Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (24762 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
25 calibre! Renounce your Computer Science degree!!

What makes homosexuality wrong and what makes heterosexuality right?? Hey, if you're coming from a Christian standpoint, then there is no need having this argument.

Science haven't been able to prove that people are born straight or people are born gay. We have animals that are gay, does also mean that animals are possessed with evil spirit too?? People have been gay from time memorial, what exactly makes gay people abnormal?? The fact that they don't confirm to the christian view??

Where is your proof that homosexuality caused by a psychological disorder??!! What the fvck?! The actual fvck!
animals are gay Keeee...... Ahn ahn..... We are Nigerians but that doesn't mean stupid
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You are ignorant!! I weep on your behalf!!

Is Christianity your own?!!

Isn't the same bible that you want to kill yourself over brought to you by the "westerners and oyinbos"...Bible played a significant role in civilization btw.
so because Christianity is not my own and homosexuality is also not my own...... Does that prove it is right
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Chukwutobi: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
If the discovery was made by a secondary sch. student,i wld av said dat it was a result of little knowledge about science discovery or research. In science, theories are tested with the use of models of which in researches dat involve man, animals are used. In most cases, the albino rats are used. The whole error of this discovery started from the models use.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by joideviv(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Attention seeker. How can one solve a social phenomenon wit lab apparatus? Hw did he know a positive magnet and a negative one¿ In the worlds of Pyrrho of Elis "of all things man is d measure, of wat they are as they are and wat are not as they are not." I can go on and tell him dat I can change d nomenclature of d said positive and negative magnet. So maybe he is telling me that love has boundary and therfore a black man cant tie d knot wit a white woman. Does he know that in sme male not only female that their hormones repells to, does he know that sme ppl are diagnose wit chronic homosexual trait( google it)? I can use dat hypothesis to say dat by positive magnets attracting that means luv is found in any sexual orientation i.e the two positive magnets stands for Luv but I can also say dat P+N magnets doesnt attract cos P being positive stands for luv and N negative is for hate. Dat is luv cant exist in two males or females if there is an N. ds is for u reading my commenttongue+P is luv and wit it we can move in unity and progress. so get off ur prejudice and joing the moving train
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
25Calibre:

Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with computer science, this is just human behaviours, more like anthropology, so I have to talk from basic knowledge of what I feel is normal or abnormal.

Speaking of homosexuality, It's unconventional, it defies convention.

It's unfathomable, even without bringing religious beliefs into it, it is biologically unexplainable, completely blank, why?

The science of attraction between opposite sexes is explainable, it all starts in the brain, what makes homosexuals different, what makes them deviate from the natural norm and chose an alternative lifestyle.

Besides what's the ultimate (biological) purpose of mating, isn't it reproduction and continuation of life. Does homosexuality accomplish that.

Don't worry, someday a human having relations with a tree would be viewed as normal.
Of course homosexuality has nothing to do with computer science but I tend to expect computer science students to be above average mentally.

Is the concept of homosexuality new? NO! Homosexuality was practiced in ancient Greece as far back as 500BC. Homosexuality was frowned upon with the introduction of monotheism.

Convention?? That's your point?? That because it is not seen as the norm because of religious beliefs then it must be a disorder?! Are you among the ignoramuses that believe that anything they cannot explain is evil??

When did biology ever prove the fact that people were born straight or born to practice heterosexuality?? The next time you bring that up, I will demand a valid research paper/article from you!

The science of attraction between gays can also be explained. To avoid my post getting too long, here is a link: http://www.samesexattraction.org/What-causes-same-sex-attraction.htm

WTF? How do heterosexuals accomplish the ultimate goal of mating when they have sexx using contraceptives?? Or when they practice a*nal or oral sexx??

