Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489147 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
lloydbanj: is it possible 2 run 2 semester? Hw many months n am I going 2 pay d fees for first n second semester @ once?
No school fees for NOUN, what u pay for is course registration which is the course materials, it is just of recent dat they think they should introduce compulsory registration fees but that does not stop u to register for whatever number of courses u think u can shoulder.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
kekakuz: Admission is still on o I was at the computer room yesterday and I saw people doing registraTion with 3k for late payment
Those people doing dat are 419, admission and registration is still open, no need of 3k. cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls, any Okemasan-Abeokuta NOUN student here, doing Computer Science or Maths/Computer Science precisely?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
apeelewuetu:
Those people doing dat are 419, admission and registration is still open, no need of 3k. cool
Don't jump to conclusion n start calling ppl name. The fact is that some ppl r lucky y some r not I v seen ppl that 3k was removed from there e wallet for lat reg n someone I did for yesterday nothing was removed apart from the normal charges
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
macmos:
Don't jump to conclusion n start calling ppl name. The fact is that some ppl r lucky y some r not I v seen ppl that 3k was removed from there e wallet for lat reg n someone I did for yesterday nothing was removed apart from the normal charges
I don't believe there is any lateness penalty yet.When it is, the N3K will be deducted from your portal alongside ur course reg money, not contributing money (N3K) to a computer handler.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
is it possible for one to buy NOUN application form and still wait till april...
?...... Olease help am confused
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2012
Samafroxy22: is it possible for one to buy NOUN application form and still wait till april...
?...... Olease help am confused

What is ur problem? Do what I said or wait till April, but if by then they demand for UTME score, ur regret.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2012
Samafroxy22:
please ...if they register now... Is it possible for them to be admitted this year.....or maybe i should wait for next semester
Yes ke go to the study centre and do the confirmento of the confirmer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2012
bblacky: Pls, is NOUN form 4 2012/2013 admission stl on? how much s NOUN form? Is mass comm studied in dat school? Tnx
Am a masscom student and we chilling cos na we plenty pass for school of art. Form is 5k plus 3k for late reg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by proffabulous(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
just want to find out, how one can run both first and second semester study material during the first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
prof_fabulous: just want to find out, how one can run both first and second semester study material during the first semester

Just register all d courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chinonsoibeh(m): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2012
Pls if i buy the form which is5k,wat month precisely would admission be given,pls i need information.flash or call me at 070618374360 or 08125392028
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2012
Chinonso.ibeh:
Pls if i buy the form which is5k,wat month precisely would admission be given,pls i need information.flash or call me at 070618374360 or 08125392028

Immediately and u start April 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2012
ferdimako:

Immediately and u start April 2013.
thats great.... Thats what i wanna know.... And what course are you studying there?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gudnex22(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Im an N.C.E holder would NOUN give me direct entry into 200L?

What are the courses am sopose to offer in my first year in Integrated science?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Samafroxy22:
thats great.... Thats what i wanna know.... And what course are you studying there?

Computer Science,B.Sc and am in my final semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
gudnex22: Im an N.C.E holder would NOUN give me direct entry into 200L?

What are the courses am sopose to offer in my first year in Integrated science?

Go to the study center u wanna belong.When there, ask for all ur concerns...u can put them down b4 going. Am going to mine tomorrow morning for course registration updates and exam slip endorsement.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by murnageo: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2012
are you still going to pay for tuition fees for the second semester, if you register for all your courses during the first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
murnageo: are you still going to pay for tuition fees for the second semester, if you register for all your courses during the first semester.

Read the whole pages, this has been thrashed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
ferdimako:

Go to the study center u wanna belong.When there, ask for all ur concerns...u can put them down b4 going. Am going to mine tomorrow morning for course registration updates and exam slip endorsement.

Just left ...no Mr director to sign my exam pass...I will go again when results come in or Dec 14!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
carol455: Secret's How to Earn $625 Daily Directly to your Bank Account see details in this link financial freedom http://www.facebook.com/HowToEarn646Daily/posts/164852093656230

Enjoy it only u!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by murnageo: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
where will i get to read the page. please
ferdimako:

Read the whole pages, this has been thrashed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
helo, pls o. As we al knws dt d tma shal start 14th. Pls help me. Its my 1st tym. Im i going 2 attend 2 d tma in one day?4 dt wk? 1 per day? Etc? Pls xplain vividly 2 me. God bless...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
willox: helo, pls o. As we al knws dt d tma shal start 14th. Pls help me. Its my 1st tym. Im i going 2 attend 2 d tma in one day?4 dt wk? 1 per day? Etc? Pls xplain vividly 2 me. God bless...
first TMA may take 1 or 2 weeks, Second TMA same, Third TMA same , Fourth TMA same, You do need to worry, just try to follow NOUN time table or calender.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
ferdimako:

Enjoy it only u!
We are talking of NOUN, not money making that one we invest his or her hard labour, at the end of d day to withdraw from so so account will be a Boko Haram process in which d issues will be difficult to explain to jonathan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2012
murnageo: where will i get to read the page. please

Don't be lazy,mehn.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
apeelewuetu:
first TMA may take 1 or 2 weeks, Second TMA same, Third TMA same , Fourth TMA same, You do need to worry, just try to follow NOUN time table or calender.

Each TMA set will be for 1 week. Again not that if u don't finish it goes away.CIT389 Log book is in.Go and pick up yours! No results in sight.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2012
thank u bro. Bt u said its 4 a wk. K, is it 1 course tma per day? Is it 2per day? I reg 4 8coses nd i wnt 2 knw hw d tma runs. Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
willox: thank u bro. Bt u said its 4 a wk. K, is it 1 course tma per day? Is it 2per day? I reg 4 8coses nd i wnt 2 knw hw d tma runs. Thank u

Ur first Set for week1 will be 8 since u registered 8 courses.As soon as u see them, u print them, solve and then head back to ur portal for submission.U can finish d 8 in a day if u want.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
thanks 4 dt. U ppl r nothg bt wndrful. May God bless u wit an indomie miracle
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
willox: thanks 4 dt. U ppl r nothg bt wndrful. May God bless u wit an indomie miracle

U a welcome, am glad I helped a lil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.