Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (24746 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by phayvoursky(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Worwor: Unilag again? Like seriously, why are unilag students embarrassing this country?
First, it was Sheme Obafaiye (the my oga at the top crooner).
Secondly, a female lawyer who led a gang of armed robbery.
And now this funny guy using magnet to prove that homosexuality is wrong. embarassed

No wonder GEJ wanted to change the name to Malulag or something.

MUMU. MUST YOU FOLLOW THE MULTITUDE TO THINK LIKE COWS. WHAT DO YOU KNOW THIS THREAD IS TALKING ABOUT...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by kadman(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: I'm trying to be light hearted about it but this story is actually not funny at all.

People all over the world are reading about this and forming their opinions about the quality of students Unilag and other Nigerian schools are producing. Those of us who find ourselves travelling abroad may soon discover that our certificates are worth less than toilet paper.

Our school's reputation is being washed down a pit latrine. If it turns out that this Dr. Henry Boyo is actually a physics lecturer and he actually said what they're claiming he said, then I don't know how the school can defend itself.

This could be Unilag's biggest crisis since the MAUT saga.

One of the best things I've read this year. One of my degrees is from Nigeria and it's worthless, cases like this make it even worse so.
But on the other hand there are people like the OP whom I'm assuming are products of Nigerian institutions and who have the ability to think rationally (see his oil and water example in relation to heterosexuality). People like Evil Brain make me realise there just might be hope for our flundering education system.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pastorprosper(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
kadman:

Typical silly backward Nigerian female. Has to resort to insults when she can't think and has no sense. When I remember people of your caliber exisit and are allowed to roam free and reprouce another generation of idiots. . . it makes me not want to go back to Nigeria.

P.S - you'd do the world a favour by offing yourself.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by DarqChild: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
I read the comments here by my fellow supposedly Nigerians and all I decipher from the whole abuse rained on this young man is just envy and jealousy that he was bold enough to do what no one ever could. I will continue saying it, we Nigerians are so engrossed in our idiocy that we hardly have time to actually think anymore rather we go about chasing money leaving the dream.
This is a young man with a dream here, and he is willing to go the extra length to make it come TRUE. For heavens sake his words are TRUE. Its unnatural for a male to feel sexually attracted to another male. Its against nature and that is why LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT IN A Magnet. Huh.... Just common sense. If you have done chemistry you'll understand what his theory on that subject is all about too like wise mathematics. I thinks its just a bunch of homos here hiding under the cloak of anonymosity the internet provides here in Nairaland to spew there rubbish and promote homosexuality. To get our minds off the actual message and derail it to only God knows where. Fools you have failed. If police catch Una na 20 years imprisonment. gays!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pastorprosper(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
I think its u who shod off yourself. U sillkyyyyy motherrfuuucker.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by jmoore(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
You don't need a theory to prove that homosexuality is insanity.

Though he made sense, unlike poles attract while like poles repel. The only force that will make a man to have sex with a man or a woman to have sex with a woman is an evil force.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by fr3do(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wait o
'in every genius there is a tincture of madness'
great scientists are those u consider weird.

Notwithstanding,I extend his theory(or should I say hypothesis) by analogy to electric charges.

like charges repel,unlike charges attract.
Why should same sexes attract?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Babalegba(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
HoLEEsinner: Well ion need an experiment or scientific prove to know its total absurd and wrong + sin, haven't seen he goat make love to fellow he goat since I was born and Adam didn't make love to another Adam nor do I have to biological father. So if you're gay or lesbian please you guys should make babies and prove me wrong.....God's judgement awaits us all. The rest of the world can laugh for all I care tho! I wonder what Obama is doing with Michelle, that's also funny.
perhaps Nigerians should learn to remove the beam in their own eyes first before pointing out the mote in somebody elses eyes. The average nigerian default behaviour is criminality due to extreme greed, carnality, extreme selfishness and hints of barbarism is also prevalent in the society. Nigerians should deal with those before indulging in all these display of ret.ar.ded self righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by chucky234(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?
LMAO
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ceejayluv(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Theory?? Bullshit.. It's more of a vaguely basic analogy. A primary school pupil could come up with that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by cannonnier(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33: Seun Sorrrrrrryyyyy! But this guy should be prosecuted for this insult. How many professeurs did he consult about this project. Dis guy just unknowingly defamed not just unilag but nigeria as a whole. Such idiots shouldnt roam d streets proudly.

Him and dat guy dat gave him recommendations should b brought to d books. Chai!

shot up
i say shot up...
Shey na becos d boy no be oyinbo das y wuna dey tok anyhow?

No matter how truth d theory might be do you think the white boys will just accept it.

And by the way the guy is not making his own theories but compairing those same oyinbo theories with his ideas.

Do you guys think they(oyinbos) will come out of thin-air and say ' alright we are wrong, he is right' and forsake homosexuality, especially when he is a black
NO. AND U GUYS NEED A RETHINK.

STOP FEEDING YOURSELVES WITH THE DIFICATE OF WESTERN PROPAGANDISH MEDIA, EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE THEY WON'T SUPPORT HIM COS THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE CAMPAIGNING ON.

