Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475439 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
ebiye55:
Guys, pls I was at my SC today and saw a timetable for Facilitation. What is it all about?
Facilitation replaces lecture in noun. It's usually done on weekends at Abule Onigbagbo if they haven't changed it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
I heard that course registration closes tomorrow. is it true?
if yes, whats the implication , because am yet to register?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
pls i want 2 knw if noun has pasted d last resuts into d porter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2016
can't generate payment code since yesterday please help what can I do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2016
stevohdee:
pls i want 2 knw if noun has pasted d last resuts into d porter?
The result has been in student portal since almost a month ago
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky:

whats the problem (response)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlexy2k13(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Mornin,Pls i want to ask is it tru dat NOUN accept HND upper credit in Bus Admin for MBA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bodmas15(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
phlexy2k13:
Mornin,Pls i want to ask is it tru dat NOUN accept HND upper credit in Bus Admin for MBA?

First degree with minimum of Second class lower qualifies you to study MBA @ NOUN. Or a Post Graduate Diploma PGD

HND with a minimum of of Lower Credit qualifies u to study PGD @ NOUN.

Have more questions? Visit this link to chat with admin of Nounites Community
http://nounites.com/chat/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by talk2odoh(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky:
Dear, keep trying! I too had that challenge yesterday, but later on I was able to generate the code.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello house,

I just checked my portal and i see that my TMA's are there for all the courses i registered for. I'm a PGDE student. When am i supposed to submit the TMA online?

Is there a dead line for submission?

Are these TMA's objective questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky:

Just keep trying. I updated my personal information though.

Try that. Keep trying with different browser both on phone & computer. Or use a friend's phone. It'll work. Pele

'Temporarily unable to generate code, Email field is required' was the response I was getting, is it the same as urs? Lucky me, I work near my SC, so I was always going there. Try those cafes near/in ur SC.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
FYI/A

See below>>>>

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2016
NixowL:
RICHIEBOI1: Check your mail box please.

NixowL, I mailed you. Kindly help a bro.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2016
ebiye55:

Just keep trying. I updated my personal information though.

Try that. Keep trying with different browser both on phone & computer. Or use a friend's phone. It'll work. Pele

'Temporarily unable to generate code, Email field is required' was the response I was getting, is it the same as urs? Lucky me, I work near my SC, so I was always going there. Try those cafes near/in ur SC.

Thank you will keep trying.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
ebiye55: Just replied.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky: If the bolded is the error message you're getting, then log on to http://tma.nou.edu.ng and update your contact info accordingly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky:
Don't use your phone . Make use of a laptop .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
shegsky:

Don't use your phone . Make use of a laptop .

On the contrary, I used my phone browser to generate my RRR code for my compulsory/course reg/exam reg fees and made payment from my gtb online platform (via pc) using the RRR code I generated.

It was a breeze.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Breeze meaning my ewallet was credited almost instanta.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello house, pls i need ur help.

I got admission since April 2015, but couldn't pay my school fees, due to some challenges. Now i just got sum money for dat, but dnt kno if d fee registration is still on, or closed? Tnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=izaray post=42856109]Hello house, pls i need ur help.

I got admission since April 2015, but couldn't pay my school fees, due to some challenges. Now i just got sum money for dat, but dnt kno if d fee registration is still on, or closed? Tnks

It is still on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
i cant find any TMA on my portal, hope is not becuas i hav nt registered for exams though i have registered for my courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=TastyTuoyo post=42856228][/quote]Tnks load
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you all went to my SC cafe and generated it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bodmas15(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nobleden:
i cant find any TMA on my portal, hope is not becuas i hav nt registered for exams though i have registered for my courses

You would have to register for exams too before TMA can show on your portal. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
izaray:
Tnks load
You are welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kazrem:

Yes. But you can go even tomorrow. Not necessarily 1st March.

Clearance done,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
ebiye55:

On the contrary, I used my phone browser to generate my RRR code for my compulsory/course reg/exam reg fees and made payment from my gtb online platform (via pc) using the RRR code I generated.

It was a breeze.
I once experienced the error message not until i switched to a PC b4 i could generate RRR.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls house, how do I log in with my matriculation No? Do I use the same password I use for admission??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bodmas15:

You would have to register for exams too before TMA can show on your portal. Thanks

Thanks bodma, but since d money is not available now cnt i do my TMA now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi Everyone, I collected my matric number today. How can I log on to my page. I was not given any password. Pls some should help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.