Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? (8500 Views)

Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Meeting Point For All People Living In Manchester Or The Uk Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by lacreame: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: don't get it wrong mam.I am not condemning him.I didn't see he shouldn't believe what he wants.I only said he shouldn't impress his own personal opinion as a reflection of what we all think.

I don't support Yooguyz.you might want to check again.I stayed neutral all through.

INNO,drafting your reply.hang in tight okay.

I was being funny...
anyway I personally feel he has a point in the reason he gave...
growing old with the same sex will make u an outcast in most families and when you are like 60-70 and need the love of kids and family you may not get it.
for some of us its a risk we are willing to take, that doesnt make him a hypocrite u know
its his own personal decision....

and wat he said concerning gays just wanting sex sex sex is slightly true. most lez for example just want the sex not all thou.
go to a gay or lez site and all you see is m Hot, suck me, blah blah blah.
so I get his point.

I dont see how he is trying to impress his personal opinion as a reflection of what we all think thou except when he said gays are just after sex.

I can relate to the reasons he gave sha, I always wanted my own family but I cant let my child go thru the challenge and stigma of having two moms
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by lacreame: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: don't get it wrong mam.I am not condemning him.I didn't see he shouldn't believe what he wants.I only said he shouldn't impress his own personal opinion as a reflection of what we all think.

I don't support Yooguyz.you might want to check again.I stayed neutral all through.

INNO,drafting your reply.hang in tight okay.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bi-curious/ confused.com

ileke idi baby, where can i buy thick gala?
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=INNO18][/quote]
Na fight? Awon aye sa si e ni? undecided
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
ileke idi baby, where can i buy thick gala?
Ileke who? Huh?
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Everyone has a right to choose whatever they wanna do with their future. I've chosen happiness, and it can as well come in various forms.

2 Likes

Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Change of topic abeg!
Na gala i won buy buh i miss road, any help?
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
la_creame:

I was being funny...
anyway I personally feel he has a point in the reason he gave...
growing old with the same sex will make u an outcast in most families and when you are like 60-70 and need the love of kids and family you may not get it.
for some of us its a risk we are willing to take, that doesnt make him a hypocrite u know
its his own personal decision....

and wat he said concerning gays just wanting sex sex sex is slightly true. most lez for example just want the sex not all thou.
go to a gay or lez site and all you see is m Hot, suck me, blah blah blah.
so I get his point.

I dont see how he is trying to impress his personal opinion as a reflection of what we all think thou except when he said gays are just after sex.

I cant relate to the reasons he gave sha, I always wanted my own family but I cant let my child go thru the challenge and stigma of having two moms
why pay attention to that dumbfuckkk! His brain is so saturated with sperm that he cant reason like a normal human being! He thinks every gay's dream is to continue sucking coc.k for the rest of his life without consideration for what the future may bring forth. It's ur(hezron) likes that make Nigerians and Africans justified in their Homophobia!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ileke who? Huh?
i know u are same as ileke idi.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
i know u are same as ileke idi.
For your mind...
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: I cant marry a man! Even if Gay marriage was to be legalised in Nigeria. It would mean loosing my family, cos i'm sure they'd all label me an 'Outcast', social stigma would just be too high, imagine walking into a bank,grocery store or super market with your 'wife'....the look on everybody's face would be like..... You already know.
Dont get me wrong though, i'm totally for Gay rights in Africa, buh Gay marriage? Count me out!
me 2..it's weird naw..besides God created Adam n eve..nt adam n steve grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: why pay attention to that dumbfuckkk! His brain is so saturated with sperm that he cant reason like a normal human being! He thinks every gay's dream is to continue sucking cock for the rest of his life without consideration for what the future may bring forth. It's ur likes that make Nigerians and Africans justified in their Homophobia!
hezzy will finish u 2day, chei **runs outta thread**
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Chikeziehosan: me 2..it's weird naw..besides God created Adam n eve..nt adam n steve grin
u ntie, u have always bin an hypocrite. Im sure its ur type that beat up gays. Keep it up, let me catch u
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For your mind...
do u knw the wherabout of inkenerd? I used to loved her then **sobs**
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
do u knw the wherabout of inkenerd? I used to loved her then **sobs**
She's doing her thingy offy.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
hezzy will finish u 2day, chei **runs outta thread**
he took the 1st shot anyhow he wants it, he'll get it!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Madam Idowu, i dnt have ur time now, ma padawa fuon!
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She's doing her thingy offy.

can u send me her addy?
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why do gays hate bisexuals ?
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: okay, i just lost my temper!
Sorry to say this, but some gays are a disgrace to humanity. Most of you think life revolves around Se.x,Se.x,,se.x! You add up a gay guy on facbuk, hoping you both can be great pals, but the next question you get from the fool is 'are you top or bottom'? What does this imply? The sperm filled head of most gays revolves round nothing but intimacy.

