Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (24748 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
pesty100: i didn't say climbing I said screwing
must I use the word screwing before you know what I meant? sad
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Worwor: must I use the word screwing before you know what I meant? sad
na lie joor..... shey you sure say pant no dey for ya eye the day you saw them..... Abi you don't know the sex of aminals nii
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
pesty100: na lie joor..... shey you sure say pant no dey for ya eye the day you saw them..... Abi you don't know the sex of aminals nii
didirin
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by GagaBoy: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
This guy is a Bastard
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

Are you a lag student? And you don't see what's embarrassing about the theory?

Seriously?!? Have you tried reading it again?

He is trying to prove that homosexuality is wrong using magnets.

MAGNETS!!!

Please tell me you're not a science student. If you are, I might hang myself out of shame.
I do not think she is a science student,but you yourself have just disgraced my skul unilag,unilag students should be intelligent and not very dull,for you not to detect from her previous comment that she is a unilag students shows how dull some unilag students have become,abuse me if you are a sick goat
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

Which accepted theory is as insane as this? Name one.

If you don't understand what is wrong with it, then you'd better not be a science student.

And If you are, you'd better stop posting before the oyimbos see this thread and start writing more insulting articles.
I suspect you to be a stupid gay.oniranu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL: I don't see what's embarrassing about the theory. I'm sure if it was a white Man who brought it up it would have been generally accepted...right or wrong at least he tried to use his brains. Pls don't insult my school.

This girl and the 22 people that liked her post are the prime examples of fucktards and products of a failed education system I always refer to.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Mario1983(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
tunesoft: Big fool...1st to comment sha
bigger fool mumu
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Gregdcutie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
felipemadero: who is this fool liking this nitwit's comment?...GAYS!!!
am not gay dude but would not be condeming anyone either I just found his post hillarious and liked it and u just insulted me...smh calling you an i...diot would be an insult to all the stupid people. Dumb retard and whatever makes u dumb works pretty gud. Ur special effort at stupidity today was duely noted, you can now slip into something more comfortable like a coma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

LMAO @ morally okay!

Of course, morals is just one of those things that makes humans higher than lower animals. The issue with moral is that there are different moral standards. Moral is influenced by culture, religion, society and family values, thereby making it subjective to individual persons. This is the reason why we have a constitution so that everybody regardless of their varying moral standards should follow.
Why should homosexuals be inconvenienced just because your moral standard forbids homosexuality??

Actions you stated like r*ape, torturing of animals, cannot be compared to homosexuality, I find the mere comparison vile and offensive.
Stuff you mentioned are considered morally bad by most individuals, hence removing any form of disparity but most importantly they are considered bad because the actions causes harm to the society, people, animals and infringes on the rights, freedom and peace of other people.

Homosexuals harm no one, so what exactly is the issue?

I love the last part, "Homosexuals harm no one.." Last I checked, necrophiliacs harm no one either. So do tree huggers and animal lovers. But then, harm is not limited to physical injury. There's psychological injury as well. Imagine what will happen to a kid who grew up in a world were homosexuals and necrophiliacs abound freely? It is comparable to a child raised up in a brothel. The prostitutes don't harm anyone but the child's mind will be warped by the realities of the world he grew up in. In the case of the child that grew up in a brothel, he starts seeing women as sex objects and nothing more. He will probably go and marry a lady one day with that mentality and if the lady should ever say no to sex one day, he will think he's being denied his rights no matter how reasonable or legitimate the wife's reason may be. His reaction might be to take what "belongs" to him by force and he rapes his wife. Meanwhile, someone is saying somewhere, prostitutes harm no one. They are just rendering a service. Now, in the other scenario, a child grows up in a world of gays, and necrophiliacs. What's to stop him from being a little bit innovative when he gets tired of the "norm" of his world. He might wake up one day and decide to take it up a notch by becoming an animal lover, after all he is hurting no one, right?

P.S. Am trying to approach this from a scientific and logical point of view because I can see clearly that you are an atheist. No matter the scientific proofs that comes up tomorrow making homosexuality or any other perversion pleasant and appealing to the world. As long as the Lord God Almighty is against it, so shall I be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by telexfree1: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?

In the land of stupidity .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by YoshiMaster: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gregdcutie: am not gay dude but would not be condeming anyone either I just found his post hillarious and liked it and u just insulted me...smh calling you an i...diot would be an insult to all the stupid people. Dumb retard and whatever makes u dumb works pretty gud. Ur special effort at stupidity today was duely noted, you can now slip into something more comfortable like a coma

Dude, I can't believe you actually gave that guy the time of day by responding to his post.

Somebody that can't see that the comment was with regards to the scientific method used by the guy, more so than it was about the conclusion, doesn't deserved to be quoted.

