Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488834 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
apeelewuetu:
admission and course registration still in progress,last semester exam results may likely be released by first week of dec.

That will be a nice Christmas package!I'll go to my Study Center on Dec.13 and that will be the last for this year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

Yeah mine is just one they left out and included my 3 non-examinables. I have written them.
You still sat for non examinable papers. God is in cantrol. Take care and cover up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
kekakuz: But make I ask o. As we are coming for next semester are we paying allover again or just for course registration
Let keep such a question till then and talk of exams and tmas. You can say what noun can be before then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Takoro13:
You still sat for non examinable papers. God is in cantrol. Take care and cover up.

What? No exams for any non-examinable like project, seminar and IT.But you must pay (N1,000) for them as if there will be exams for them.I've 18 examinable courses and that's 72 TMAs and 3 non-examinable courses. No Christmas for me oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

What? No exams for any non-examinable like project, seminar and IT.But you must pay (N1,000) for them as if there will be exams for them.I've 18 examinable courses and that's 72 TMAs and 3 non-examinable courses. No Christmas for me oh.
God shall be with you. And is better you read now so it shall be over and become yours forever. If you like this ringback tone say “ AMEN “
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:30am On Nov 28, 2012
ferdimako:

NOUN is now set for TMA, by now, u should be able to see all the courses u register for under pending TMA section in NOUN TMA web with first TMA active with Yes option, however the question is still pending but by 14th dec. the questions will be made available. Make sure u register for non examinable courses so dat u can have the results, when u register for non examinable course under exam is an indication dat u are ready for dat course.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2012
pls o, whch is examinable nd non examinable courses? Pls tel me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2012
pls o, whch is examinable nd non examinable courses? Pls tel me pls!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
willox: pls o, whch is examinable nd non examinable courses? Pls tel me pls!
Non examinable courses are Clinical attachment,Seminar,Project, Practicum, IT, internship etc At the completion of the course, u will need to submit a write up to your study centre which shall be forwarded to the headquarter for assessment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
please can i still apply for NOUNX admision this year cus someone told me that their form is still on sale
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Samafroxy22: please can i still apply for NOUNX admision this year cus someone told me that their form is still on sale
admission is still on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwajude1: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Am a returning student Please can anybody inbox me where the facilitation is taking place? Thankz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
apeelewuetu:
admission is still on
....thanks ....but if i buy their form now... When will new students resume?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls, is NOUN form 4 2012/2013 admission stl on? how much s NOUN form? Is mass comm studied in dat school? Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by murnageo: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
i want to find out what course am expected to offer in my first year in entrepreneurial and buss management
am a new student i kindly need your help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Samafroxy22:
....thanks ....but if i buy their form now... When will new students resume?
U can still register for this semester if u a book warmer like me but if u a slow learner u can get the admission, do the screening to obtain matric number and resume next semester by march.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
murnageo: i want to find out what course am expected to offer in my first year in entrepreneurial and buss management
am a new student i kindly need your help
B. SC. ENTREPRENEURIAL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
PROGRAMME CODE 3204
Course Code Course Title

1st Semester

Status
GST 101
GST 105
GST 107
BHM 101
ENT 121
BHM 109
CIT 101
BHM 103
CSS121
TSM 141

2nd Semester
Course Code Course Title Credit Units Status
GST 102
ENT 108
BHM 104
BHM 106
ENT 106
BHM108
BHM 102
TSM 142
COP114

any serious students should be able to combine both first semester and second semester together, but if u a slow learner i will advice u to take the first semester courses, just to get use to d system.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
U can get NOUN course materials through dis link http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/index.htm, however if u need d hard copies u can contact me on 07066369302 and i promise to deliver under 24hrs.Just 1000 naira per booklet no matter what number of pages except GST 607, 107,707.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
practice make perfect http://nounonlineexam.classifiedsadvert.com/practice.aspx, if u have cover the NOUN textbooks and u need somebody to drill u or u want to confirm your level of preparedness, u can give us the course code and we prepare your questions just like the way u will meet it in NOUN exam as showed in the link above, each test cost u just 200 naira for detail call me on 07066369302.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
apeelewuetu:
B. SC. ENTREPRENEURIAL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
PROGRAMME CODE 3204
Course Code Course Title

1st Semester

Status
GST 101
GST 105
GST 107
BHM 101
ENT 121
BHM 109
CIT 101
BHM 103
CSS121
TSM 141

2nd Semester
Course Code Course Title Credit Units Status
GST 102
ENT 108
BHM 104
BHM 106
ENT 106
BHM108
BHM 102
TSM 142
COP114

any serious students should be able to combine both first semester and second semester together, but if u a slow learner i will advice u to take the first semester courses, just to get use to d system.

is it possible 2 run 2 semester? Hw many months n am I going 2 pay d fees for first n second semester @ once?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Admission is still on o I was at the computer room yesterday and I saw people doing registraTion with 3k for late payment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by soladnet14: 5:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Com. sci. students lets meet and share knowledge.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Breaking News!!! Graduating list 4 1st degree is now available @ ur study centre. We ar still awaitin d 1 4 pgd/masters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2012
felixboye1: Breaking News!!! Graduating list 4 1st degree is now available @ ur study centre. We ar still awaitin d 1 4 pgd/masters.

Good but how do they know?...they have not released the final results.Anyway if your name is there that means no CO and you must have done and passed all the required courses.What is happening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2012
kekakuz: Admission is still on o I was at the computer room yesterday and I saw people doing registraTion with 3k for late payment
please ...if they register now... Is it possible for them to be admitted this year.....or maybe i should wait for next semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Samafroxy22:
please ...if they register now... Is it possible for them to be admitted this year.....or maybe i should wait for next semester

Wait till April...but if u can apply now the better...things might change.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2012
ferdimako:

Wait till April...but if u can apply now the better...things might change.
thanks bro.... But if i register now wont it be difficult.... Cus ....its like they have started already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2012
Samafroxy22:
thanks bro.... But if i register now wont it be difficult.... Cus ....its like they have started already

Just apply, get the admission, get ur access code and Matric Number and wait till April. In April, u can then pay compulsory fees, course fees etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2012
apeelewuetu:
U can still register for this semester if u a book warmer like me but if u a slow learner u can get the admission, do the screening to obtain matric number and resume next semester by march.

book worm!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2012
lloydbanj: is it possible 2 run 2 semester? Hw many months n am I going 2 pay d fees for first n second semester @ once?

Explain yourself better! Do u plan to run 2 semesters in a semester? You can do that if you got money and strength. First semester compulsory fees is N15,500 while the second's is N2,500.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2012
nwa_jude: Am a returning student Please can anybody inbox me where the facilitation is taking place? Thankz

Who needs that classroom talk?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Orpelin: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2012
pls any kano state study center student here??

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.