MY TEN KOBO.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by blackbeau1(f): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
I don't really understand what is embarrasing about what he said. Is it a crime to have an opinion? Yes,people in the UK and all over the world may laugh at us but we maintain our stance.homosexuality is against everything that God intended for humans.I'm solidly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Lilchilz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
joshua idibia: i tire 4 ram o!
ram kee??.....shey dis one don hiqh ni??.....
#justaskinq

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by deols(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
His Next Step
“I want to be able to publish it in international journals. The finance has been a problem in this area because I found out that you you have to pay in dollars for international journals to publish you. You know finance is a factor and I don’t have money to start paying in US dollars and I need sponsors so that I can pay for the journals to be published.”

well, it happened faster than he expected

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by fr3do(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
kadman:

Typical silly backward Nigerian female. Has to resort to insults when she can't think and has no sense. When I remember people of your caliber exisit and are allowed to roam free and reprouce another generation of idiots. . . it makes me not want to go back to Nigeria.

P.S - you'd do the world a favour by offing yourself.

very raw and ungentlemanly of you
being abroad isnt really exposure afterall
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Coolboi05(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
I no go blame d guy...my problem b say y wil he say he'scientifically proved' it wen evn a primary skul dullard can reason dat??smh
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by collynzo2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
This whole debacle might have been set up by those who want to ridicule Nigerians for their stance against homesexuality. For all we know that guy might be a supporter of gay rights himself, gay propagandists can go as far as possible to push forward their agenda.
A grown man like that cannot genuinely come up with this, it is all part of a grand plan to gradually make homosexuality accepatable in Nigeria. They (including the guy) are just trying to make those against homosexuality see the ''foolishness'' in their stance. People shouldn't fall for this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
When d whites conceptualized nd taught abt d theory of evolution nd nt creation, it was accepted nd even introduced in our sec school biology scheme. Wasn't it nonsense to u when ur biology teacher taught u? @ OP. Jst because it was foolishly postulated by a white, we all swallowed it hook, line nd sinker. It is known both in real-life nd every sphere of science dat like-poles repel each other nd unlike-poles attract. This same law must also hold in human marriage. If homosexuality is normal, y didn't God create an exact copy of Adam for a wife nd helper? Hav u seen a homosexual animal? What he did was jst to prove a point by using d theory of like pairs/poles repell nd unlike-pairs/pole attract.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
From a certain Mr. Jake:

I did my own experiments to prove homosexuality is natural:

Physics:
I placed a Love Machine on a table. I held another Love Machine in the air above it and dropped it. Gravity (nature) attracted the 2 dildos together, proving it is natural.

Chemistry:
I poured oil into a glass of water, but it did not mix, therefore it is not natural for different things to be together. When I put water in with water, you could not tell the difference between the two.

Biology:
I put peanut butter on my scrotum and called to my male Chihuahua. He came over and proceeded to lick it all off, proving that animals can be gay too.

Mathematics:
Let M = Male and F = Female
M + F = M + F
M + M = 2M
F + F = 2F
The linear equations with one variable reacted and multiplied with each other. The equations with two variables remained heterogeneous and unnatural.

Where's my Nigerian Nobel Prize?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by indoorlove(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
In as much as i hate to support gay or anything related, i found this research absolutely ridiculous. How on earth would you compare the complexity of human nature to that of magnet. Chemistry is your major, don't ever drag my darling course(MATHEMATICS) into this absurdity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by jaeik: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
See the guy holding beaker with lab jacket, feeling like Einstein.

Somebody should please go and collect that jacket from him, nonsense!

hes getting somewhere.dats was hw Einstein started and he was laughed at..plus many oda,bt nw in wrld of science they are seen as gods

if u cant provide an answer to a question pls dont mock someone who provided a wrong answer cos at least he tried using his brain
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by matrixme(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
oh God, please please and please, don't let this story make Reddit FrontPage. I really am going to feel embarrassed by the comments civilized people would make over this embarrassing piece of junk, especially coming from a Nigerian. He really shouldn't have publicised his mediocrity on the internet.
Chukwuemeka007: When d whites conceptualized nd taught abt d theory of evolution nd nt creation, it was accepted nd even introduced in our sec school biology scheme. Wasn't it nonsense to u when ur biology teacher taught u? @ OP. Jst because it was foolishly postulated by a white, we all swallowed it hook, line nd sinker. It is known both in real-life nd every sphere of science dat like-poles repel each other nd unlike-poles attract. This same law must also hold in human marriage. If homosexuality is normal, y didn't God create an exact copy of Adam for a wife nd helper? Hav u seen a homosexual animal? What he did was jst to prove a point by using d theory of like pairs/poles repell nd unlike-pairs/pole attract.
And for you to think that the evolution theory is as intellectually illogical as this junk means you probably don't belong to this century, you and the guy. If you want to prove a point to intellectuals, you do it in conventional, mainstream ways, not some theorems even the worst scientist to have ever lived in the medieval times couldn't have propounded. And to think that he's actually expecting a Nobel prize....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
This guy is probably the dumbest person I have come across.