I'm sure that's how they prove theories in his grammar school. His teacher will say "that breeze that just blew now is because of spirits", and that nicca would be like "My teacher told me so, that's how I know".

I'm sure when he is walking around, you can literally hear his peanut sized brain bouncing about in his mostly empty head.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
tpia@:

You just put paid to your own borrowed theory.

Oil and water are both liquids, so you're still on page one and havent contradicted the researcher in any way.

Water and oil both mix with other substances that dont share the same properties as them.

You mean you actually took that seriously?!? Well, I'm not going to say anything because I know you have a fragile mind and I don't want to hurt your feelings.

And to those calling me ole, yes I paraphrased it. Call the EFCC if you like.

At least I'm not posing with a lab coat and a beaker.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Basically, all the posts on this thread can be divided into two broad groups
1. Those that are ashamed of how this guy has embarrassed us. And...
2. Those that are too dull to understand how this guy has embarrassed us.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by YoshiMaster: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Basically, all the posts on this thread can be divided into two broad groups

Hahaha, that was quite harsh!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Basically, all the posts on this thread can be divided into two broad groups
the thread consist of two groups,those that are gay and are even angry in the first place for someone to say homosexual is wrong and other group is people that are trying to know that the first group should go and get a life and stop spitting on the thread like a pregnant woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Hahaha, that was quite harsh!
what more do you expect a gay to say?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by nnofaith: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
They abuse the whiteman's science
but they accept his religion. hmmn!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Gregdcutie(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Dude, I can't believe you actually gave that guy the time of day by responding to his post.

Somebody that can't see that the comment was with regards to the scientific method used by the guy, more so than it was about the conclusion, doesn't deserved to be quoted.

I'm sure that's how they prove theories in his grammar school. His teacher will say "that breeze that just blew now is because of spirits", and that nicca would be like "My teacher told me so, that's how I know".

I'm sure when he is walking around, you can literally hear his peanut sized brain bouncing about in his mostly empty head.
yeah I should be faulted for that, I only thought he had brains but he just showed me that brains are not everything because in his case brains are obviously nothing,one more slowpoke than I counted on.But hey! Without stupidity there can be no wisdom, so the world needs him afterall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by YoshiMaster: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gregdcutie: yeah I should be faulted for that, I only thought he had brains but he just showed me that brains are not everything because in his case brains are obviously nothing,one more slowpoke than I counted on.But hey! Without stupidity there can be no wisdom, so the world needs him afterall

Lol, dude you're crazy! If only he would answer to this higher calling. grin
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Gregdcutie(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Lol, dude you're crazy! If only he would answer to this higher calling. grin
like he has anyother option¤.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by tpia5: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

You mean you actually took that seriously?!? Well, I'm not going to say anything because I know you have a fragile mind and I don't want to hurt your feelings.

And to those calling me ole, yes I paraphrased it. Call the EFCC if you like.

At least I'm not posing with a lab coat and a beaker.

Sarcasm is obviously lost on you!

Anyway, since the matter pain you pass, how you go wipe your tears ke?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dozymars(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
You are all laughing and making jest of him.

This same way Noah was laughed and made jest of back in those days of Noah's Ark because he looked foolish in the sight of the people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by chuqudy(m): 2:32am On Sep 18, 2013
You know it isn't very nice to make fun of the mentally challenged.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ozoemeka(m): 2:45am On Sep 18, 2013
SMH. Magnets to prove.... you know what, I just cant......Walks away undecided lipsrsealed cry cry cry he didn't even speak proper english

why should a man be marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman,... is that even grammatically cohesive? Post-grad no english? and you wonder why nigerian graduates in nigeria are unemployed?

Evil Brain: Websites all across the internet are carrying the very embarrassing story of a Unilag post-graduate student who claims to have proved that gay marriage is wrong using magnets.

From the Huffington Post:

The embarrassing sorry seems to have originated from that paragon of rubbish journalism, ThisDay Online. In the ThisDay article, Amalaha rambles on and on making little or no sense and seems to have a level of scientific knowledge below that of a dull secondary school student. Despite this, he believes that he will be awarded the Nobel Prize for his "discovery". Sadly, a Unilag physics lecturer, Dr. Henry Boyo is said to be backing his claims.

International news agencies have jumped on this story and published a number of scathing articles painting Nigeria in an extremely bad light. From mambaonline.com:

The Huffington Post article now has over 330 comments mostly making fun of Nigeria, our educational system, our newspapers and our people in general.

It looks like we have another Gabriel Oyibo or Emeka Emeagwali turning us in to a laughingstock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ozoemeka(m): 2:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Stop being sentimental. If he wanted to do research he should have conducted "RESEARCH" not elementary school science project.

The best research he can do at the graduate level is two bar magnets? Not [size=14pt]hormonal variations in utero and after birth to see if there are deviations from normal?[/size] Not a brain scan survey? It's a good thing he isn't at the forefront of physics research!

