Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? (8501 Views)

Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Meeting Point For All People Living In Manchester Or The Uk Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: Damn! ogugua, you're just so down to earth. Look at how you engage in conversations with fellow nlders, if all the mods on NL were like this, NL would have gone very far by now... It's so unfortunate some mods view thier Modship title as a staff of oppresion; besides you,Afam and perharps kandikaane all other mods on NL are... lipsrsealed, anyway what's ur real name? Mine's Innocent abbreviated to INNO18.
u might later end up marrying sexkillz despite ur hatred towards him. It happens
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2013
cheesy
masonkz:

Thanks for coming out smiley
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2013
spongeback: Viewing this thread four gays and 1 lesbian undecided
masonkz:
cheesy
Thanks for coming out smiley
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

gringrin
Your profile picture is very funny gringrin
Is that the gay community on NL group photo?
u sound queer
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2013
#me@:

u might later end up marrying sexkillz despite ur hatred towards him. It happens
Check up my previous posts, i'm totally 'Anti Gay marriage'. Maybe you mean i'll marry Ogugua( that'd be a dream come true)
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: Check up my previous posts, i'm totally 'Anti Gay marriage'. Maybe you mean i'll marry Ogugua( that'd be a dream come true)
I hate hypocrisy.Can I have reasons for your anti-gay marriage stance.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Oooh La La.... grin

NowI know what you've been up to...

*clears throat* keep dreaming, flood has entered your house grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I hate hypocrisy.Can I have reasons for your anti-gay marriage stance.
I cant marry a man! Even if Gay marriage was to be legalised in Nigeria. It would mean loosing my family, cos i'm sure they'd all label me an 'Outcast', social stigma would just be too high, imagine walking into a bank,grocery store or super market with your 'wife'....the look on everybody's face would be like..... You already know.
Dont get me wrong though, i'm totally for Gay rights in Africa, buh Gay marriage? Count me out!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: I cant marry a man! Even if Gay marriage was to be legalised in Nigeria. It would mean loosing my family, cos i'm sure they'd all label me an 'Outcast', social stigma would just be too high, imagine walking into a bank,grocery store or super market with your 'wife'....the look on everybody's face would be like..... You already know.
Dont get me wrong though, i'm totally for Gay rights in Africa, buh Gay marriage? Count me out!

So it's about the stigma then.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
masonkz:

So it's about the stigma then.
not exactly, i'd also love to have kids. Although i cant guaranty my woman i wont 'cheat' on her grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: I cant marry a man! Even if Gay marriage was to be legalised in Nigeria. It would mean loosing my family, cos i'm sure they'd all label me an 'Outcast', social stigma would just be too high, imagine walking into a bank,grocery store or super market with your 'wife'....the look on everybody's face would be like..... You already know.
INNO18: not exactly, i'd also love to have kids.
Although i cant guaranty my woman i wont
'cheat' on hergrin
Dude non of this is funny and I don't buy your excuse a bit.It still sums up to hypocrisy.

You already have enough stigma being gay in the present day Nigeria.Two,if gay marriage is legalised in Nigeria,it means there's a favourable public opinion towards same-sex partners.

For the sake of Family Shame,you don't endorse same sex marriage to willing gay couples.That's not an hardline mr.

We count you out of gay marriage while you live a life of deceit,shame and lies with a woman you're not fully committing to.Because you don't want to share in that doesn't mean you should be against those who want it.

I'm not down with getting married even if I can in Nigeria or elsewhere,I don't dig much of it not that I can't get married if I want to with my partner if he wants it.I will,for odd sentiments I don't just want to.But I want to live happily with my man having our union constitutionally and legally recognised.

Some people want to get wedded.do I now say its wrong because I don't want it.it's likened to judging them.

I presume you're bisexual.Lemme clear something,I'm deeply sorry to say this.I don't like Bisexuals.You guys give the gay community a bad name.Listen to yourself,you would cheat on that wife of yours.Bisexuality to me promotes infidelity.

It's always a scenario,love the girl,Fvck the guy.It's hypocrisy.

You guys have girlfriends you treat like royal damsels,care for them with your every sweat,while you secretly derive pleasures from your gay male lovers and you treat them awkwardly like shhiit.You find it difficult to share emotions with them.
Love them truely with your hearts.