While I do understand you, but it's no one's fault that those are the only kind of guys you come in contact with. It actually would say a lot about your FB page and its contents.

No body would dare ask me that on a first time chatting through FB., as absolutely nothing would suggest you coming at me sexually through FB on a first time chatting.

Maybe with time you'll streamline them down to the kind of friends you actually wanna see making business deals with in future. Pele.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Why do gays hate bisexuals ?
bisex are freaks looking for cheap sex. They have no heart, no emotion. Their mission is to bang u and dump u. They molest u and make u look like fools.
All they neeed is sex! U can go to hell if u want, they bloody dont care!
Mind u, I got this 1st hand from my research.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u ntie, u have always bin an hypocrite. Im sure its ur type that beat up gays. Keep it up, let me catch u
fyi 'm dating...
Y would i beat up gays even if dey ar exceedingly girly n bitchy..

Highest i would do is just retch n throwup on them..

If i wasn't dating n i wasn't a man of my words...i would av asked what's ur role so we could arrange that meeting...but alas ayam dating..

Try again 3 months later...none of my dates av crossed that time frame...n b4 i break up..i av like 4 proposals already...nna ehn "tb la hot"

Doe thats 4 males sha grin
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
bisex are freaks looking for cheap sex. They have no heart, no emotion. Their mission is to bang u and dump u. They molest u and make u look like fools.
All they neeed is sex! U can go to hell if u want, they bloody dont care!
Mind u, I got this 1st hand from my research.

then u ar misguided by hate...
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by dhammer(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Its a shame most gays act like their new found liberation is strictly a sexual one and they never give any thoughts to who they are or what they really want out of life. I'm of the opinion being gay is a small facet of existence, there are so many other things that don't require your orientation eg your education, your work, what you want to accomplish financially.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
d-hammer:
Its a shame most gays act like their new found liberation is strictly a sexual one and they never give any thoughts to who they are or what they really want out of life. I'm of the opinion being gay is a small facet of existence, there are so many other things that don't require your orientation eg your education, your work, what you want to accomplish financially.
word!
The bitchy ones are the culprit mostly.
Imagine one calling himself Jenifa. I tried to explain to him, u are gay doesnt mean u suld turn urself to a girl, lookin around for diiick to suck and all. He didnt allow me to finish before he started screaming and cursing his family. U can imagine that
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gudintent:

Seriously I need a recording of this your Dayuum so I can say it your way cheesy

My dayum comes in different tones. Lol cheesy
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
word!
Imagine one calling himself Jenifa. I tried to explain to him, u are gay doesnt mean u suld turn urself to a girl, lookin around for diiick to suck and all. He didnt allow me to finish before he started screaming and cursing his family. U can imagine that

grin grin grin OMG somebody help me up, I just fell off the staircase grin grin

Did he pull out his hair extensions? And flip it while snapping his fingers at you? I'd have paid to see that grin grin

On a serious note though, that's how he sees himself, so let him be. Getting him to even adjust would even seem awkward for him. Some gay people are just extremely feminine and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
word!
Imagine one calling himself Jenifa
..I tried to explain to him, u are gay doesnt mean u suld turn urself to a girl, lookin around for diiick to suck and all. He didnt allow me to finish before he started screaming and cursing his family. U can imagine that

Lwkmd...

He's Obsessed with homosexuality..

I just hate bitchex

Later when i say they should b sent to a correctional facility

everybody jumps on my neck
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lols@masonks
hehehehe, its embarrassin.
I understand u perfectly on the last part but the more one pretend not to care about their bitchyness, the more they flaunt it and embarras u. Some would even risk kissin u in the public or call u sweetheart in full glare of everyone. No wonder some hate dem to the core.
I can allow anyone lynch me for protecting one bitch biko
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Go to Third Mainland Bridge, turn right, look downnn... I've kept a big black & thick gala there 4 u. *kisses & hugs*
Re: Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: okay, i just lost my temper!
Sorry to say this, but some gays are a disgrace to humanity.

You had no temper to lose,you only had hypocrisy to celeberate.I agree some gays disgrace humanity and the pride of Homo sapiens,some are worthless like church rats and should be called human same way as some straights.And I believe you're part of this category.

