Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478723 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
godstino2002:

I am seeing the same thing on my page. I will still exercise a little patience.pls, can I get past question papers on biz policy, Entrepreneur and corporate finance from u?. Email godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

I'll check & send them to u as soon as I can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
uppa: bros wetin self.........wetin blackberry do you? Na blackberry i dey use and dats what i used in checking mine
Sb complained and he was using BlackBerry. Two pple sef. And u were complaining too but did not tell me how u got in. Are u okay? Abi ur As dey shake u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank God for my result... Academic life goes on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Sb complained and he was using BlackBerry. Two pple sef. And u were complaining too but did not tell me how u got in. Are u okay? Abi ur As dey shake u?
am loyal º°˚˚°ºoo.....you still be my prof any day any time, just joking......bt it was my bb i used in checking the results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Manual payment is only possible at convocation ground. But u have to be sure ur SC would allow u to submit ur project topics without sighting its registration.

I have alredy submited project topics since june 23, but yet no response whatsoever. I will check at d study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stephengee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
azidomedogo: It was a shocker for me.BHM730 tma1 carries 80 questions while the remaining as 20 questions each. I am happy i scored 9.10 in all the 80 questions for tma1.

pdf copy and past is surely an easy way of scoring 30 marks in all ur tma s
pls how is the PDF copy n paste done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls ferdi and the guys in here, I need your help.
I just finished my registration into bsc. Entrepreneurial & biz management 2ru direct entry, but when iclicked submit, it said I have been offered provisional admission into an Access programme.
Pls help me out, I need it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
skudenti! you pple shld exercise some patience and let see what they will do on the results before weekend. some are yet to come, some on the way, some half-in and some de do like nepa light. wait! noun go resolve it not me

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Takoro13: skudenti! you pple shld exercise some patience and let see what they will do on the results before weekend. some are yet to come, some on the way, some half-in and some de do like nepa light. wait! noun go resolve it not me
I have addressed ur case. U can tell us d documents u are using.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Takoro13: skudenti! you pple shld exercise some patience and let see what they will do on the results before weekend. some are yet to come, some on the way, some half-in and some de do like nepa light. wait! noun go resolve it not me
yea...I agree!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
maximunimpact:

I have alredy submited project topics since june 23, but yet no response whatsoever. I will check at d study center
OK!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
uppa: am loyal º°˚˚°ºoo.....you still be my prof any day any time, just joking......bt it was my bb i used in checking the results
Say that to d Marines.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
zoedicus: Pls ferdi and the guys in here, I need your help.
I just finished my registration into bsc. Entrepreneurial & biz management 2ru direct entry, but when iclicked submit, it said I have been offered provisional admission into an Access programme.
Pls help me out, I need it.
do print the admission letter yet. go to SC with your documents and explain with your proves that stand you in to the programme. if you are not qualified, sorry, access is yours or you dont pprint the admission letter till when you have the requirment and re visit the form again.
if you havr not printed the letter it can still be altered but if......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
I have addressed ur case. U can tell us d documents u are using.
is this posting error or recognition error.
long time man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Say that to d Marines.
na wah º°˚˚°ºoo.....chai
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hey guys, anybody with these courses past question paper should pls help a brother in need CSS 341
CSS 371
CSS 352
CSS 351
CSS 361
CSS 381
CSS 343 cell22@hush.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 3:15am On Aug 15, 2014
Checked my result just now, i had 8 A's and 2 B's......am just pleased with the fact that i have no 'missing result'

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2014
prudentheart: Checked my result just now, i had 8 A's and 2 B's......am just pleased with the fact that i have no 'missing result'
Congrats.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Takoro13:
is this posting error or recognition error.
long time man.
what? Sorry mehn. recognition for what? I wrongly quoted u!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dovemart(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm still advertising. Someone also should tell me what i should do and not to do studying Criminology & Security Studies. Any CSS Student in the house? Get me on 07035526999.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2014
dawoyo:

Thanks. I will very grateful to receiving them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2014
dawoyo:

Thanks. I will be very grateful to receiving them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello all,

I would like to ask the house if there is anyone that has past questions of the following courses;

MBA815 Management Information System
MBA806 Human Resources Management
MKT826 Marketing Management
BHM805 Corporate Finance
MBA896 Entrepreneurship
MBA898 Business Policy
MBF839 Quantitative Techniques for Banking & Fin.
MBA820 Corporate management Strategy
MBF833 Money and Banking

Kindly send to me at abiodun.adedeji@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
unibadan: Hello all,

I would like to ask the house if there is anyone that has past questions of the following courses;

BHM805 Corporate Finance
MBA896 Entrepreneurship
MBA898 Business Policy
MBF833 Money and Banking

Thank you

Yes the MBAs, have you gotten?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014
So glad, saw my PGD PA result grading, tho equal number of As & Bs....but happy. Sure going in for Master next semester......but the project....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2014
Wumine:

Yes the MBAs, have you gotten?

Not yet. I am still expecting.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
unibadan: Hello all,

BHM805 Corporate Finance
MBA896 Entrepreneurship
MBA898 Business Policy
MBF833 Money and Banking

Thank you

Check ur mail for MBA 815, MBA 806 & MKT 826

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2014
godstino2002:

Check ur mail for MBA 815, MBA 806 & MKT 826

Seen.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
10 of my TMAs sztill missing, what do I do now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2014
delly31: 10 of my TMAs sztill missing, what do I do now?

WAIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
unibadan:

Seen.

Thank you.

Please send me MKT 826.

Email address is kalatex@yahoo.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
oladaeyo:

WAIT
okay oo sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.