Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477968 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
teecode:

School of Management Science...
The course code for Entrepreneurship Studies I is "SMS 210".
Course code for Enterpreneurship Studies II is "SMS 303"
Why all these changes self. Same way mine were changed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MissW: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
lifestyle1:

But this shouldn't be so. The last time I checked NOUN is an open university and admission requirement should be flexible.

Well, but that's their requirement for it. I know of some people that tried all they could to 200 with LC but what they got at last was 100L. You may try your luck anyway
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lifestyle1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
MissW:

Well, but that's their requirement for it. I know of some people that tried all they could to 200 with LC but what they got at last was 100L. You may try your luck anyway

Ok thanks. I will try. Maybe I can be considered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MissW: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
lifestyle1:

Ok thanks. I will try. Maybe I can be considered.

Alright
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any year 2 law student in the house, PHC study center, let's have a word please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
teecode:

School of Management Science...
The course code for Entrepreneurship Studies I is "SMS 210".
Course code for Enterpreneurship Studies II is "SMS 303"
Oh thank you sir!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
VIPICO:
Here's saying a hearty CONGRATULATION to all 4th set of Graduands of the National Open University of Nigeria which took place at the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos on the 17th January, 2015. Like the overall Best Graduating student said in her valedictory speech, be happy for your success but don't rest on your oars, do not relish it for too long. The world waits for no one. It's time to set new goals and move on to achieve more in life - whatever it is you have chosen for yourself. May God be with you all. - VIPICO (OP of this thread)
funny how time flies...

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello. Is it possible to attain like an OND or HND from NOUN? A course I can just do for a year to add to my resume. An answer will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damieadeh(f): 3:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Kazrem:

2 units course 2k. 3 units course 2500 naira. Exam is 1k for both
Kazrem,Thanks so much for d informations.
How many course in total will i register? Aldo i the man i met at d Agidingbi Study Centre cancelled 2 out of 13. Also how much is 0 unit course cos i av 1 0 unit course on my course list for Mass Communication. Thanks.
Pls i need urgent answer Kazrem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Pls and pls what documents am i going 2put inside d file dat was given 2us during screening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
HotAsIce:
Hello. Is it possible to attain like an OND or HND from NOUN? A course I can just do for a year to add to my resume. An answer will be appreciated, thanks.

NO!....... It's not POSSIBLE!!

And Please.... NOUN is a University and not a Polytechnic

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is this the same for masters?
Kazrem:

2 units course 2k. 3 units course 2500 naira. Exam is 1k for both
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bravesoul2: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kazrem:

Which school did you click on? Is it School of Arts and Humanities?

School of Arts and Humanities is not part of the options,i clicked on school of Arts and Social sciences.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
h3ro:
Is this the same for masters?
I have actually forgotten but will help you to find out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
The suspicious 3000 medical bill has been halted in pH study center....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundeontop: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
cheesy
tundeontop:
Hello nairalanders . Is it advisable to study law in NOUN? I heard sometimes ago that CLE are having issues with NOUN,has it been resolved?
Somebody should please answer me ,it's very urgent...

God Bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
God help us

Yet to pay my school fees for this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunukwe30: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don't get delayed in your final project.
Nursing students their is no reason to run from library to library. www.uniprojectsearch.com has it all
example
Effect of Caryota Urens Extract on Blood Glucose Concentration
Medical and Health science students, everyone has to read this
http://uniprojectsearch.com/effect-caryota…-concentration/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:
God help us

Yet to pay my school fees for this semester
the lord is our strenght.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
tundeontop:
cheesy.
Somebody should please answer me ,it's very urgent...

God Bless

Bro it's not entirely advisable if your commitments will allow you go to a conventional school. The school is working hard to ensure graduates are admitted into law school. For me, life is a gamble... I'm hopeful that if I start now, before I get to final year or earlier, the issues may have been resolved... In sum, it's a personal risk.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
mousco:
Hello .. Am a fresher direct entry 200l computer sc I just got my mat number 2day from d Benin afta dat I went 2 a cafe 2 sign up as directed . now am in warri but I can't login wit my mat number n password ..... Its telling me sign up bla blah blah pls help
abeg add me for whatsapp we go profit each other. 08149822078. Am computer sc 200l 1st semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
any Computer sci/maths 300l first semester here ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=jorhney post=30037611]any Computer sci/maths 300l first semester here ?
Am 200 computer science,got enrol true D.E let share experience becos i nd som assist. Pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
jorhney:
any Computer sci/maths 300l first semester here ?
Am 200 computer science,got enrol true D.E let share experience becos i nd som assist. Pls
[quote author=scheat39 post=30035751] abeg add me for whatsapp we go profit each other. 08149822078. Am computer sc 200l 1st semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Heroboy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello guys, anyone with mth 102 - introductory statistics - should pls send it to my email.it's one of the registrable courses for comm tech but it's not on the courseware site. God bless u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sigou: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
i apply last september but i pend the process due to
financial problem,have completed all the neccessary
requirement have been given my matriculation number,
now that the form is out can I continue with the
admission process ?pls advice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eyin omo Noun bawo ni, se wa?
E ma gbadun..
Environmental Students quote me if you are here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olente: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am in PGD biz admin agidingbi ikeja, but can't download MGS 729, MGS 731and GST 707. Please I need your help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sigou:

i apply last september but i pend the process due to
financial problem,have completed all the neccessary
requirement have been given my matriculation number,
now that the form is out can I continue with the
admission process ?pls advice
Yes!..... You can Continue with the Admission process
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Harbiebryant: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2015
I bought form 2 apply 4 bsc agric-economics could not. Submit it because it said d admission 2 school of agriculture is onlY for direct-entry student pls wht can I do it urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Pls anyonr in 100l business management ph center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mumu9gerian: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015
abeg, how do we check our results o?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.