Most of you think life revolves around Se.x,Se.x,,se.x! You add up a gay guy on facbuk, hoping you both can be great pals, but the next question you get from the fool is 'are you top or bottom'? What does this imply? The sperm filled head of most gays revolves round nothing but intimacy.

I see what you're trying to do here.Trying to get sympathy from homophobes and whoever deems your post as sensible.

If being gay is all about sex.then I'm not gay.while this is true of some gays,it is no less in heterosexuals,humans are capable of having uncontrolled urges,same way they can control their libido,same way they can explore it.

That's your problem you contact and connection with homosexuality relies on the attitudes of some gays to sex.You do know in every group of people,you can't attribute a particular character to everyone.In Yorubaland,we say Ijebu people are very self-centred,we like to categorise and stigmatise them as selfish and stingy.Not they all.we've only decided to measure our opinion about them from the attitude of the few who displayed this.

Simply saying,your point is invalid,that you've come across gays who are sex machines as I call,doesn't define that all homosexuals are.

Let me chip in my personal experience.
You may wanna go Here;My online Diary.For more details.

I knew or betterstill had a feeling I was gay at age 8.I never knew what the word 'Homosexuality' until I was ten.I never bothered about knowing until I was 13 when I heard my first arguement against this subject sidelined.at age 13+ I met the first homosexual first year of Senior Secondary School.I had a huge crush on him.we got close and several times he made sexual advances at me.I never for once caved in.
in high school.I was open to the promiscous lifetstyle of young gay teenagers.I had great distaste for that.I never for once shared in any form of s.exual pleasures for once with anyone,not once.if there's something about me,I've been Chaste for a very long time.

I've preserved myself,I find it ludicrous for people who think it's awkward to be a virgin at my age.cause yes,my virginity is intact.I've had opportunities to explore with random guys,but I chose to keep my integrity and respect my body till now.I've been single for long enough.I found someone I love and we are together.I had terms to our relationship.of which sex is not a subject now or a few years to come.we slept in the same bed and presently doing so,I don't even pre-intimacy or such except for kissing and some grinding.we restrict our members from further exploitation.this is someone I love which there's no crime if we were to be banging each other.I have values I respect believing sex is like a painting you don't rush.The time,the person,the emotions has to be perfect,it shouldn't be about deriving heavenly feelings only in my own opinion.

You may wonder why I'm writing you a long epistle,but I need to recall your senses to the fact that what you see about some people doesn't define them all.There's nothing wrong in having sex or seeking s.exual pleasures,you just have to do it wise.having multiple partners is what I don't buy into.

Your contact with homosexuality and gays may have had to do with sex which you see around.you're probably angered by this so also am I.who am I to judge,its their life.

Sometimes in life you sacrifice things to get things, you get married to a fellow guy, and while in your youths you enjoy life, hoping on each other's assess everyday. But then you clock 60,70 and u're both old and in need of care and there are no kids to take of you, at this point it dawns on you that you had won a war but lost a battle.OH, i forgot! You could adopt kids, yes, that might work for you but it's a no for me.
Listen to yourself.You know what you're,you're a self-hating gay dude.That's your problem man.It doesn't work for you doesn't mean others are not near- perfect being who they're.Dude,I'd advice you face your demons,sit down and think deeply,get help.you don't know who you are.You think Being gay is a Phase.it may be for you,not for others.We all are different with our imperfections okay.you are just an hypocrite,a coward who can't define who he is.you don't know where you belong,you're like a lion prowling around on a filled stomach but still wants to kill.

Emotions aside, the better part of my life i've felt bonded to females than i have to males, in fact i've never really loved any guy, it's all lust which fades with time, that doesnt imply i love ladies sexually though.
If you're content with spending the rest of your life with a man, that's ur business, as for me it doesnt work for me.
I'm getting married to a woman whether i have emotions for her or not. Some happy moments come naturally, while others have to be created. I will not talk on this issue ever again.
That's works for you.Congrats.you see all what I highlighted up-the lust.that's all you feel.that's your problem.you can't even tell if you can have real emotions towards either gender.

Goodluck to you man.your life decision is solely yours.wake up from your little misery and come to reality soon.I could recommend a therapist for you to consult,free of charge,you need help.you don't know who you're,you're scared to face the truth.

When next you come to this world,pray to God not to make you gay.you'll live a ber fulifilled life.
Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out My Hot Crush On Nl(pix) / Single Ladies Gather Here Please!!! / Ibadan Hook Up On Blackberry And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.