According to his "rule" that "LIKE" does not attract LIKE, then:

1. SAME RACE marriage is WRONG
2. SAME TRIBE marriage is WRONG
Matter of fact
3. SAME SPECIES marriage is wrong - a HUMAN marrying a HUMAN should NOT WORK

Oil and Water are different, YET they DO NOT MIX.

I used my brain more than he did.

Look I got a Nobel Prize for that!

stepone: @ Op: u mean any findings from a white mans research mean "Correct", while the blackman suffers its own finding of a research. Just think, is gay right?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ozoemeka(m): 2:55am On Sep 18, 2013
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am awaiting a GROUND BREAKING discovery i from UNILAG
Evil Brain:

Are you a lag student? And you don't see what's embarrassing about the theory?

Seriously?!? Have you tried reading it again?

He is trying to prove that homosexuality is wrong using magnets.

MAGNETS!!!

Please tell me you're not a science student. If you are, I might hang myself out of shame.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ozoemeka(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2013
I think what is scary is that these schools graduate " DOCTORS" who end up TREATING people shocked shocked shocked
okeke2: you see what happens when you neglect the education sector??
Futures of tomorrow turn out to be RE-TAR-DS OF TOMORROW!!!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Panshow(m): 3:28am On Sep 18, 2013
"under the mango tree" kind of research.
na only God go help us.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by LiberateAfrica: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Of course homosexuality has nothing to do with computer science but I tend to expect computer science students to be above average mentally.

Is the concept of homosexuality new? NO! Homosexuality was practiced in ancient Greece as far back as 500BC. Homosexuality was frowned upon with the introduction of monotheism.

Convention?? That's your point?? That because it is not seen as the norm because of religious beliefs then it must be a disorder?! Are you among the ignoramuses that believe that anything they cannot explain is evil??

When did biology ever prove the fact that people were born straight or born to practice heterosexuality?? The next time you bring that up, I will demand a valid research paper/article from you!

The science of attraction between gays can also be explained. To avoid my post getting too long, here is a link: http://www.samesexattraction.org/What-causes-same-sex-attraction.htm

WTF? How do heterosexuals accomplish the ultimate goal of mating when they have sexx using contraceptives?? Or when they practice a*nal or oral sexx??

Sexx did not start with humans/animals. The origin of sexx started with bacteria. Here is another article, http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/149475.article

"When did biology ever prove the fact that
people were born straight or born to practice
heterosexuality??" Is this a joke or are you seriously defending why you have the right to be a lesbian,which unfortunately nobody will stop you from doing?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2013
henryskywalker2003:
I love the last part, "Homosexuals harm no one.." Last I checked, necrophiliacs harm no one either. So do tree huggers and animal lovers. But then, harm is not limited to physical injury. There's psychological injury as well. Imagine what will happen to a kid who grew up in a world were homosexuals and necrophiliacs abound freely? It is comparable to a child raised up in a brothel. The prostitutes don't harm anyone but the child's mind will be warped by the realities of the world he grew up in. In the case of the child that grew up in a brothel, he starts seeing women as sex objects and nothing more. He will probably go and marry a lady one day with that mentality and if the lady should ever say no to sex one day, he will think he's being denied his rights no matter how reasonable or legitimate the wife's reason may be. His reaction might be to take what "belongs" to him by force and he rapes his wife. Meanwhile, someone is saying somewhere, prostitutes harm no one. They are just rendering a service. Now, in the other scenario, a child grows up in a world of gays, and necrophiliacs. What's to stop him from being a little bit innovative when he gets tired of the "norm" of his world. He might wake up one day and decide to take it up a notch by becoming an animal lover, after all he is hurting no one, right?

P.S. Am trying to approach this from a scientific and logical point of view because I can see clearly that you are an atheist. No matter the scientific proofs that comes up tomorrow making homosexuality or any other perversion pleasant and appealing to the world. As long as the Lord God Almighty is against it, so shall I be.

You, my friend have selective blindness. My post says and I quote, "..........because the actions causes harm to the society, people, animals and infringes on the rights, freedom and peace of other people/animals."

This is not even a case of quoting out of context, it is a classic case of simply dismissing a complete sentence/point and picking a few words from it in order to judge people based on your own moral standards.

It's obvious to me, that you didn't think your points through. Yes, necrophilia infringes on the rights of corpses and hurts the family of the corpse. Homosexuality has to do with sexx between two consenting adults, the key word here is "consent".
The difference between necrophilism and homosexuality is that the former is having sexx with a body that can't consent to it or without the consent of the corpses's family. Even if he/she dismisses the feelings of the family members, what about the violation of the corpse?? Wouldn't you want your body to be a lil respected even after death??
The same argument goes for child marriage and bestiality.

