't get activated even if you have N20,000 in your wallet) if you're for your second semester NOUN takes the N2,500 alongside your selected courses' charges.All the best,people!
wht of school of pgd that are coming in to 3rd semester. how much they will pay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Takoro13:
wht of school of pgd that are coming in to 3rd semester. how much they will pay?

If you click on the course reg. link and it shows you have not paid the compulsory fees, then you've to pay N15,500. While inside you check your courses and pay as needed...don't overpay and leave your cash hanging for NOUN.Is this your last semester?

I registered 14 courses for someone last time and it included exam reg too.She did 7 courses and will do the last 7 this semester without paying the compulsory N15,500.She'll just manually call for those 7 for TMAs when the time comes and sit for the exams.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
seyisanya:
Hello Yem0350. Glad to meet you here. Please which of the three M.Ed. courses are you studying at NOUN? Thanks for your response.
edu tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboy070(m): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls guyz how can one defer his/her admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2013
ferdimako:

If you click on the course reg. link and it shows you have not paid the compulsory fees, then you've to pay N15,500. While inside you check your courses and pay as needed...don't overpay and leave your cash hanging for NOUN.Is this your last semester?

I registered 14 courses for someone last time and it included exam reg too.She did 7 courses and will do the last 7 this semester without paying the compulsory N15,500.She'll just manually call for those 7 for TMAs when the time comes and sit for the exams.
what am saying is that someone doing masters and only failed one course and want to do the course this semester only for him to realise he cant access links to course registrtn. so how much he would pay?
and yes this is the last semester but is for project only in which he has done with.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 2:11am On Aug 13, 2013
ferdimako:

I understand you want to get done and I'm not against it.Bros,I was talking about exams not being feasible to be held or start by Sep 30. What's wrong with you? Is English language a problem here?

English man ur language is not my problem, u didn't just say xams are not feasible by 30th sept, u said u called ur contact @ head qtrs and he told u xams will be jan. My problem wit dat is dat u want to claim VC's spokesman here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2013
@max.and ferd: we need not to argue on this issue. It worth it not. So, pls let go.
@max.: I blv u took fed message amissed. He only aired his sceptimism, but never agitating for extension or confusing anyone here. There's nothing wrong in airing ur position on issues/sharing a gotten info. So, let it go. No need calling names or pointing finger(s) at anybody. Whether we like it or not, the power to schedule the time table solely belongs to d authority. Its our responsibility to adjust our own schedule to meeting hers.
MyView,pls.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Juwonb007: @max.and ferd: we need not to argue on this issue. It worth it not. So, pls let go.
@max.: I blv u took fed message amissed. He only aired his sceptimism, but never agitating for extension or confusing anyone here. There's nothing wrong in airing ur position on issues/sharing a gotten info. So, let it go. No need calling names or pointing finger(s) at anybody. Whether we like it or not, the power to schedule the time table solely belongs to d authority. Its our responsibility to adjust our own schedule to meeting hers.
MyView,pls.
@juwon am inlove wit ur comments bravo juwon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2013
pls how do I pay this compulsory fee, seems like I can't do that on my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=Ejaay] pls how do I pay this compulsory fee, seems like I can't do that on my portal.[/quotego bank go pay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=Damselnoni][/quote]okay, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Takoro13:
if your statement of result is issued within last 3yrs i belf your certificate is ready but if not noun will accept the printout.

☺ķªª¥ Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲kƨ̣̣̇̇! Although some things r still confusing τ̅σ ♍ƺ abt d so called TMAs n hw d schl run dr things....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2013
maximunimpact:

English man ur language is not my problem, u didn't just say xams are not feasible by 30th sept, u said u called ur contact @ head qtrs and he told u xams will be jan. My problem wit dat is dat u want to claim VC's spokesman here.

Wait till Sept 30th then. Abi? That was what they told me and I believe them.Did I make it up? But why are u bitching yourself? You'll surely graduate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1595) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.