I once had a serious fight with this bi dude who my girlie gay friend dated for a while.The dude so pissed me off with his attitude that I stormed down to his house with a threat.eventually my friend saw the truth in all I was saying and ended it

So,dude,as long as you're gay keep your anti-gay marriage stance to yourself.Don't boldly declare you're for gay rights and anti-gay marriage.it doesn't work that way

3 Likes

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2013

Innocent is anti gay marriage. Ok, how in Buddha's name does that concern me? *goes back to watching BReaking BAd*
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by GSKing: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
Dude non of this is funny and I don't buy your excuse a bit.It still sums up to hypocrisy.

You already have enough stigma being gay in the present day Nigeria.Two,if gay marriage is legalised in Nigeria,it means there's a favourable public opinion towards same-sex partners.

For the sake of Family Shame,you don't endorse same sex marriage to willing gay couples.That's not an hardline mr.

We count you out of gay marriage while you live a life of deceit,shame and lies with a woman you're not fully committing to.Because you don't want to share in that doesn't mean you should be against those who want it.

I'm not down with getting married even if I can in Nigeria or elsewhere,I don't dig much of it not that I can't get married if I want to with my partner if he wants it.I will,for odd sentiments I don't just want to.But I want to live happily with my man having our union constitutionally and legally recognised.

Some people want to get wedded.do I now say its wrong because I don't want it.it's likened to judging them.

I presume you're bisexual.Lemme clear something,I'm deeply sorry to say this.I don't like Bisexuals.You guys give the gay community a bad name.Listen to yourself,you would cheat on that wife of yours.Bisexuality to me promotes infidelity.

You guys have girlfriends you treat like royal damsels,care for them with your every sweat,while you secretly derive pleasures from your gay male lovers and you treat them awkwardly like shhiit.You find it difficult to share emotions with them.

I once had a serious fight with this bi dude who my girlie gay friend dated for a while.The dude so pissed me off with his attitude that I stormed down to his house with a threat.eventually my friend saw the truth in all I was saying and ended it

So,dude,as long as you're gay keep your anti-gay marriage stance to yourself.Don't boldly declare you're for gay rights and anti-gay marriage.it doesn't work that way
I really dont have anything to say to that nut-job person u quoted above. I was done arguing with him about this same topic a long time ago.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by GSKing: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Then you are out! Hypocrite! wtf im i still doing reading ur posts following you? Kindly unfollow GSKing on ur profile!!!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:

I will not Join words with you, and for the records i'm not bi. Cheers!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
GSKing:
Then you are out! Hypocrite! wtf im i still doing reading ur posts following you? Kindly unfollow GSKing on ur profile!!!

Dayuum
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
okay, i just lost my temper!
Sorry to say this, but some gays are a disgrace to humanity. Most of you think life revolves around Se.x,Se.x,,se.x! You add up a gay guy on facbuk, hoping you both can be great pals, but the next question you get from the fool is 'are you top or bottom'? What does this imply? The sperm filled head of most gays revolves round nothing but intimacy. Sometimes in life you sacrifice things to get things, you get married to a fellow guy, and while in your youths you enjoy life, hoping on each other's assess everyday. But then you clock 60,70 and u're both old and in need of care and there are no kids to take of you, at this point it dawns on you that you had won a war but lost a battle.OH, i forgot! You could adopt kids, yes, that might work for you but it's a no for me. Emotions aside, the better part of my life i've felt bonded to females than i have to males, in fact i've never really loved any guy, it's all lust which fades with time, that doesnt imply i love ladies sexually though.
If you're content with spending the rest of your life with a man, that's ur business, as for me it doesnt work for me.
I'm getting married to a woman whether i have emotions for her or not. Some happy moments come naturally, while others have to be created. I will not talk on this issue ever again.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2013

Like damn! I'm watching season 3 of BReaking BAd. Gustavo is one scary, cunny son of a bîtçh!

