Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477485 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
apeelewuetu:
admission and course registration still in progress,last semester exam results may likely be released by first week of dec.
Relax, u can now check Graduating list and last semester exam result in your centre. Note , i am not a NOUN official but a representative of concerned citizen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
apeelewuetu:
Relax, u can now check Graduating list and last semester exam result in your centre. Note , i am not a NOUN official but a representative of concerned citizen.

Is the bolded true!?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2012
@ferdii
abt the exam slip, i went to my study centre november 29 n wz told by the secretary to the student councillor that i should come back with the slip during exam day n that its after each exam that they'll sign by each of them. hw true is that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2012
@Comm Tech 100level students
hw many courses are we supposed to register for this 1st semester? i mean the total n also wz there any other course added to the previous 8? plz, i need urgent responses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2012
stelan: @ferdii
abt the exam slip, i went to my study centre november 29 n wz told by the secretary to the student councillor that i should come back with the slip during exam day n that its after each exam that they'll sign by each of them. hw true is that?

I guess it is new but Jos Study center does the opposite. I would have loved urs cos I have up to 20 courses and the student counselor refused to sign it last Tuesday. I plan to leave it like (it has their seal across my passport photograph) that or when drop button becomes active I will drop 7 courses, sign 13 courses and re-register the 7 courses and see what is what. I have actually reached my expected maximum TCE, I am just trying to enrich my knowledge and transcript with some electives.

The man was like you want to trick us by doing two semesters in one and I told him they take 8months to finish one. Funnily enough I can drop those courses and still graduate this semester but I will just lose the money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
apeelewuetu:

Hey, the last exam results are in finally, however my center is still downloading them and they told me to come for it on Monday. NOUN is sending the thing to them piecemeal, school by school.I hope all and school of science's will be ready by Monday oh. I can't wait!

So have u seen urs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
ferdimako:

Hey, the last exam results are in finally, however my center is still downloading them and they told me to come for it on Monday. NOUN is sending the thing to them piecemeal, school by school.I hope all and school of science's will be ready by Monday oh. I can't wait!

So have u seen urs?
Now what do you comment about the programme. Things are getting better day in day out. You will surely commend the noun‘s programme after your graduation. About your courses is beta u ask bfr you act.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
is it compulsory to submit the industrial training report before graduating?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2012
m.o:
is it compulsory to submit the industrial training report before graduating?

Yep.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Takoro13:
Now what do you comment about the programme. Things are getting better day in day out. You will surely commend the noun‘s programme after your graduation. About your courses is beta u ask bfr you act.

You don't keep quite and you see things improve. At my center, they love me as I make things happen.Critique and things will improve!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2012
ferdimako:

Shut up. You don't keep quite and you see things improve. At my center, they love me as I make things happen.Critique and things will improve! Abeg na ur papa get NOUN?
Hmmmmmm! And you are from human kind. May be that is your cultural behaviour.
Oh, less i forget. Am very sory for repl 2 ur comment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olaposij(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2012
I registered for a postgraduate course. I don't understand the concept of TMAs.. Cld someone please explain it to me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Takoro13:
Hmmmmmm! And you are from human kind. May be that is your cultural behaviour.
Oh, less i forget. Am very sory for repl 2 ur comment.

Bye!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunnu: 4:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwajude1: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls do student who studey mathematics go for IT in noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
is it possible to get the list of graduating students from noun via the net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2012
m.o:
is it possible to get the list of graduating students from noun via the net

I don't think so. It is not even pasted at my center this time. I'd to go in and ask them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
i learn that the last semester results is out in various center. i want someone to confirm this statement.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
how can one get all the results for all the exams sat for in noun from 100 level upward.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2012
m.o:
i learn that the last semester results is out in various center. i want someone to confirm this statement.

Yes go to ur study center. Am off to mine this morning and when you do ask of all ur year1 exams results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2012
m.o:
how can one get all the results for all the exams sat for in noun from 100 level upward.
go to this link http://www.noun.edu.ng/and sign in, then click exam registration dat will take u to where u can see all the results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2012
Olaposij: I registered for a postgraduate course. I don't understand the concept of TMAs.. Cld someone please explain it to me
can anybody answer this gentle man pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Any1 pls is it compulsory 2 do ur tma on that 14 Dec or anytym u lik 4rm on d 14?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
siddiq202:
can anybody answer this gentle man pls

This has been discussed. Let him read through the pages.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Kayode 12: Any1 pls is it compulsory 2 do ur tma on that 14 Dec or anytym u lik 4rm on d 14?

We don't know if they will stick to the deadlines. Last time, it was anytime you like.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olaposij(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
ferdimako:

This has been discussed. Let him read through the pages.
. if i wanted τ̲̅ȍ go through the stress of going through 33 pages, wldnt ask someone τ̲̅ȍ explain.. ŤђαϞĸs for your hospitality...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Olaposij: . if i wanted τ̲̅ȍ go through the stress of going through 33 pages, wldnt ask someone τ̲̅ȍ explain.. ŤђαϞĸs for your hospitality...

No easier way bro...help urself. This is why people still fail TMAs that have the answers on their materials word to word.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
can some1 give me the email box add to check for results for comm tech students lagos centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2012
i support d questn of mr k. Is it dt we must finish d tma dt 14th or til d deadline. We nid u gr8 ppl nw as usual. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2012
willox: i support d questn of mr k. Is it dt we must finish d tma dt 14th or til d deadline. We nid u gr8 ppl nw as usual. Thanks

Okay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2012
m.o:
can some1 give me the email box add to check for results for comm tech students lagos centre.

I've not seen mine.Does Lagos Center send theirs via e-mail? Jos Center told me to come back for it on Wed but I will on Thurs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.