Sexx did not start with humans/animals. The origin of sexx started with bacteria. Here is another article, http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/149475.article

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by styca(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
DarqChild: I read the comments here by my fellow supposedly Nigerians and all I decipher from the whole abuse rained on this young man is just envy and jealousy that he was bold enough to do what no one ever could. I will continue saying it, we Nigerians are so engrossed in our idiocy that we hardly have time to actually think anymore rather we go about chasing money leaving the dream.
This is a young man with a dream here, and he is willing to go the extra length to make it come TRUE. For heavens sake his words are TRUE. Its unnatural for a male to feel sexually attracted to another male. Its against nature and that is why LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT IN A Magnet. Huh.... Just common sense. If you have done chemistry you'll understand what his theory on that subject is all about too like wise mathematics. I thinks its just a bunch of homos here hiding under the cloak of anonymosity the internet provides here in Nairaland to spew there rubbish and promote homosexuality. To get our minds off the actual message and derail it to only God knows where. Fools you have failed. If police catch Una na 20 years imprisonment. gays!!!!

mmmmh can't u see that you are being sentimental here. He didn't prove anything new but was trying to draw an analogy between the polarity of a magnet with human sexual orientation. I understandd what he is trying to do. In a strickly scientific sense, that guy fu*ked up big time.

I want to believe he is seeking for cheap popularity.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
pesty100: animals are gay Keeee...... Ahn ahn..... We are Nigerians but that doesn't mean stupid

Educate yourself,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

pesty100: so because Christianity is not my own and homosexuality is also not my own...... Does that prove it is right

What?? Can't you read??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nobel prize lectures abound on youtube at least I do watch that for physiology and medicine where I belong, this doesn't sound like it at all. It sounds like a market woman talk.
During my Msc programme in one of the Nigerian universities, I made sure I listen to lectures on youtube from high performing universities on the topics in my curriculum, with that I won't feed on garbage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
40 years ago in america, if a person says he is gay as in homosexual, he will be shunned. today, the homosexuals have drummed up their financial power to overcome all of our efforts. they are now like the atheists beating us all into submission.

the issue is that science can be explained with the simplest of things. Human interest that is normal can be explained by what is opposite, it is not it. so when the nigerian man says magnet that normally attracts metals does not attract its similar polarity, he is correct. It is abnormal if it does, just like male will attract male or female will attract female.

if this was dr. tyson in new york city explaining it like this, no publication will doubt it. Is homosexual a thing one for his society? no. so let the nigerians that feel like he will not return to nigeria remain overseas, until he is old and no one will tell him how much he needs nigeria and the one who feels like hanging himself, well you are still here and no one is telling you not to perform your own hanging experiment.

Is everything in the west good? of course not. so is homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Educate yourself,

What?? Can't you read??
oh boy let me tell you something thing if i dont see two male dogs or two cocks(hen) screwing each other at my backyard or anywhere then screw what ever Wikipedia says
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
@RoyPCain, was it the West that manufactured homosexuality?? Are there not any homosexuals in Nigeria??

What the heck are you saying?? There is no way this research can be written by a post grad student in New York, it's impossible because it wouldn't even be giving the time of day. Is this some sort of joke, are you actually saying this non-research carried out by this Nigerian dude makes sense??

What is the correlation between magnets and human?? What genetic mutation and social influence are in magnets?? Even a four yr old kid knows about the science of magnets, what exactly did he discover??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Let me make something clear it not the homos we condemn but the act (man screwing man) any non gays here imagine you have diiick another guy has diiiiiick he is now putting it inside your ass.......

Habtically
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: @RoyPCain, was it the West that manufactured homosexuality?? Are there not any homosexuals in Nigeria??

What the heck are you saying?? There is no way this research can be written by a post grad student in New York, it's impossible because it wouldn't even be giving the time of day. Is this some sort of joke, are you actually saying his non-research carried out by this Nigerian dude makes sense??

What is the correlation between magnets and human?? What genetic mutation and social influence are in magnets?? Even a four yr old kid knows about the science of magnets, what exactly did he discover ??
so far so as i can say humans are sand and sand we return to maget are metal..... Yap but they ain't immuned against spoiling when thay spoil where will you throw them
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
25 calibre! Renounce your Computer Science degree!!

