Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (24725 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by tpia5: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
what's the big deal?

is it today whites and westerners have been abusing nigeria?

you are not embarrassed by the activities of your 419 brethren, its now you have thin skin because somebody conducted research?

i am embarrassed by the crybaby op and his cronies, didnt know he was gay btw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by maclatunji: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: And some people here still miss the fact that u are married to the opposite sex doesnt mean u are not gay.
I wish a revelation could be showed to all Africans about those in this practise, I daresay, many would faint at the result. Bunch of ignoramus blinded by sheer hypocrisy in the name of religion and twisted morality.
Smh

This is what you get when an individual does not have basic principles guiding him. In the not-too-distant future, people like you will be preaching "animal love" it is a slide down the slippery slope till we get to a point that animals will be better than human beings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by berylLOL(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Beaf!:

This young man is making a ridicule of the mighty University of Lagos and you dont see anything wrong in it? Did you say 'it is his theory and he has his freedom of expression'? Why didnt he freely express his theory to himself and dummies people like you? Why will he make efforts and even asking for sponsors to express it to us and the learned world?

Nonsense!
Beaf!:

This young man is making a ridicule of the mighty University of Lagos and you dont see anything wrong in it? Did you say 'it is his theory and he has his freedom of expression'? Why didnt he freely express his theory to himself and dummies people like you? Why will he make efforts and even asking for sponsors to express it to us and the learned world?

Nonsense!
Beaf!:

Nonsense!

LOL @"dummies people like you" pls improve your vocabulary before replying me Sir.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
maclatunji:

This is what you get when an individual does not have basic principles guiding him. In the not-too-distant future, people like you will be preaching "animal love" it is a slide down the slippery slope till we get to a point that animals will be better than human beings.
thank you oooo what am waiting for is when so people will come out and say human marrying animals is right since the are both animals.....

This are just the sign of the times of the......... Ēmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Classicalman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
As dumb as the theory sounds, it is very much plausible.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
p investigator:

I'm not religious and I don't like their beliefs and I'm fine with homosexuality but I always see this argument and I think it's weak:
"Homosexuality is natural, because there are plenty of animals in the animal kingdom that do it"

It's technically true but it's putting forward the position that because something is natural (in nature), that makes it morally OK.

But there are plenty of things in nature that we don't say are OK. Cats torture their food. Some ducks and geese actually violently rape each other.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape

Chimpanzees have deadly tribal wars. Some animals eat their own mates, and even their own young.

So I can say that all those things are morally OK for me to do because they are natural, just like homosexuality?

LMAO @ morally okay!

Of course, morals is just one of those things that makes humans higher than lower animals. The issue with moral is that there are different moral standards. Moral is influenced by culture, religion, society and family values, thereby making it subjective to individual persons. This is the reason why we have a constitution so that everybody regardless of their varying moral standards should follow.
Why should homosexuals be inconvenienced just because your moral standard forbids homosexuality??

Actions you stated like r*ape, torturing of animals, cannot be compared to homosexuality, I find the mere comparison vile and offensive.
Stuff you mentioned are considered morally bad by most individuals, hence removing any form of disparity but most importantly they are considered bad because the actions causes harm to the society, people, animals and infringes on the rights, freedom and peace of other people.

Homosexuals harm no one, so what exactly is the issue?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by valmunich(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
†ђξ last ℓ checked, there was no grounded link between biology and physics_Retards!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Condemnation instead of commendation but I must tell you he has learnt his lesson such will not repeat itself next,what of those who gave the go ahead

Though every theory always has its criticisms and am also sure no ordinary person can put together what he has there
I only wish him best of luck in his career
Weldon
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Theblessed(f): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
[b][size=16pt]S c i e n c e ? ?

You don't need science to prove an obvious, evil!

If everyone on earth are homosexuals, who would populate the world? Man would extinct and that would be the end of it for everyone and the homosexuals wouldn't have been born - chew on this simple truth!

Therefore, you don't need science to prove that, ok! It is sodomy and Almighty God abhors it - see what happened to sodom and Gomorrah.

You see, I am not here to judge the homosexuals as human beings or as an individual rather, I have issues with their behaviours as some of them are becoming quite creative with their crooked ideas - that upset me.

Imagine, the homosexuals are now trying to create their own families - I hope it's out of nothing, since they don't fancy women.

But are they?? No!

Yet, they want something that comes out of a women - a woman's egg to create a motherless baby - how wicked! All the hallmarks of satan.

Yes, they are not interested in intimate relationship with women yet, they use a stupid woman's egg to create their families?

