Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (24759 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by africanchilds: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?

Thief
You copied that Quote
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by luluosas(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
I just have one thing to say.
The bashing of Mr. Chibuihem Amalaha, the Nigerian media and the Nigerian educational system have nothing to do with this presentation but, a pointer to the fact that Nigeria is a anti gay nation.
Therefore, OP and your cronies around the whole world are homosexuals and lesbians. If you are therefore a GAY out there, let it be known to you that, GOATS earns my respect in your stead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 25Calibre(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You are one of our embarrassment!

Why is homosexuality wrong, abnormal or a disorder??

Tell me why it isn't wrong, I and the guy agree on the same thing, and that's homosexuality is wrong and abnormal the difference is, I don't use rubbish or unrelated comparisons to prove my point.

Now tell me what's natural about same sex relations, is that the order of life? You tell me and then we can get into why homosexuality is wrong.

Because the white man tells you homosexuality is normal, you swallow it hook line and sinker. Yet no one has been able to prove why it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by jhidey08(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

Which accepted theory is as insane as this? Name one.

If you don't understand what is wrong with it, then you'd better not be a science student.

And If you are, you'd better stop posting before the oyimbos see this thread and start writing more insulting articles.
relax ur brain and think, dere's nothing wrong in his theory. He's jst trying to back up hw he feels abt gay issues with his theory. He is very much reasonable dan all of u writing rubbish abt him here. Jst sit down and think. Boda ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by iterator25: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
##reads article. ★★Dies★★

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by BlueMagic2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
U don't need a rocket scientist to prove homosexuality is wrong. Even animals don't practice homosexuality. I hope all homosexuals suffer painful deaths. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by peterphd(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
swiftsulex: its quite unfortunate that the guy was not able to make his assertions in an apt logical way but not withstanding gay marriage will never work in Nigeria all pro gay marriage people can go to hell with their devilish agenda. Gay is unAfrican and it WILL never be accepted in Africa. The west can keep all its foreign aids derived from the ill gotten accrued interest out of the loans giving to us by them.

When you check your map and see that south Africa is in Africa,please delete your BS post about homosexuality is never gonna be accepted in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ghettodreamz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Blue Magic: U don't need a rocket scientist to prove homosexuality is wrong. Even animals don't practice homosexuality. I hope all homosexuals suffer painful deaths. angry angry angry angry

I would have said a BIGGER AMEN to this, if they fail to desist and repent from leading such a life style. Moreover, there is no need to curse them bro, they are accursed already in the BIBLE. God will save mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
25Calibre:

Tell me why it isn't wrong, I and the guy agree on the same thing, and that's homosexuality is wrong and abnormal the difference is, I don't use rubbish or unrelated comparisons to prove my point.

Now tell me what's natural about same sex relations, is that the order of life? You tell me and then we can get into why homosexuality is wrong.

Because the white man tells you homosexuality is normal, you swallow it hook line and sinker. Yet no one has been able to prove why it's normal.
25 calibre! Renounce your Computer Science degree!!

What makes homosexuality wrong and what makes heterosexuality right?? Hey, if you're coming from a Christian standpoint, then there is no need having this argument.

Science haven't been able to prove that people are born straight or people are born gay. We have animals that are gay, does also mean that animals are possessed with evil spirit too?? People have been gay from time memorial, what exactly makes gay people abnormal?? The fact that they don't confirm to the christian view??

Where is your proof that homosexuality caused by a psychological disorder??!! What the fvck?! The actual fvck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by hooper: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
just passing by.... evil brain, the name really fit u.

Evil brain indeed...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by arctoni: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Una see wetin strike dy cause......u see wetin idealns bring,students ar no longer usin dia head.....dy use dia anus 2 tink,xo no b him fault.....GEJ shld b held responsibl...or u wil produc mor of dis......d truth s dat homosexual s satanic ad mustn't b allowd or givn way in niaja

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
lol lwkmd rotfl I was sitting on the toilet seat my shit refused to come out. As soon as I read the stupid research and funny comments my shit dropped by force!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by peterphd(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Blue Magic: U don't need a rocket scientist to prove homosexuality is wrong. *Even animals don't practice homosexuality.* I hope all homosexuals suffer painful deaths. angry angry angry angry

Google is your friend.please google homosexuality in animals before posting * *

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ghettodreamz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
Science, westerners, 'oyinbos',
Copy-copy and ill-mannerism of the application of the concepts of
civilisation shall leads many to 'HELL'. Mark my word!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Blue Magic: U don't need a rocket scientist to prove homosexuality is wrong. Even animals don't practice homosexuality. I hope all homosexuals suffer painful deaths. angry angry angry angry

Educate your self,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by arctoni: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

What makes homosexuality wrong and what makes heterosexuality right?? Hey, if you're coming from a Christian standpoint, then there is no need having this argument.