What makes homosexuality wrong and what makes heterosexuality right?? Hey, if you're coming from a Christian standpoint, then there is no need having this argument.

Science haven't been able to prove that people are born straight or people are born gay. We have animals that are gay, does also mean that animals are possessed with evil spirit too?? People have been gay from time memorial, what exactly makes gay people abnormal?? The fact that they don't confirm to the christian view??

Where is your proof that homosexuality caused by a psychological disorder??!! What the fvck?! The actual fvck!

Wu Zetian:

Educate your self,

peterphd:

Google is your friend.please google homosexuality in animals before posting * *

Ok. I guess it really has gotten to this. A state of affairs whereby, for the lack of a cogent reason and to give themselves things to help them sleep at night, we now have people looking up to animals as yardstick for humans. I know humans are also animals but I thought We were the higher animals. Since when do we start resorting to seeing animals as the trendsetters/role models for humans? Since you both are scientists, let's do a lil' bit of scientific analysis. It's true that there had been cases of homosexuality in animals, but the truth remains that it isn't as common as heterosexuality in animals. According to the wikipedia article u posted, it claims that close to 1500 animal species have been known to have homosexual behaviours with 500 of them been well documented. Now, compare that number to the 8.7 million animal species in the world according to this article on BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14616161 Now, what does that tell you? Even among animals, the numbers are so tiny that it could even be said to be insignificant. Given the right circumstances, I believe that an animal can exhibit homosexual behaviour and that is expected of it because it is after all, an animal. Humans are called higher animals for good reasons some of which include higher intelligence and moral compass/conscience. This is why, humans even though we are grouped together with many animals as mammals, we don't do or act like they do. Now, if your only reason or point of saying that it's ok to be gay simply because animals are doing it, why stop there? Let's start having sexual relations with our brothers/sisters, fathers with daughters, mothers with sons. Let the strong dominate the weak, let's live in herds/packs with a pack leader that every female in the pack belongs to. Let's eat our young in times of famine. Let's prey on and kill off the weaker ones in our midst so that only the strong survive. Let's all start doing all these and more from today on because animals do it and since it's ok for them, it should be perfect for us humans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by samtos007: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33: Wtf! Chai! See the insults on,that page...Good lord.

Make all of us go burn our cv's go they mop ground for jand! BecAUse its hopeless oh! Chai!

I feel for our childrens children hmmm! sad
Ah! Ewo leyin tun so yii?? , "childrens children" ke?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by MuyiGL: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?

You stole and paraphrased this from a comment on the Huffington Post article
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Ok. I guess it really has gotten to this. A state of affairs whereby, for the lack of a cogent reason and to give themselves things to help them sleep at night, we now have people looking up to animals as yardstick for humans. I know humans are also animals but I thought We were the higher animals. Since when do we start resorting to seeing animals as the trendsetters/role models for humans? Since you both are scientists, let's do a lil' bit of scientific analysis. It's true that there had been cases of homosexuality in animals, but the truth remains that it isn't as common as heterosexuality in animals. According to the wikipedia article u posted, it claims that close to 1500 animal species have been known to have homosexual behaviours with 500 of them been well documented. Now, compare that number to the 8.7 million animal species in the world according to this article on BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14616161 Now, what does that tell you? Even among animals, the numbers are so tiny that it could even be said to be insignificant. Given the right circumstances, I believe that an animal can exhibit homosexual behaviour and that is expected of it because it is after all, an animal. Humans are called higher animals for good reasons some of which include higher intelligence and moral compass/conscience. This is why, humans even though we are grouped together with many animals as mammals, we don't do or act like they do. Now, if your only reason or point of saying that it's ok to be gay simply because animals are doing it, why stop there? Let's start having sexual relations with our brothers/sisters, fathers with daughters, mothers with sons. Let the strong dominate the weak, let's live in herds/packs with a pack leader that female belongs to. Let's eat our young in times of famine. Let's prey on the weaker ones in our midst so that only the strong survive. Let's all start doing all these and more from today on because animals do it and since it's ok for them, it should be perfect for us humans.
i don't believe Google or wiki...... Seeing is believing.... Show me to male dogs screwing each other and i would belive
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
pesty100: i don't believe Google or wiki...... Seeing is believing.... Show me to male dogs screwing each other and i would belive