1 Like

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by s3nn2x(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
This should be fun...
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by lacreame: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
hez and gsk why are u guys upset abt his decision? is ds nt d same thing yooguys is currently doing and you guyz supported him?? ? esp u gsk that refused to see reasons with me.
lol dont condemn ds one you guys should support him too like u did yooguyz.
nw u see why I was pissed

3 Likes

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
SimonAndal:
Like damn! I'm watching season 3 of BReaking BAd. Gustavo is one scary, cunny son of a bîtçh!
praise the Jah!
Jay bee sweetie has unbannded me.
Yippieeee
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
la_creame: hez and gsk why are u guys upset abt his decision? is ds nt d same thing yooguys is currently doing and you guyz supported him?? ? esp u gsk that refused to see reasons with me.
lol dont condemn ds one you guys should support him too like u did yooguyz.
nw u see why I was pissed
don't get it wrong mam.I am not condemning him.I didn't see he shouldn't believe what he wants.I only said he shouldn't impress his own personal opinion as a reflection of what we all think.

I don't support Yooguyz.you might want to check again.I stayed neutral all through.

INNO,drafting your reply.hang in tight okay.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Its easier to love a girl than guy.
Macho guys are full of cheats esp bisex.
Feminine guys are turn off too so better to stick with the girls relationship wise.
Can't see myself marrying a guy, geez, almost all my tb friends are freeks and the remaining few are hypocrites.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Gudintent: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
SimonAndal:

Would not want to cross him shocked He played a respectable part! Liking
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Gudintent: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
masonkz:

Dayuum

Seriously I need a recording of this your Dayuum so I can say it your way cheesy
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: don't get it wrong mam.I am not condemning him.I didn't see he shouldn't believe what he wants.I only said he shouldn't impress his own personal opinion as a reflection of what we all think.

I don't support Yooguyz.you might want to check again.I stayed neutral all through.

INNO,drafting your reply.hang in tight okay.
We are not debating, besides i made it clear at the bottom of my write up that i wouldnt discuss this issue again, so if u like bring up another arguement, i'm done with you!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Gudintent: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hehehe now we are discussing gala grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: okay, i just lost my temper!
Sorry to say this, but some gays are a disgrace to humanity. Most of you think life revolves around Se.x,Se.x,,se.x! You add up a gay guy on facbuk, hoping you both can be great pals, but the next question you get from the fool is 'are you top or bottom'? What does this imply? The sperm filled head of most gays revolves round nothing but intimacy. Sometimes in life you sacrifice things to get things, you get married to a fellow guy, and while in your youths you enjoy life, hoping on each other's assess everyday. But then you clock 60,70 and u're both old and in need of care and there are no kids to take of you, at this point it dawns on you that you had won a war but lost a battle.OH, i forgot! You could adopt kids, yes, that might work for you but it's a no for me. Emotions aside, the better part of my life i've felt bonded to females than i have to males, in fact i've never really loved any guy, it's all lust which fades with time, that doesnt imply i love ladies sexually though.
If you're content with spending the rest of your life with a man, that's ur business, as for me it doesnt work for me.
I'm getting married to a woman whether i have emotions for her or not. Some happy moments come naturally, while others have to be created. I will not talk on this issue ever again.
Bi-curious/ confused.com
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
masonkz:

LOL! Na wa o. Like I said, if you feel so. But I'm very much proud of speaking my native language, anywhere, anyday. cool cool
personally i dont send...is nor my 4th that i cnt fit 2 speak...'il jst try to learn it in the nearest future so it wont b like as if i didnt learn

my children would bear rare names...

My 3 daughters would be..
Odette
Hermione
Constance

2 sons
Stuart
Nigel jnr..

shikena...
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
ogugua88:

I wasn't taught by my parents either, but I wasn't born or raised in Nigeria. I've been teaching myself. Big difference compared to those born and raised in Anambra who only know "kedu" lol.
where were u burned
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: hahagrin

You made efforts at learning.that's a great move unlike those who boldly stamp their inability to speak their native language with pride despite growing up here.
i no ur referring to us..lolz is nt easi keh...deh lord is awa strent
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Bi-curious/ confused.com

[/quote Ati ibo ni awe yi ti jade? Se o gbadun bayi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out My Hot Crush On Nl(pix) / Single Ladies Gather Here Please!!! / Ibadan Hook Up On Blackberry And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.