And he is a postgraduate student in one of Nigeria's leading universities? undecided

And when I say Nigeria has a failed education system, people would think I am being pompous.

If I was his postgrad supervising professor, I would definitely be pushing him out of the list of my supervisees.

What an utter cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 25Calibre(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Another embarrassment to emerge out of Nigeria, one in a very long list.

Homosexuality is wrong, it's abnormal, it's a psychological disorder, all these I agree 100%, but trying to use magnets as a basis on which you research human behaviour, is a height of stup*dity

By the way, why is it being referred to as a research? Unlike charges attract, like charges repel, it's pretty axiomatic, even a 5 year old knows that, so what's there to research?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Even more laughable, he hopes to win a Nobel price for his “discovery”? Then he references a story in the bible to further back up his scientific “discovery”.

Nigeria why??!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by swiftsulex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
its quite unfortunate that the guy was not able to make his assertions in an apt logical way but not withstanding gay marriage will never work in Nigeria all pro gay marriage people can go to hell with their devilish agenda. Gay is unAfrican and it WILL never be accepted in Africa. The west can keep all its foreign aids derived from the ill gotten accrued interest out of the loans giving to us by them.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
25Calibre: Another embarrassment to emerge out of Nigeria, one in a very long list.

Homosexuality is wrong, it's abnormal, it's a psychological disorder, all these I agree 100%, but trying to use magnets as a basis on which you research human behaviour, is a height of stup*dity

By the way, why is it being referred to as a research? Unlike charges attract, like charges repel, it's pretty axiomatic, even a 5 year old knows that, so what's there to research?
You are one of our embarrassment!

Why is homosexuality wrong, abnormal or a disorder??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Alayubi: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
He's correct. I dont care what d rest of d world think abt nigeria. Nigeria is no place for homosexuals get dat into ur head mod
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ghettodreamz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why can't you guys just start reasoning like the Africans we are. I wonder how many of you really take time to read the guy's write-up before you start hurling insults here and there. Because the international news agencies are sore vexed with the guy's thesis does that mean we should follow suit and put all our heads in one basket? It shows the level of wannabes a lot of Africans are turning themselves to, for goodness sake why would you have expected them to support or agree with the guy's deduction in the first place?

The same people where a lot of them are lesbians, gays and practicing all sorts of immoralities and satanism in the name of western civilisation. It always baffles me to see how much this world has degraded in value and none seems to be following God's concept or His word. I'm sure if not that God had vowed never to be so vexed with humans anymore like He did in the days of Noah, this whole world would have been wiped off by now. It just doesn't and won't take him minutes to do it.

If Americans et al, have already made up their minds to go to hell in order to satisfy their immoral acts and needs, submitting themselves to the control of the devil and self, must we also turn ourselves to 'CopyCats' ?

When God created humans; he created them 'Male' & 'Female' even down to the lowest animal specie under the animal kingdom hierarchy, yet some people can't reason with their mental faculties to know God is supreme over all He'd created and he's the master creator and architect of this world. If he had wanted male plus male, wouldn't He had created them otherwise? The Bible is there to tell us God views about gays and lesbianism, and God had already cursed people who practised such.

I never heard it where a male impregnated a male before neither a female impregnating another female. These same sets of people were once given birth to by a man and woman, with the fusion and union of two gametes to form the zygotes(eggs produced by the ovary got fertilised whenever they meet with sperm which is produced by the male reproductive system of man).

If its not possible for two like poles to attract each other in accordance to the law of electromagnetic force, the same way 'Biological reproduction' stated it that, it is not possible for a zygotes to be produced without the fusion of two gametes (male & female), hence homosexuality is absurd, meaningless, disgusting, sardonic, morally wrong and sinful for two males or two females to be involved in a relationship which an immoral & evil in the face of the Lord and rebellious against Him. (Leviticus 18 & 20).

I wonder what this world is literally turning into; little wonder the BIBLE says; "I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:8.

Africans, and Nigerians please open your eyes widely and don't let the blind continue to deceive or lead you. You have eyes to see for yourself, not everyone are 'Heaven' conscious and I will never be surprised reading such a counter comment from any western countries who are in full supports of same-sex marriages. Gay or lesbianism is unacceptable in our land and we will never tolerate it, no going back and whosoever is caught in the act shall be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency to face the music and not only that eternal damnation awaits such on the judgment day provided he/she doesn't desist and repent from their ill-mannered and immoral & ungodly life style.

Eni ti tie ti jona, ko ni kona mon tiwa!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Lyoncrescent: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
on a lighter note, the comments on http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/16/nigerian-student-gay-marriage_n_3934518.html?ir=Gay+Voices are hillarious.

Great Akokites grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by wiegraf: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2013

@Evil, I'm stealing this and taking it to religion if you don't mind

Well, I'm stealing it regardless...
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by samuelkew(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
If it is a student from Harvard we would say: what are Nigerian students capable of?' we are never good in encouraging our people but we discourage them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja / Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.