Lol. I myself haven't seen. But I have seen pics of 3somes in some animals. One male going at it and the 2nd male was in such a rush and couldn't wait and mounted the 1st male.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nigerians are unbelivable. #shocked.
I can bet my life on it, the guy is gay, look at him now, so so obvious. Bitting the fingers that fed him, show of shame. #MAULAG
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by MostHigh: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

Which accepted theory is as insane as this? Name one.

If you don't understand what is wrong with it, then you'd better not be a science student.

And If you are, you'd better stop posting before the oyimbos see this thread and start writing more insulting articles.

Well for starters there is theory that claims whites are superior to blacks.

now thats the crazyest story I ever heard. smiley

And the man has a valid point opposites repel

And mr man which teacher taught you that water and oil are opposites? grin
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Educate your self,

I'm not religious and I don't like their beliefs and I'm fine with homosexuality but I always see this argument and I think it's weak:
"Homosexuality is natural, because there are plenty of animals in the animal kingdom that do it"

It's technically true but it's putting forward the position that because something is natural (in nature), that makes it morally OK.

But there are plenty of things in nature that we don't say are OK. Cats torture their food. Some ducks and geese actually violently rape each other.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape

Chimpanzees have deadly tribal wars. Some animals eat their own mates, and even their own young.

So I can say that all those things are morally OK for me to do because they are natural, just like homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
And some people here still miss the fact that u are married to the opposite sex doesnt mean u are not gay.
I wish a revelation could be showed to all Africans about those in this practise, I daresay, many would faint at the result. Bunch of ignoramus blinded by sheer hypocrisy in the name of religion and twisted morality.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 25Calibre(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Of course homosexuality has nothing to do with computer science but I tend to expect computer science students to be above average mentally.

Is the concept of homosexuality new? NO! Homosexuality was practiced in ancient Greece as far back as 500BC. Homosexuality was frowned upon with the introduction of monotheism.

Convention?? That's your point?? That because it is not seen as the norm because of religious beliefs then it must be a disorder?! Are you among the ignoramuses that believe that anything they cannot explain is evil??

When did biology ever prove the fact that people were born straight or born to practice heterosexuality?? The next time you bring that up, I will demand a valid research paper/article from you!

The science of attraction between gays can also be explained. To avoid my post getting too long, here is a link: http://www.samesexattraction.org/What-causes-same-sex-attraction.htm

WTF? How do heterosexuals accomplish the ultimate goal of mating when they have sexx using contraceptives?? Or when they practice a*nal or oral sexx??

Sexx did not start with humans/animals. The origin of sexx started with bacteria. Here is another article, http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/149475.article

Ok after a quick glance through that article, il say although its a bit vague, here are a few excerpts from it.

[b] "The hormones of puberty activate what has already formed and is awaiting activation." (Money, p. 124) Your development of heterosexual interests would have proceeded instinctively if emotional maturity has not been obstructed by issues such as those just discussed. Dr. William Consiglio explains that "homosexuality is not an alternative sexuality or sexual orientation, but an emotional disorientation caused by arrested or blocked emotional development in the stream of heterosexuality. (Consiglio, 1991, p. 22) But the good news is that the condition is correctable. When these blockages are "successfully reduced, diminished, or removed, human sexuality can resume its natural heterosexual flow..." (Consiglio, 1991, p. 22) Your same-sex urges are not unrealistic or rebellious. It is not a fear of, or a flight from, heterosexuality. It is actually an unconscious attempt to fill your normal emotional needs and when these needs begin to be filled, you can begin again progressing toward full heterosexual maturation. --- [/b]

This backs up my point that homosexuality stems from an underlying psychological issue, certainly not normal.