And ask, since what they do is a normal process (that a man should marry another man in a 'satanic matrimony',) why not go all the way to make him pregnant and create all those children he ever wanted with him, and leave us women alone?

This is the upset - you don't want us but you want what we've got. Liars!!!

People are following popular culture at the expense of their Souls rotten away in hell - they are deceiving themselves that there is no God, and they will find out one day when they will answer for this.

[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by DAXTACY(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gay-ism is a western culture .u don't expect them to fold their hands and swallow it like dat. Ignoring the main issue here which bothers on d "Rightness" of homosexuality and attacking d mans intellectual capacity here d truth no matter how told is d truth. What is being attacked here is not d mans intellectual capacity but an" African beliefs"as against the West . Africa sees homosexuality as alien to its culture and hence abhors it this is Evidenced in our laws.the West Embraces it and condones it as evidenced in their laws
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dbride: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Babalegba: perhaps Nigerians should learn to remove the beam in their own eyes first before pointing out the mote in somebody elses eyes. The average nigerian default behaviour is criminality due to extreme greed, carnality, extreme selfishness and hints of barbarism is also prevalent in the society. Nigerians should deal with those before indulging in all these display of ret.ar.ded self righteousness.

Babalegba, are you gay?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dbride: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chukwuemeka007: When d whites conceptualized nd taught abt d theory of evolution nd nt creation, it was accepted nd even introduced in our sec school biology scheme. Wasn't it nonsense to u when ur biology teacher taught u? @ OP. Jst because it was foolishly postulated by a white, we all swallowed it hook, line nd sinker. It is known both in real-life nd every sphere of science dat like-poles repel each other nd unlike-poles attract. This same law must also hold in human marriage. If homosexuality is normal, y didn't God create an exact copy of Adam for a wife nd helper? Hav u seen a homosexual animal? What he did was jst to prove a point by using d theory of like pairs/poles repell nd unlike-pairs/pole attract.

Thanx, you make sense. Blackman and inferiority complex, when will he break loose?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ketoprofen(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
D guy is right except for d part where he demanded for nobel prize
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Malawian(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?

how did you come to such premise? moreover, if oil and water dont mix, does that not make them "like poles" just like a magnet? i hope you did not go to one of those awolowo's schools?

btw, oil and water can mix, all you need is an emulsifier like "ogiri" .

cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dbride: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
25 calibre! Renounce your Computer Science degree!!

What makes homosexuality wrong and what makes heterosexuality right?? Hey, if you're coming from a Christian standpoint, then there is no need having this argument.

Science haven't been able to prove that people are born straight or people are born gay. We have animals that are gay, does also mean that animals are possessed with evil spirit too?? People have been gay from time memorial, what exactly makes gay people abnormal?? The fact that they don't confirm to the christian view??

Where is your proof that homosexuality caused by a psychological disorder??!! What the fvck?! The actual fvck!

Shout all you can, you have a disorder.......show me who ever conceived thru the union of man to man or woman to woman. Are you a product of two women, two men or man & woman?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
@25calibre: There is no proof that people are born straight! What do I have to do to drill that into your head?? This is a link explaining heterosexual attraction through psychology.....
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/226322.php

I have stuff to do, all I can tell you to do is read. Your points are screwed up and you keep mixing your religious views with science.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
dbride:

Shout all you can, you have a disorder.......show me who ever conceived thru the union of man to man or woman to woman. Are you a product of two women, two men or man & woman?
How stup1d do you have to be to assume I'm gay because I do not share your religious views?? Very stup1d!

Run along dim-wit, you're incapable of having an intellectual discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dbride: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You are ignorant!! I weep on your behalf!!

Is Christianity your own?!!

Isn't the same bible that you want to kill yourself over brought to you by the "westerners and oyinbos"...Bible played a significant role in civilization btw.

Ignorant child, that the bible was introduced to us by westerners does not negate the fact that the bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Weep for your troubled soul for you should be ashamed that you were born by a WOMAN who slept with a MAN. Go sleep with your kind and do what your father and mother did....PRODUCE ANOTHER LIVING SOUL.....of course you know it is impossible! STFU homosexuality is a disorder, seek help. Many have received help and are free from that demonic spirit. FREE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING DECEIVED BY THAT SPIRIT.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dbride: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
How stup1d do you have to be to assume I'm gay because I do not share your religious views?? Very stup1d!

