Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484761 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Ask77:

I don't think so, because in the admission letter, you are asked to bring originals and photocopies of all the credentials filled in the online application form for clearance, and Nysc is not filled in the form. However, anyone that has done pgd clearance can give us a better clarification.
I think you can only enrol when you have you nysc certificate because that ws what happened then when I apply for Msc, it was pending till when Exclussion letter was giving before I continue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Okay,if i pay 7,500 Into d bank and i apply on d net i will print out d admission letter right? wats d next thing 2do AND Pls how many semester is d CourseWork For Masters programme in NOUN
go to the study centre close to you to go and do your registration. It's 18 months 3 semester. Wch course do you intend doing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2015
zubizareta:

Are you are new or returning student? what program are you doin??
Am returning student, comp sci, 300lv now, bsc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
darelar:
go to the study centre close to you to go and do your registration. It's 18 months 3 semester. Wch course do you intend doing
2 semesters not 3
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2015
hello all, please has anyone made payment for this session and cash reflected on e-wallet. I made a payment yesterday morning for this session but it is yet to reflect on my e-wallet. i appreciate your response, to enable know my next moves
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2015
jojomario:
2 semesters not 3
MSC Is 3 semesters 18 months because that's what am doing now. PGD is should be 2 semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Natecertified:
hello all, please has anyone made payment for this session and cash reflected on e-wallet. I made a payment yesterday morning for this session but it is yet to reflect on my e-wallet. i appreciate your response, to enable know my next moves
just made a payment (50k)now at zenithbank. as i got back to office to check on the portal, 40k already deducted for the compulsory fee while 10k left for me in the e-wallet for course reg.

@zubizareta: ping ur bbm, no reply. u can proceed now with payment, 40k for compulsory fees and 2.5k each for 9 courses= #22,500.

PGD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello house, pls can I combine my 300lv course first semi & second semi together at once to reg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Has registration started?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
darelar:

MSC Is 3 semesters 18 months because that's what am doing now. PGD is should be 2 semester
MSc what course pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Natecertified:
Log on your portal and fund your account manually with the transaction I.D from the bank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
M.sc Mass Communication here. Fresh students... any body follow body come?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunmarouk(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
tmapark:

It will open any moment from now, the school is running maintenance on the website thats why you are finding it difficult to download your materials.

hello pls. Am equally having challenge downloading my course material, its as if, its no longer on the net. Pls if u have any positive info, and how soon, cos i need the materials urgently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jetjacky(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2015
good day, please I'm finding it impossible to log into my portal. it keeps telling me authentication failed. I had made use of a system for the logging and yet the same thing repeats itself. and I dunno why.

and i want to long on to know my score for last semester before paying in.

plus for computer science students, how much is our fee this second semester? 100level. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 4:40am On Jul 03, 2015
scarr:

MSc what course pls
Information Technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2015
darelar:
Information Technology
Aii Still looking a MSc bus admin student

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by identitee: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Please when will clearance for new students end? will also like to know if someone can one do it on saturdays @ apapa study center. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlexy2k13(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Mornin all,pls i need enlightment abt d program at NOUN,Coz i hnd upper in bus admin can i go directly 4 my MBA without PGD,hw are dey runnin dere lecture nd is d postgraduate form still available?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebitimi1: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2015
captmatts:

Aii den...u can add me.. 0813 749 5603
pls add me as well 07054040550
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
@ zubizareta follow me back so that I can I can send my number through PM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2015
dosht:
@ zubizareta follow me back so that I can I can send my number through PM

Done

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nora009: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
LOUIS6:

Check ur inbox.... I already send pm
please when is the result of the ust concluded exam, going to be released?. I look forward to hearing from you.[url]
LOUIS6:

please when is the result of the ust concluded exam, going to be released?. I look forward to hearing from you.[/url]
LOUIS6:

please when is the result of the ust concluded exam, going to be released?. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
HELP OOO ! How can i download my course material ooo ? Or where can i download my course materials ooo ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shegman22(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello house, my wife just got admission yesterday to study peace Studies and Conflict Resolution and she went dre today for screening and dey asked her to pay 6000naira to Stanbic bank. What's that money for pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
darelar:
I intend doing M.Ed Educational Administration nd Planning.Is D COURSE work 2semesters & d last One 4 PROJECT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
phlexy2k13:
Mornin all,pls i need enlightment abt d program at NOUN,Coz i hnd upper in bus admin can i go directly 4 my MBA without PGD,hw are dey runnin dere lecture nd is d postgraduate form still available?

No university will allow that in this country even abroad unless few. Put in for PGD and move forward from there. There is no lecture per say, though it is called facilitation in NOUN and it is like tutorial. The beauty of it is, you can choose to attend and not to, no one is marking attendance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yesorno: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
please urgent response.
I have a second class upper degree in industrial chemistry, and intended to do an MBA. However I was denied online admission that I was not qualified for an MBA. can't I do MBA with out PGD since I have upper degree even though its in the sciences?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
yesorno:
please urgent response.
I have a second class upper degree in industrial chemistry, and intended to do an MBA. However I was denied online admission that I was not qualified for an MBA. can't I do MBA with out PGD since I have upper degree even though its in the sciences?

You were denied because of the different field. However, to know the best thing to do, visit any study centre that is close to you and make inquiry from the counsellor. As for me, I will say you can't without first of all do the PGD, it is not about the grade but the correlation between your degree and your intending course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shegman22:
Hello house, my wife just got admission yesterday to study peace Studies and Conflict Resolution and she went dre today for screening and dey asked her to pay 6000naira to Stanbic bank. What's that money for pls?
Lol! I was asked same thing o but yet to pay the money and I believe you're from Ibadan center, I think the money should be acceptance fee. Pls anybody is free to tell us what this fee is for
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shegman22(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
jman77:
Lol! I was asked same thing o but yet to pay the money and I believe you're from Ibadan center, I think the money should be acceptance fee. Pls anybody is free to tell us what this fee is for
yes, u are right. Ibadan center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
jman77:Lol! I was asked same thing o but yet to pay the money and I believe you're from Ibadan center, I think the money should be acceptance fee. Pls anybody is free to tell us what this fee is foryes[color=#006600][/color]

I think the money is part of your registration to collect the sourvenir..... And will still be deducted from expected payment for the registration, let other talk.........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
abeg na which one be 25000naira for project course materials?
even for the first semester courses, I was only given one material (gst 707)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.