Some scientists have intently tried to discover scientific proof that same-sex attraction is genetic, and therefore, cannot be changed. Some studies hint at a biological component, but have not proven that same-sex attraction is an inborn or biologically-determined characteristic. ----

This contradicts the notion that people are born gay. You can see that people aren't born gay, but are gay because of various factors.

People do not choose to have same-sex feelings. These attractions usually develop because social and emotional needs were not met in the developmental years . ------

A missing piece of the puzzle, certainly not normal

Biology may play some small role in influencing behavior or feelings. Some people seem susceptible to particular actions and may be drawn toward them or become addicted to them more easily than other people. (Oaks, p. 9) One person may be able to dabble with gambling, while another becomes a compulsive gambler. Some may drink only socially, while others have an unusual attraction to alcohol. Studies indicate that genetics may be a factor in susceptibilities to some behavior-related disorders, such as aggression, obesity, or alcoholism. Likewise, there are theories that claim biological predispositions influence the development of homosexual attractions when other life experiences are also present. (Friedman and Downey, p. 149). ------

You see homosexuality compared to other social vices, which is exactly what it is.

So that article doesn't buttress your point

Yeah there are few cases of homosexuality among animal but are animals and humans on the same intelligence scale? There are also cases of animals eating their faeces or eating their young as well, so animals shouldn't be a paradigm for humans.

For the fact homosexuality is an ancient practice, doesn't make it normal, guess what, prostitution, human sacrifices, paedophilia, serial killing etc are all ancient practices, so are they normal as well?

There is a growing trend of homosexuality, it's approaching crises point, and if its left unabated, I wonder..

As for whether or not it's a disorder, that's simple. Records show that homosexuality was once classified as a mental illness.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by nnofaith: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dospix: Alot of people are just criticizing this patriotic gesture by this young Nigerian because a gay site thinks his experiment is full garbage theory. Whereas, the same cannot be said of us when we Africans are been compelled by some white dude to believe their fictitious theories about life. One thing i know for sure is that this young Nigerian is a potential Noble prize winner.
yes o! nobel prize for buffoonery!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Krisddon: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Whether scientific, nonscientific or jujuic, or whether the discovery was made by a pupil or by a graduate, homosexuality bu ALU! Chineke anyi na aso ya nso. The whites are full of abominable acts and have so much embraced this evil trand as such, will do anything to prove this dude wrong. Nothing is ambarrassing about the thread rather the whites should be embarrassed!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
henryskywalker2003:
Ok. I guess it really has gotten to this. A state of affairs whereby, for the lack of a cogent reason and to give themselves things to help them sleep at night, we now have people looking up to animals as yardstick for humans. I know humans are also animals but I thought We were the higher animals. Since when do we start resorting to seeing animals as the trendsetters/role models for humans? Since you both are scientists, let's do a lil' bit of scientific analysis. It's true that there had been cases of homosexuality in animals, but the truth remains that it isn't as common as heterosexuality in animals. According to the wikipedia article u posted, it claims that close to 1500 animal species have been known to have homosexual behaviours with 500 of them been well documented. Now, compare that number to the 8.7 million animal species in the world according to this article on BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14616161 Now, what does that tell you? Even among animals, the numbers are so tiny that it could even be said to be insignificant. Given the right circumstances, I believe that an animal can exhibit homosexual behaviour and that is expected of it because it is after all, an animal. Humans are called higher animals for good reasons some of which include higher intelligence and moral compass/conscience. This is why, humans even though we are grouped together with many animals as mammals, we don't do or act like they do. Now, if your only reason or point of saying that it's ok to be gay simply because animals are doing it, why stop there? Let's start having sexual relations with our brothers/sisters, fathers with daughters, mothers with sons. Let the strong dominate the weak, let's live in herds/packs with a pack leader that every female in the pack belongs to. Let's eat our young in times of famine. Let's prey on and kill off the weaker ones in our midst so that only the strong survive. Let's all start doing all these and more from today on because animals do it and since it's ok for them, it should be perfect for us humans.