Science haven't been able to prove that people are born straight or people are born gay. We have animals that are gay, does also mean that animals are possessed with evil spirit too?? People have been gay from time memorial, what exactly makes gay people abnormal?? The fact that they don't confirm to the christian view??

Where is your proof that homosexuality caused by a psychological disorder??!! What the fvck?! The actual fvck!

I gues u ar a lesbian......dats d reason u ar so paind in d ass.....ad I wonda wich country u ar frm....cus u nid hlp
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Dospix(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?
Copy copy...its either you copied this from the source site or you are the one that posted this on the site.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by leggo: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

if tommorow the whole world wakes up gay ,how's life going to be continued??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
ghettodreamz: Science, westerners, 'oyinbos',
Copy-copy and ill-mannerism of the application of the concepts of
civilisation shall leads many to 'HELL'. Mark my word!
You are ignorant!! I weep on your behalf!!

Is Christianity your own?!!

Isn't the same bible that you want to kill yourself over brought to you by the "westerners and oyinbos"...Bible played a significant role in civilization btw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Elxandre(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
His worst analogy was the mathematical prove. That was so wack shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ghettodreamz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
arctoni:

I gues u ar a lesbian......dats d reason u ar so paind in d ass.....ad I wonda wich country u ar frm....cus u nid hlp

Good observation. She needs serious help, ASAP. Wrong-doers will always want to use foolish and empty points(excuses) to back themselves or whatsoever they are doing up, they'd never admit it being wrong and ask God for help. Mankind is really losing it, big time. If Yankee go make her loss her soul, make she run commot there ASAP and go elsewhere, to start a new life, that country is really influencing people so badly and negatively. I'm sure devil is somewhere mocking at them and happy at the same time wherever he may be right now, to have seen many people buying his ideologies and the rate at which he's gaining huge number of followers on an incremental scale to himself, withdrawing them from light into darkness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
...let he who have an ear listen to what the spirit says!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Elxandre(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Educate your self,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Are yo gay? grin
*Just kiddin o*
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 25Calibre(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with computer science, this is just human behaviours, more like anthropology, so I have to talk from basic knowledge of what I feel is normal or abnormal.

Speaking of homosexuality, It's unconventional, it defies convention.

It's unfathomable, even without bringing religious beliefs into it, it is biologically unexplainable, completely blank, why?

The science of attraction between opposite sexes is explainable, it all starts in the brain, what makes homosexuals different, what makes them deviate from the natural norm and chose an alternative lifestyle.

Besides what's the ultimate (biological) purpose of mating, isn't it reproduction and continuation of life. Does homosexuality accomplish that.

Don't worry, someday a human having relations with a tree would be viewed as normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by jhidey08(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Wu Zetian:

na olori.buruku u b. Omo oshi. If ur papa/mama practiced homosexuality,tel me where u would b today. When u're nt a ram or a Bonobos, hw on earth'll u practice gay/lesbianism. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Dospix(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alot of people are just criticizing this patriotic gesture by this young Nigerian because a gay site thinks his experiment is full garbage theory. Whereas, the same cannot be said of us when we Africans are been compelled by some white dude to believe their fictitious theories about life. One thing i know for sure is that this young Nigerian is a potential Noble prize winner.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Babalegba: Nigeria, the country where homosexuality is wrong but thievery is right. Slowpokes.

ID RATHER BE A THIEF THAN A gay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
leggo:
if tommorow the whole world wakes up gay ,how's life going to be continued??
*tomorrow*

You must think homosexuality is new to mammals. The probability that 30% of the world would be gay is very slim. You should check out Alfred Kinsey studies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ghettodreamz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You are ignorant!! I weep on your behalf!!

Is Christianity your own?!!

Isn't the same bible that you want to kill yourself over brought to you by the "westerners and oyinbos"...Bible played a significant role in civilization btw.

I'm ignorant agreed. But not an ignoramus like yourself. Mind you the Bible was only brought to this part of the world by them but the contents of it was from the 'ABOVE' (GOD).

If you are leading such an immoral life style desist, repent and confess to Him, He's just and merciful to forgive and forget it all, tomorrow might be too late for you. If yankee go lead u to hell commot dia, is not for the feeble minded like your, I pray God help you & us all.

Ps: don't quote me back, I'm done.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
What are you people trying to say?? :that homosexuallity is right Who here has ever seen two male dogs having sex with each other
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by lazinc(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / NASA To Test Its First All-electric X-plane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.