Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485404 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Good day all. I just pay for the Admission forms today and receive email receipt from remitta. Please what is the next thing to do regarding Admission / Registration??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
tope777:
Good day all. I just pay for the Admission forms today and receive email receipt from remitta. Please what is the next thing to do regarding Admission / Registration??
Visit noun. edu.ng. Click apply now. Use the pin/digits given at the bank to sign up. Fill the form.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Kazrem:

Visit noun. edu.ng. Click apply now. Use the pin/digits given at the bank to sign up. Fill the form.......

Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kazrem:

Ok.

Is the no before my name or the one after NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seezor20(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
seezor20:
Alright thank you very much,i will be glad if you help me to check.
. hello vision 2025 that ur neighbour never come back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
I heard that course registration closes tomorrow. is it true?
if yes, whats the implication , because am yet to register?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kazrem:

I was just offered the admission 2012/2013 season shocked

I was also ask to proceed to study centre from 1 /march /2013 for clearance. ( is that supposed to be March 1st 2016??)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by talk2odoh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good day Colleagues, Pls under course registration in my portal am seeing Industrial Training 15,000; Pls coach me on what this entails, are there other things I need to do after paying this 15000? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
I heard that course registration closes tomorrow. is it true?
if yes, whats the implication , because am yet to register?

Nixowl, Kazrem any idea?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
That's what the calendar says, but I don't think it's gonna be that way at least until exam registrations end.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by talk2odoh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
talk2odoh:
Good day Colleagues, Pls under course registration in my portal am seeing Industrial Training 15,000; Pls coach me on what this entails, are there other things I need to do after paying this 15000? Thanks.
NixowL Pls help out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yeah, after paying, proceed to your SC, request for SIWES account details and pay a thousand naira into that acct, after which you're to submit the original teller, keeping a photocopy and then, you ask for further directions from the SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by talk2odoh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks man. Am grateful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by talk2odoh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks man. Am grateful. @NixowL

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
talk2odoh: My pleasure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blov: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
dayjahvoo:
been answering my TMA, and nothing seems to be happening.

The scores don't get uploaded and I still see the TMA under pending.

and this is after the system tells me i've submitted successfully.

Anybody know what to do about this?

Pls can u or anyone help out, ive done my course registration, bt yet to do exams registration. the challenge i have is that my tma portal is still empty, that is they are nt yet out. what could be the problem? is it because of the exams im yet to register? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pay for exams u will see it
Blov:

Pls can u or anyone help out, ive done my course registration, bt yet to do exams registration. the challenge i have is that my tma portal is still empty, that is they are nt yet out. what could be the problem? is it because of the exams im yet to register? thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
tope777:

I was also ask to proceed to study centre from 1 /march /2013 for clearance. ( is that supposed to be March 1st 2016??)

Visit your chosen SC for clearance with your original credentials, birth certificate, passports. You will get all relevant info there. Hurry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
NixowL:
That's what the calendar says, but I don't think it's gonna be that way at least until exam registrations end.
thanks boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guys, pls I was at my SC today and saw a timetable for Facilitation. What is it all about?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Blov:

TMAs only reflect after you have registered your courses for exam.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bodmas15(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
who can help me with MAC117 tma questions and answers?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
who can help me with MAC117 tma questions and answers?

I did that last semester MAC 117 writing for mass media 1...contact me via mail..tastytuoyo@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
NixowL:

TMAs have just started, everyone! Mail me for solutions if you care.
@Nixowl, i just sent u a mail concerning TMA. pls kindly reply. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
RICHIEBOI1: Check your mail box please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
tope777:

Yes. But you can go even tomorrow. Not necessarily 1st March.

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: qanda, ijeshaboy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.