Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,291 members, 7,826,149 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494429 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Funkybabee:

Why contact ,Am a Noun student precisely Osogbo
Thank goodness!
Ma'am ,I've not been to osogbo in a very long time .
I want to know about how often you have to show at the study centre ,academic expenses and some other things too.
I'm thinking WhatsApp, please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks big Bro!
I may need to drop some courses right? Then please how can I make sure I erased the "F" from the system, [i] assuming I did well[/]
I'm asking this because someone here said it's difficult to pass a carried over course even if you get A later on.
Can I get your WhatsApp No.?
ev4real:

No you can't. The maximum units including examination is 24.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Galaxyroyp:
Thanks big Bro!
I may need to drop some courses right? Then please how can I make sure I erased the "F" from the system, [i] assuming I did well[/]
I'm asking this because someone here said it's difficult to pass a carried over course even if you get A later on.
Can I get your WhatsApp No.?
Yeah, you will have to drop some courses. Well i have seen somebody write a carryover course and got an A.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
osic:

Yes, I'm so surprised
That's strange, find out time to visit your centre and ask the IT man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
good day guys
please where can i get past questions online? (MBA to be precise.)
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
Thank goodness!
Ma'am ,I've not been to osogbo in a very long time .
I want to know about how often you have to show at the study centre ,academic expenses and some other things too.
I'm thinking WhatsApp, please

Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
ev4real:

That's strange, find out time to visit your centre and ask the IT man.

Will do that, thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Funkybabee:

Ok
are you going to mail me your WhatsApp number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aneeks: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
larrylukas:

Good morning, pls am a prospective PGDE students, kindly add my no.07084569695. I av few questions to ask u abt the prog. thanks, Lanre

Hello there,i would be glad to answer any questions I can here...please,go ahead and ask.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2017
good morning great nounites. trust your weekend was great? please i am yet to see account 102 and ent 102 in my course registration page and exam registration page. its actually in the registrable courses for 100 level 2nd semester. is anyone in my shoe or if you have registered it in this semester, i would like to know how you did please. thanks as i await your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2017
My current cgpa is 3.2 am in 400l first semestre. Can i drill make it to 3.50? I have not submitted my IT report
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2017
*still*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2017
TO LOAD YOUR WALLET

1. Login to your portal
2. Click on "Manage Wallet"
3. On the drop-down list, select "Load Wallet"
4. Some of your details will come out, add zero to the beginning of your phone number and then fill in the amount of money that you intend to pay. (Do not insert comma, naira or full stop. Just insert the numeric value alone e.g. 49500 (for N49,500) and then select the payment option e.g. Bank, internet banking, ATM, etc and then submit.
5. After step 4, it will redirect you to Remita Page where you will find your RRR code somewhere at the top. Write it down and take it to the bank for payment.
6. On getting to the bank, fill the teller as usual, put NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA as account name and your own name as depositor's name. Don't bother to write the account number but just write the RRR code somewhere at the top of the teller.
7. After payment is successful, they will issue you a Remita Payment receipt and as well, a copy of the receipt will be sent to your email by remita. It is very important that you keep all payment receipts and tellers safely till you graduate.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
AFTER PAYMENT INTO THE BANK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR PAID FUNDS REFLECT IN THE PORTAL

(Note that some times, you may have to wait till the next day to ensure that Remita has responded to NOUN. Depending on the bank branch, some payments may take up to two days to reach NOUN from Remita and in such cases, the error report you get is "No positive response yet from Remita".)

1. Log on to www.nouonline.net
2. Before you login, click on "RRR Check"
3. Type in your RRR and then select "Wallet Funding" as your payment type.
4. MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPE THE RRR WITHOUT THE HYPHEN (DASHES) JUST TYPE ORDINARY NUMBERS AND REMOVE THOSE DASHES
5. It will tell you "Transaction Successful".
6. Then log into your portal
7. Click on "Manage Wallet" and then Click on "Check wallet Payments"
8. Then insert the RRR in the space provided and submit

After being successful with this, your money should reflect in your portal instantly. Then you can go ahead with your Semester Registration, Course Registration and Exam Registration (in that order). To register those three stuffs, click on "Registration" in your portal. I trust you can find your way from here. FOR REGISTRATION, ENSURE YOU USE ONLY GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. Contact me if any issues 08140289600

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ascarimillz: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2017
please guys, is there a way to get past tma questions apart from nounsite that dosent have most of my courses in public health?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello great people. I guess we had a lovely nite rest. I have been having issue in registering my courses for exam. After I have added d courses I registered for exams and submitted it, it turned out to show only a course registered whereas it was 6 courses I submitted. What can I do at this stage? Thanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2017
kcboy34:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS.
u can now place ur orders for ur NOUN course materials for all levels, semesters, programs, departments and programs at very affordable prices and it would be delivered to your preferred location within 48hrs.....
Delivery is available Nationwide(delivery fee applies)
simply contact us @ CKE ventures @ g m a i l . com or call/WhatsApp us @ O8189O23963....
start preparing for the new semester....
God bless you.
God bless NOUN.
God bless Nigeria.
pay on delivery Nationwide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
stinville:
good day guys
please where can i get past questions online? (MBA to be precise.)
thanks

eMail us your courses at nounitesportal@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
ascarimillz:
please guys, is there a way to get past tma questions apart from nounsite that dosent have most of my courses in public health?

