Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483523 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Anyone knows if we are still to pay into the bank account given some days back for jamb regularization fee on or before 23 of this month?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
maximunimpact:

U are so dumb not to take ppls advice and let dis fly, u will prabably hang ursef wen d proof comes dat u are a liar

You don't know the meaning of a liar...I said I heard what appeared believable and you are preparing to die of it. You will die again when NOUN doesn't start exams Sep 30. For the meantime, go and register your courses...sharp! sharp! newbie!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
SONKOko: Anyone knows if we are still to pay into the bank account given some days back for jamb regulariration fee on or before 23 of this month?

NOUN takes N11,000-Results Verification(N5,000 + JAMB Regularization Fees(N6,000)from students who are in 400L from their portals.So please don't pay to any account yet,not that Yr2 and 3 students are graduating.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Juwonb007: I'm not the admin, but we need to be as friendly and conscious of our posts here. We are all matured folks here and we shd not denigrate ourselves in any way. Also, rmb the Rule 2 of this thread/forum. pls, let it go, @ferd n max.
Thanks.

If it appears to be as NOUN stated, am happy for you guys.If not,am not a hero,but what I heard that was believable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ejaay:
Thanks, i just did and one 11k just disappeared from my portal. What do I do? Do 400L students pay any fee I dint know?

N11,000-Those were fees for your JAMB Regularization and Result Verification.They used to be N8,000.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Damselnoni:
YEAH ME TOOOOOOOOO

You must pay N15,500 or more before that course registration link gets open.It won't open even if you have N100,000 as your balance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
ferdimako:

You must pay N15,500 or more before that course registration link gets open.It won't open even if you have N100,000 as your balance.
ok thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Whatever NOUN like make hin do joor! smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Juwonb007: Whatever NOUN like make hin do joor! smiley

My belief too!But seriously you guys are enjoying.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
ferdimako:

My belief too!But seriously you guys are enjoying.
Really? This is ma 2nd & last semester(for ma prog), sha. You're right; going by experiences posted by this thread pioneers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
ferdimako:

NOUN takes N11,000-Results Verification(N5,000 + JAMB Regularization Fees(N6,000)from students who are in 400L from their portals.So please don't pay to any account yet,not that Yr2 and 3 students are graduating.
Thanks for the clarification.

I'm in 300 1st semester and I hope they wont deduct the 11,000 from my wallet when I pay into it. Else, no course registration for me this semester which I wouldn't like. Once again thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2013
ferdimako:

You don't know the meaning of a liar...I said I heard what appeared believable and you are preparing to die of it. You will die again when NOUN doesn't start exams Sep 30. For the meantime, go and register your courses...sharp! sharp! newbie!

Are u not tired? Well as d bigger BOSS here, I throw in my white towlel! U win, xams desnt start sept! U are happy nw, isn't it? I knw u have helped a lot of guyz here so keep on d gud work and let dis fly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2013
ferdimako:

N11,000-Those were fees for your JAMB Regularization and Result Verification.They used to be N8,000.
Yes, thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2013
House pls, does online course registration end this week? Someone told me so.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2013
maximunimpact:

Are u not tired? Well as d bigger BOSS here, I throw in my white towlel! U win, xams desnt start sept! U are happy nw, isn't it? I knw u have helped a lot of guyz here so keep on d gud work and let dis fly.

Enjoy ur status.I Can't get tired of helping for now. My concern is to help as many as I can b4 I dismantle my account and remove my interest and that's very soon.I've got a bigger future plan to work on. I'm not against you starting your exam Sep 30.Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Ejaay: House pls, does online course registration end this week? Someone told me so.

Everything is swift.I fear some people may get left out this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Venus1: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2013
Mr juwonb.my SC did not give out solution,one man said that they may return it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good day. Any M.Ed. Edu. Admin. and Planning in the house? I'm in need of past question papers. Pls any help from someone? I will be forever grateful for this. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
seyisanya: Good day. Any M.Ed. Edu. Admin. and Planning in the house? I'm in need of past question papers. Pls any help from someone? I will be forever grateful for this. Thanks!

Official best3 TMA result (summation of best 3) is in and it appears exam registration link is open.What a week!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Official best3 TMA result (summation of best 3) is in and it appears exam registration link is open.What a week!
Mr. Ferdimako. How do you mean? TMA result? Exam registration link open?? Please, could you help clarify this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
seyisanya: Mr. Ferdimako. How do you mean? TMA result? Exam registration link open?? Please, could you help clarify this?

Check the TMA link I mentioned if you're a returning student.Check the exam reg if you're a returning or fresh student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Check the TMA link I mentioned if you're a returning student.Check the exam reg if you're a returning or fresh student.
ok I will do that. One more thing, I saw Zenith's account no. as 8080100669 on NOUN's website but I actually paid into 1012587332 (Zenith bank). I'm still wondering where I got this acct. no. from.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Yea, you right. Just checked my best3TMA results. It seems they mean business
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboy070(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls guyz i can i defer my admission till next year. Tanx in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
tboy070: Pls guyz i can i defer my admission till next year. Tanx in anticipation
Sure, you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BEN30: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls LAW Students, It is possible to get admission with HND to 200Level in school of LAW of NOUN. Waiting for response pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BEN30: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls LAW Students, It is possible to get admission with HND to 200Level in school of LAW of NOUN? Waiting for response pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
seyisanya: ok I will do that. One more thing, I saw Zenith's account no. as 8080100669 on NOUN's website but I actually paid into 1012587332 (Zenith bank). I'm still wondering where I got this acct. no. from.
is beter you careful of how you pay any money. ask from the attendances how to pay it. some may not give you account number while some banks do. so be-careful. once the pin is been generated go on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
BEN30: Pls LAW Students, It is possible to get admission with HND to 200Level in school of LAW of NOUN? Waiting for response pls.
go and chech advate on www.nou.edu.ng, www.portal.edu.ng/www.noun.edu.ng for enquires yourself before you now ask the one not clear to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Takoro13:
is beter you careful of how you pay any money. ask from the attendances how to pay it. some may not give you account number while some banks do. so be-careful. once the pin is been generated go on.

Don't worry on acct.number, the banker knows how to get your e-wallet credited. However, this semester's speed is blazing.

Meanwhile am having an internal review of my project before going to bind and my IT log book will be turned in on Sep 16. I heard we will do a technical report and defend. I can't wait oh.January convocation loading...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is there a specific way of paying the compulsory fees? It was usually deducted from the e-wallet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi ALL! I'm a new student here, I Just concluded course registration. What do I do next? Is It time to go to my SC for course materials? Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.