Wu Zetian, you are the stup1d one with all your comments on this forum, defending homosexuality and condemning the bible. Be wise, don't defend what you know nothing about or you will look stup1d.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And the dude is even hoping for a prize for this "achievement". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The comment alone on International journals about this guy are too embarrassing.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dbride: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Run along dim-wit, you're incapable of having an intellectual discussion.

Wu Zetian, when will you tell us how you came into this world..... was it as a result of your father and mother coming 2gether, thru man/man union or woman/woman union? Wu Zetian, clearly you are the DIM-WIT here and for as long as you keep defending gay practice!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
jhidey08: relax ur brain and think, dere's nothing wrong in his theory. He's jst trying to back up hw he feels abt gay issues with his theory. He is very much reasonable dan all of u writing rubbish abt him here. Jst sit down and think. Boda ode

How he feels? Are researches meant to be based on how the scientist feels about the subject matter?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 25Calibre(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: @25calibre: People are not born straight! What do I have to do to drill that into your head?? This is a link explaining heterosexual attraction through psychology.....
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/226322.php

I have stuff to do all I can tell you to do is read. Your points are screwed up and you keep mixing your religious views with science.

You are not saying anything, just what you've been fed so much of, you begin to believe in it. There are lots of Pro-gay rights activist out there, devising new slogans to promote homosexuality, and make people view it as normal and lots of opinions are being swayed.

You keep bringing up religion, but I'm yet to see anywhere in my post where I quote from the bible or make any religious statement. If I decide to do that, it would a different ball game.

I say it's abnormal, you say it's not, so by inference, it's normal to you. You provided a link, from your link, I showed you that my views are actually shared by some others ( professionals in behavioural sciences ) you keep sighting animals ( which has been strongly discredited by many here ) you sighted it's ancient history, I pointed out other ancient abnormalities, now you've put up another link.

Well I'm tired, so il pass but I know if I go into that link, I'd properly dissect it and you will still bring another.

Since majority of the world's population are straight, then it's safe to assume that most people are born straight, it can't just be coincidental. Gays are a sick minority ( a growing one ) if the efforts put into packaging it as normal is channelled into its treatment, we'd have a better, cleaner society ( you don't believe me, take a look at Russia )

I'm not going to click the link because its going to tell me what I already know, I understand the science of attraction between opposite sexes into-to, but I don't understand that of same sex attraction.

So my friend, you've failed to point why homosexuality is normal.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dospix: Alot of people are just criticizing this patriotic gesture by this young Nigerian because a gay site thinks his experiment is full garbage theory. Whereas, the same cannot be said of us when we Africans are been compelled by some white dude to believe their fictitious theories about life. One thing i know for sure is that this young Nigerian is a potential Noble prize winner.

Please tell me you are joking! Please do!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Kabikala(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
I hope Akokites now realize that the reputation of a University has little to do with whether the school's name is "chic" or not. Whether MAULAG or UNILAG, this kind of news is a shame all the same.
So imagine that the school was MAULAG and the world got to read about a real invention from its students!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by AjanleKoko: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Very simplistic science cheesy
No need for the fake tears, fellas. The dude's logic makes sense in a sick, twisted way, kinda grin embarassed wink

. . . But wait a second: Henry Boyo is a retired economist, not a physics teacher at Unilag. Or are we missing something here?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by tpia5: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Lets look at it this way: Oil and water are opposites and they don't mix.

That means that men and women shouldn't mix either. I just proved beyond doubt that heterosexuality is wrong and against nature.

Where do I collect my Nobel prize?

You just put paid to your own borrowed theory.

Oil and water are both liquids, so you're still on page one and havent contradicted the researcher in any way.

Water and oil both mix with other substances that dont share the same properties as them.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by felipemadero(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
See the guy holding beaker with lab jacket, feeling like Einstein.

Somebody should please go and collect that jacket from him, nonsense!
who is this fool liking this nitwit's comment?...GAYS!!!
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
pesty100: i don't believe Google or wiki...... Seeing is believing.... Show me to male dogs screwing each other and i would belive
have you not seen a male goat climbing a male goat?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pesty100(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Worwor: have you not seen a male goat climbing a male goat?
i didn't say climbing I said screwing
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Malawian:

how did you come to such premise? moreover, if oil and water dont mix, does that not make them "like poles" just like a magnet? i hope you did not go to one of those awolowo's schools?

btw, oil and water can mix, all you need is an emulsifier like "ogiri" .

cool cool cool
likewise, "like poles" can attract, all you need is a counter force. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
valmunich: †ђξ last ℓ checked, there was no grounded link between biology and physics_Retards!
Like seriouslyNo link between biology and physics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.