This is sad, smh!

The misconception here is you think I'm arguing why homosexuality is right with 25 calibre but in actuality I am stating to him that homosexuality is not abnormal neither is it a disorder.

According to evolution, we share the same ancestors as animals and are cousins to ape. Sighting homosexuality in animals, is just to prove that homosexuality is not foreign to who we are as humans neither is it as a result of evil spirit.

To say the number of homosexuality in animals is dismissive, is alarming! Let's say I should stoop low to follow your line of reasoning, is homosexuality as high as heterosexuality in humans?? Does that mean we should dismiss the homosexuals because the number of homosexuals aren't as high as that of heterosexuals?

The only reason why sleeping with your brothers, sisters is considered bad is because of the high probability of deformity in their offspring. Reproduction between close family members causes genetic problems and that is why it is not encouraged by science.

A society that contains numerous religion should practice John Stuart Mill harm principle, "The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others."

Homosexuality causes harm to no one, so what exactly is your point??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by berylLOL(f): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
kadman:

Typical silly backward Nigerian female. Has to resort to insults when she can't think and has no sense. When I remember people of your caliber exisit and are allowed to roam free and reprouce another generation of idiots. . . it makes me not want to go back to Nigeria.

P.S - you'd do the world a favour by offing yourself.

Lol..wait. You are saying I resorted to insults yet you are doing the same?? Sense?..now who's the I.diot between both of us?. And now that you've announced to the whole of Nairaland that you aren't in Nigeria, what should we do with the info? Pls stop embarrassing yourself abeg.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

This is sad, smh!

The misconception here is you thing I'm arguing why homosexuality is right with 25 calibre but in actuality I am stating to him that homosexuality is not abnormal neither is it a disorder.

According to evolution, we share the same ancestors as animals and are cousins to ape. Sighting homosexuality in animals, is just to prove that homosexuality is not foreign to who we are as humans neither is it as a result of evil spirit.

To say the number of homosexuality in animals is dismissive, it's alarming! Let's say I should stoop low to follow your line of reasoning, is homosexuality as high as heterosexuality in humans?? Does that mean we should dismiss the homosexuals because the number of homosexuals aren't as high as that of heterosexuals?

The only reason why sleeping with your brothers, sisters is considered bad is because of the high probability of deformity in their offspring. Reproduction between close family members causes genetic problems and that is why it is not encouraged by science. A society that contains numerous religion should practice John Stuart Mill harm principle, "The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others."

what's with you lesbians and plastic pëňîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by maclatunji: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
stepone: @ Op: u mean any findings from a white mans research mean "Correct", while the blackman suffers its own finding of a research. Just think, is gay right?

In as much as comparing human beings to magnets is rather far-fetched. You do have a point. Society should not tolerate homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

This is sad, smh!

The misconception here is you thing I'm arguing why homosexuality is right with 25 calibre but in actuality I am stating to him that homosexuality is not abnormal neither is it a disorder.

To say the number of homosexuality in animals is dismissive, it's alarming! Let's say I should stoop low to follow your line of reasoning, is homosexuality as high as heterosexuality in humans?? Does that mean we should dismiss the homosexuals because the number of homosexuals aren't as high as that of heterosexuals?

The only reason why sleeping with your brothers, sisters is considered bad is because of the high probability of deformity in their offspring. Reproduction between close family members causes genetic problems and that is why it is not encouraged by science. A society that contains numerous religion should practice John Stuart Mill harm principle, "The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others."

what's with you lesbians and plastic pëňîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis since you people don't like guys
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

This is sad, smh!

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

This is sad, smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / NASA To Test Its First All-electric X-plane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.