Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors (19873 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / British Council Recruits Graduates As Customer Care Officers and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
still open,u can sent someone 2 assist u 2 submit,i was there today for interview but they have not started
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by taiwogurl: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
ineco: still open, i was there today. u can send someone 2 submit 4u.
Pls how do i locate Jkk from Oshodi and can i go dere tomoro to summit
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Ineco, thank u very much I appreciate ur response. Pls, I op am not asking for too much, have they started calling for interviews?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by iebanehita(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^

Oga, you are so inquisitive o! Why not call 'frankgreat' and direct all your question to him? At least, he works there.

You would be sent a text when the time is due!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2013
@iebanehita, sorry my broda for taking offence, jus want to know so I can schedule myself properly cos am almost always out of Lagos hustling. It will do me good to have an idea.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2013
they have not started yet,they post phoned it till further notice but i think,soonest they should start
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2013
The date for the interview will be sent to u via sms as soon as possible and if u r yet to submit ur cvs, u cn do so today...go to 229, ikorodu road ilupeju, anthony bustop.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Berniceakin: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2013
pls,wen ll dey stop collecting cv??
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by dfash2000: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2013
frankgreat: The date for the interview will be sent to u via sms as soon as possible and if u r yet to submit ur cvs, u cn do so today...go to 229, ikorodu road ilupeju, anthony bustop.

Thanks. Just submitted mine.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by sundayeke: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2013
u still there
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by dfash2000: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
sundayeke: u still there
No. Did u get my message?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by abbysexy: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dos anyone know d salary range like?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by taiwogurl: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
dfash2000:

Thanks. Just submitted mine.
Pls how do i locate the place from oshodi
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by dfash2000: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
taiwo gurl:
Pls how do i locate the place from oshodi

Enter any bus that will stop you at Anthony bus stop. When you alight walk Straight down keeping to ur right you will see d building its number 229, Ikorodu road.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by RGem(f): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please, can anyone who is going to submit tomorrow help me submit mine? I'll appreciate it. Don't have t.fare to go submit.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by obisiv(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mods! Please leave this on the front page. How did this get to be far from the front page??

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by berryoflife(f): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Please are dey still collecting CVs? Help a sister abeg.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by amadilove1: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Pls hav dey started shortlisting 4 interview
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by oanwoymailcom: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Pls can I still drop my cv?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by iebanehita(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2013
zada: @Lebanehita,

Oga, that's Not how to spell my name na!....pls edit the post.

obisiv: Mods! Please leave this on the front page. How did this get to be far from the front page??

there's no point of it being on the FP. Its a contract job.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2013
that's a web address and not a email address!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2013
@iebanehita, sorry for the error jus corrected it now. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by lexyjoy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
pls do i still v a chance to submit
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by jedidiah22(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Any news yet?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by amadilove1: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hop dey call soon
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Teenaba(f): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2013
ineco: they have not started yet,they post phoned it till further notice but i think,soonest they should start
It's postponed not post phoned! Please take note. Do not take offense though!!!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by jedidiah22(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Expectation postponed makes the heart weary
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by chochopiro(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wat happened we didn't hear from jkk
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
they have not started anything now, for the lecturer in the house, concerning post poned or postponed, dey there make paint dey wear u,na someone error u na go dey find up and down,if u na reach examination hall or aptitude text, na lie. for those that need the info, they said, till further notice. if any is coming,u will hear. sign out
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Xtaceeey: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Have you received any message from jkk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting / Things That Annoy You About Job Hunting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.