Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? (8499 Views)

Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Meeting Point For All People Living In Manchester Or The Uk Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by s3nn2x(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2013
masonkz:

Thanks for coming out smiley
grin grin grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2013
masonkz:

undecided
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Sep 18, 2013
masonkz:

Lmao!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by flolancracker: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2013
masonkz:

gringringrin lmao
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by homesteady(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2013
I don't know why this gays like forcing people to admit that they are gay, meanwhile they are not!
If you should just insult them, they'll start accusing you of being a secret gay!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Didi5(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2013
This trolll from OAU and your stupid crush.Just keep on searching,you will definitely find a pile-ridden anus to penetrate before the day runs out.You will do yourself good to start saving because you will need 'em baby diapers when you clock 27!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2013
INNO18: No need for that...with time you'll get to know them all. Buh for now i'll suggest 'Simon Andal'... That's if u're not him...dude's so humorous and everything....buh 'Sexkills'? Tufiakwa!
_

I'm sorry but Simon Ivan Andal is taken!!!! Ask Masonkz where Simon Ivan Andal's heart went.

1 Like

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: I don't ask this on a Regs,but I gotta ask you; "Have you taken your drugs?" undecided
_

Don't even start with Mason, unlesss you wanna get buttfucked with a vegetable grater.

1 Like

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Oh my gosh!!! I have missed.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: I don't know why this gays like forcing people to admit that they are gay, meanwhile they are not!
If you should just insult them, they'll start accusing you of being a secret gay!
if by now u dont know you are gay, them u are in trouble. Like seriously, must u be on every gay thread
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2013
spongeback: Viewing this thread four gays and 1 lesbian undecided
my sweetheart is here! :*:*:*:*
Lets make it up, apologize and we sheath our sword.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2013
INNO18: Guy you no go understand...That yeye Mod ban me for one week from politics section wey i dey addicted to like opium....i go show the troll pepper..him never see anything! angry
Ndo, i understand how u feel.
The educ mods are my target now.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2013
sexkillz: It'll be easier for you to get a brain than for that to happen.
oyibo, answer the OP now
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: Not again!!
This hottest nonsense (OP) is a crazy prostitute!
I wonder how many guys ar5e's he wants to suck!
angry
im sure that gives u hardon, muhehehehe. Secret gay
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: Leave me alone oooooooooooooooooooo angry
its like u enjoy the audience of the OP, why not give him a chance? U look cute.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2013
Halleluya, they have released me
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
I belong to Jesus, the witch that called me sweetheart I send to the abyss. Am a child of God and am not equally yoked with perverts. Holy Ghost fire burn all this sodomites.

2 Likes

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
its like u enjoy the audience of the OP, why not give him a chance? U look cute.
U look cute! kiss

I'm defo coming to pay ur bride price.

Sonkz, hook me up abeg! I like worra I'm sawing o! grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
spongeback: I belong to Jesus, the witch that called me sweetheart I send to the abyss. Am a child of God and am not equally yoked with perverts. Holy Ghost fire burn all this sodomites.
grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just Checked the 'Abu Mikey' of a guy's profile...kindda cute tho...buh not my type all dsame(no hard feelings bro)
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by s3nn2x(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
INNO18: Just Checked the 'Abu Mikey' of a guy's profile...kindda cute tho...buh not my type all dsame(no hard feelings bro)
grin grin grin You dey find wahala
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by homesteady(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
spongeback: belong to Jesus, the witch that called me sweetheart I send to the abyss. Am a child of God and am not equally yoked with perverts. Holy Ghost fire burn all this sodomites.

Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by homesteady(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
if by now u dont know you are gay, them u are in trouble. Like seriously, must u be on every gay thread

My dear go back and continue sucking your partner's menstrual blood! angry
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by homesteady(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by homesteady(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
im sure that gives u hardon, muhehehehe. Secret gay
I can use you as a specimen to show I'm not gay! If you are ready PM moi wink
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by homesteady(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
spongeback: I belong to Jesus, the witch that called me sweetheart I send to the abyss. Am a child of God and am not equally yoked with perverts. Holy Ghost fire burn all this sodomites.

Come to this thread
www.nairaland.com/1443977/describe-tpia
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by AbuMikey(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
INNO18: Just Checked the 'Abu Mikey' of a guy's profile...kindda cute tho...buh not my type all dsame(no hard feelings bro)
Make una leave me oooooooooooooooooooo embarassed
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Danhumprey: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: I know say I first be your crush!! I bind you in the name of Jesus!!! angry

I nor get money to buy Diapers and I nor wan buy!!! angry
Oh Lawd!!! Why?...........Mikey,you are crazy........ grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady:

My dear go back and continue sucking your partner's menstrual blood! angry
gaddemit i'm done eating angry #make i vomit
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Amen!!!!!!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U look cute! kiss

I'm defo coming to pay ur bride price.

Sonkz, hook me up abeg! I like worra I'm sawing o! grin

Yes yes yes. I'll be a love-vendor for ya.
grin

Pinky how far na. Someone's crushing real hard for you o. Ready to even pay bride price and take you around the world. Abeg say yes o. Me I wan wear ashebi soon ejor cool cool
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Don't even start with Mason, unlesss you wanna get buttfucked with a vegetable grater.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out My Hot Crush On Nl(pix) / Single Ladies Gather Here Please!!! / Ibadan Hook Up On Blackberry And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.