What does prostitution have to do with people's sexxual orientation?? I do not believe prostitution should be illegal, I support legalizing prostitution as long as there is an age limit. The only reason why prostitution is illegal is because of child slavery, child abuse and the high risk of getting r*aped in that line of work. Prostitution is legal in some countries. Holland for example has a very organized structure where prostitution is concerned to kick against any form of abuse or rights infringement.

What exactly do you think will happen to a child that grew up around homosexuals?? Are you not aware that most homosexuals come from heterosexual homes?? What is wrong with homosexuality?? I think you need to read my other posts on this thread as you seem to think homosexuality is abnormal or some sort of evil. Btw, I do not care about your religious beliefs.

*sigh* Homosexuality is not new!! (Let that sink in) Homosexuality has existed since the beginning of man. Homosexuality has been prevalent in animals for eons, why do you think homosexuality was created out of boredom?? Homosexuality was prevalent in Greece as far back as 500BC. Read this article that traces homosexuality to the cave yrs.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8433527/First-homosexual-caveman-found.html

Also, this is a world map showing where prostitution is illegal (red), where prostitution is legal (green), and where prostitution is legal but institutions such as brothels are illegal(blue). The grey area signifies lack of data.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Prostitution_laws_of_the_world.PNG/800px-Prostitution_laws_of_the_world.PNG[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Forwetinnah: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2013
ghettodreamz: Why can't you guys just start reasoning like the Africans we are. I wonder how many of you really take time to read the guy's write-up before you start hurling insults here and there. Because the international news agencies are sore vexed with the guy's thesis does that mean we should follow suit and put all our heads in one basket? It shows the level of wannabes a lot of Africans are turning themselves to, for goodness sake why would you have expected them to support or agree with the guy's deduction in the first place?

The same people where a lot of them are lesbians, gays and practicing all sorts of immoralities and satanism in the name of western civilisation. It always baffles me to see how much this world has degraded in value and none seems to be following God's concept or His word. I'm sure if not that God had vowed never to be so vexed with humans anymore like He did in the days of Noah, this whole world would have been wiped off by now. It just doesn't and won't take him minutes to do it.

If Americans et al, have already made up their minds to go to hell in order to satisfy their immoral acts and needs, submitting themselves to the control of the devil and self, must we also turn ourselves to 'CopyCats' ?

When God created humans; he created them 'Male' & 'Female' even down to the lowest animal specie under the animal kingdom hierarchy, yet some people can't reason with their mental faculties to know God is supreme over all He'd created and he's the master creator and architect of this world. If he had wanted male plus male, wouldn't He had created them otherwise? The Bible is there to tell us God views about gays and lesbianism, and God had already cursed people who practised such.

I never heard it where a male impregnated a male before neither a female impregnating another female. These same sets of people were once given birth to by a man and woman, with the fusion and union of two gametes to form the zygotes(eggs produced by the ovary got fertilised whenever they meet with sperm which is produced by the male reproductive system of man).

If its not possible for two like poles to attract each other in accordance to the law of electromagnetic force, the same way 'Biological reproduction' stated it that, it is not possible for a zygotes to be produced without the fusion of two gametes (male & female), hence homosexuality is absurd, meaningless, disgusting, sardonic, morally wrong and sinful for two males or two females to be involved in a relationship which an immoral & evil in the face of the Lord and rebellious against Him. (Leviticus 18 & 20).

I wonder what this world is literally turning into; little wonder the BIBLE says; "I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:8.

Africans, and Nigerians please open your eyes widely and don't let the blind continue to deceive or lead you. You have eyes to see for yourself, not everyone are 'Heaven' conscious and I will never be surprised reading such a counter comment from any western countries who are in full supports of same-sex marriages. Gay or lesbianism is unacceptable in our land and we will never tolerate it, no going back and whosoever is caught in the act shall be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency to face the music and not only that eternal damnation awaits such on the judgment day provided he/she doesn't desist and repent from their ill-mannered and immoral & ungodly life style.

Eni ti tie ti jona, ko ni kona mon tiwa!

Don't mind the nonentities supporting the GAY rubbish, bestiality is gradually creeping into peoples mind..let's see where that madness will lead them to. Soon those who sleep with animals will ask for freedom to do as they please. How INSANE can people be? When something is in vogue, people just want to be part of it without thinking! Do you eat with your anus, or isn't the anus an opening to the body? I just don't understand how some westerners think, theyre there making fun of someone trying to prove a point(no matter how vain it sounds)..wish I was close to some of the idiots calling us names, would have slapped them to blazes, what's wrong with the Whites anyway? They always want to be right, bunch of d.u.mB fre.aks claiming to be all knowing, FYI..Asia has taken over, Africa coming closely behind. A white man tells us its okay to be foolish, we all nod our heads and start acting foolish..not me and my generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja / Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.