Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (30287 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Sijo01(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Op, are you the one that started this thread
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Andyblaze: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Abu Mikey: ***Yawns!!!!***

Not funny!
i thought i was the only one who found it dry
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Symphony007: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Situation: somebody is given a bundle of money.

Question: all this for me?

Culpit: patience ozokwo and other actors playing village roles.

5 Likes

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Ajibel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lmao...fuckn hilarious. Buh u so much criticise Nolly doe i enjoy ur write-ups wink
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Danhumprey: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
sKeetz: I'm new here...please advise !! angry
LMAO........You and Mr-Cork trade mark quote "please advice" grin
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dear sabon-something-whatever-ur-name-is
i've read most of your threads 'bout nollywood and believe me i usually don't know 75% of the actors you name. You really need to change your opinion 'bout what your 'nollywood' is restricted to and stop generalizing. Those people you name are not as popular as you think.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by baby124: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Plenty time. Evidence of strike...
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by passionate88: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
@op, u na correct mad guy. See as I dey laff my mama dn dey dial my papa fone make dm come tow me go cherubim church make dm lash me small.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by 3ace(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
I like the first and second scenarios. Very hilarious. Keep it up OP.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by UjSizzle(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Akinmail: Dear sabon-something-whatever-ur-name-is
i've read most of your threads 'bout nollywood and believe me i usually don't know 75% of the actors you name. You really need to change your opinion 'bout what your 'nollywood' is restricted to and stop generalizing. Those people you name are not as popular as you think.
Old hands not popular? Really??
Dude how old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
lol
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by AyeeIdris(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

dedicated cracked fanatic grin

The best site ever created. My favourite remains 'After hours'
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by IJI777: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
GREAT WRITE-UP, INDEED! IN A NUT-SHELL: THESE 'MISTAKES' MAKE NOLLYWOOD MOVIES NOT TO BE REAL
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by pesty100(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
This happens in yoruba movies

Girl; am pregnat for you
Guy; but we only did it once

To the guy how many times did your parents do it before you were here
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Joeself1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
THINGS getting better even though the TIME is going but all will END well.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by cunlekkk(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
U nid Deliverance
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by ceejayluv(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

dedicated cracked fanatic grin
Greetings from a fellow CRACKED head!!
Man, that traditional marriages article in cracked was epic.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by chucky234(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nollywood don suffer, poor guys.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by saddler: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
...bursts into uncontrollable laughter after scanning through thread....but the thought of ASUU strike immidiately chased out every atom of laughter in me...
if ASUU do not END this strike by this TIME nextweek, the THINGS that happened in 1967 will happen again.

4 Likes

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by adihuc(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
;DLolz, maybe I wil say end time tins
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by johnwizey: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Graceious Lawd......
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
ceejayluv:
Greetings from a fellow CRACKED head!!
Man, that traditional marriages article in cracked was epic.

lolz!!!! you read that! they mentioned Naija! I was so shocked/amused at it!
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by omajali2003(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin
alotofgrace: na only for norliwud u go see ghost wey look ryt look left b4 him cross road
D ghost dey fear to die
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by danchuzzy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

no, it is a marriage proposal.
*faints*
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by ZackiGp(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
for this END TIME, Nollywood no gree improve. Na wa o. I'm beginnin to bliv this end time tins oo.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by tunchi88(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
alotofgrace: na only for norliwud u go see ghost wey look ryt look left b4 him cross road

3 Likes

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by tonididdy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
nairaland is easy to use...there are 3 categories of vips
-the endtime things vips
-the 1st to comment vips
-and members of the tonto dike fellowship
just be dedicated to this groups and see how sky rocketty your fame and status will be on here.

1 Like

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
it is only in nollywood tht a person who holdin gun to shot will have to remind the person tht his abt to shot like ' i will shot u! the person will ask him is it time for me to die? Then the person holdin the gun will now point him the gun and say die!die!die! And the person will say ' i have die! I have dies am death

1 Like

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
ghost for nollywood sexy die...wears bumshort and brazilian weavon.........i de vex eh...
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by RedCard1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
BedLam: The most annoying one; when someone like Omotola is on the phone and suddenly, maybe the caller just told her that her husband was involved in a car crash.

OMOTOLA: WHAT?

And I ask myself, must it be what?

Note: everyone of them is guilty of this one.
so true but I think the worst culprit is Ngozi Ezeonu
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Badassniggga(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmm... O.p your moniker dey give me tough time ooo..
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Krisddon: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
since u are new here, our moto reads thus: if u fined yourself in this neighbourhood, better behave!
Don't say things like: first to comment or end time things! Shey u get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video) / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.