Which course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emurence(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
07068170576 add me pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
ATTENTION Nounites!

This is to notify you of the practical sessions scheduled to take place in NOUN Regional Laboratory; VI Study Center, Lagos and Abuja (8th Jan. - 2nd Feb. 2018) respectively which has kicked off today, Mon 20th Nov. - 15th Dec., 2017

*BELOW IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE PRACTICAL SESSION*

•Mon: BIO 191
•Tue: PHY 191
•Wed: CHM191 & PHY192
•Thur: BIO192
•Fri: CHM192

*NB*: Three (3) Practical Sessions 'll Be Held On Each Practical Day (For Students Convenience)

1. First Session: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

2. Second Session: 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm

3. Last Session: 3:45 pm - 6:45 pm

*REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRACTICALS*

A. *White long sleeve laboratory coat (length: three quarter)*

B. *Science Laboratory Notes*

C. *Writing Materials*

Please, note that Laboratory Coat and other essential materials (which include report notebook etc) are essential for the practicals.

I have gotten mine and for few colleagues, so, make sure you obtain yours and it should be long sleeve according to NOUN.

Furthermore, It was gathered that those who didn't part take in the 191's (last semester) practicals are permitted to join the present set should you eager to gain the knowledge eventually after passing the exam according to a source.

In addition, I want to remind everyone to ensure "backing-up" their First Semester Results on a protected media e.g HDD, e-mail etc for future reference and retrieval.

*We Shall All Succeed!*

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
ATTENTION

ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to notify student for the forthcoming forum holding at the study centre

DATE: Wednesday 22nd November 2017
VENUE: school auditorium
TIME: 9:00am prompt

All students are advice to attend for this will provide the opportunity to interact with the management of the study centre.

Thank you.
*management*

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
EVENING NEWS!!!

Exam registration is hereby suspended, pending the completion of ongoing work on the portal but you are advised to do your course registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform all students of Ilorin study centre that there is going be forum between the students and school management on Tuesday 21/11/2017 by 10am. Venue school auditorium. pls come with questions that is bothering your mind or any problem you are facing for solutions. Thanks
Kindly rebroadcast to all Ilorin sc students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
JUST IN

Please your advise to attend the NOUN Students Forum meeting with the Centre Director @ Study Centre Ozuoba Port-Harcourt.
Date; Friday
Time; 10am.
Please inform others. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
ayungmony15:
AFTER PAYMENT INTO THE BANK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR PAID FUNDS REFLECT IN THE PORTAL

(Note that some times, you may have to wait till the next day to ensure that Remita has responded to NOUN. Depending on the bank branch, some payments may take up to two days to reach NOUN from Remita and in such cases, the error report you get is "No positive response yet from Remita".)

1. Log on to www.nouonline.net
2. Before you login, click on "RRR Check"
3. Type in your RRR and then select "Wallet Funding" as your payment type.
4. MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPE THE RRR WITHOUT THE HYPHEN (DASHES) JUST TYPE ORDINARY NUMBERS AND REMOVE THOSE DASHES
5. It will tell you "Transaction Successful".
6. Then log into your portal
7. Click on "Manage Wallet" and then Click on "Check wallet Payments"
8. Then insert the RRR in the space provided and submit

After being successful with this, your money should reflect in your portal instantly. Then you can go ahead with your Semester Registration, Course Registration and Exam Registration (in that order). To register those three stuffs, click on "Registration" in your portal. I trust you can find your way from here. FOR REGISTRATION, ENSURE YOU USE ONLY GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. Contact me if any issues 08140289600

Thanks for this. It was very useful! I started M.Ed Educational Admin & Planning 2014, Akure Study Centre (I relocated to Ibadan recently though). Along the line, I got disappointed with the system and wasn't in the right frame to continue at the time. I'm back to continue my final semester. I'll appreciate any tips and advices I can get from here as regards the next steps I should take.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2017
News Update

Students can now register their courses for exams.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
ATTENTION

Compulsory students forum meeting scheduled for tomorrow (23/11/17) by 02:00 Pm.
Venue : school premises - NTA rd, Ozuoba.
Please be punctual.
Inform Others.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
JUST - IN

The long awaited TMA is now 40% ready!!!!
To confirm, click on

1)Your Courses,
2) input Second semester and click proceed,
3) view your Exam Reg , click on *Take TMA*
Please don't be in a hurry to print and whatever... Wait till next week for full implementation.

Thanks

#Mcharthony��

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Any MBA student? I need past question papers pls.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yem0350:
Any MBA student? I need past question papers pls.
Send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Good day house.. How can one register carry over courses ? Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.