Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) (16781 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
biafra is not. eastern nigeria is. there is a different between biafra and eastern nigeria. you cant change name.

Nigeria government have always use the media which he control all of them to tell lies. one example is that in 1957 that what happen was self government , that is not correct. Western nigeria got self government in 1954 and awolowo became the head.

in 1957 , the other refuse to seek independent from britian. Western Nigeria single ask britian for independent and got it.

Economic Community Of West African States Ecowas was created in 1975, because there was no ecowas at that time, they form a body . that how we got into this trouble.

Do you know anywhere in the world, that appointee can rule except if it was just a regional body. Ghana refuse to join. They were smart, they would have been in the same problem now. where some people now think Nigeria is a country.

this is the agreement.. what do you see.. appointee. it was not a country but a mere regional bodies which ecowas now replace.

You can see that Azikiwe and balewa were just mere politically appointee from this document. Fifa the federation of international football

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1314839_1111t51_png8cf52ba3334c36bd4e3d9f0e5d3b27eb
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1314840_111_jpg1167610aa17b0813233fe82d99403e41

Benin republic under Sourou-Migan Apithy wanted to join the regional body call Nigeria (ecowas) (Area of Niger). please check your fact online.
[img]http://www.24haubenin.info/local/cache-vignettes/L482xH662/arton1323-3ddee.jpg[/img]

Dr Kwame Nkrumah Ghana refusal to join the regional body call Nigeria was why he had trouble. you know his history.

Nigeria ( derive from River niger, mean the Area of around the river Niger)

Nigeria regional body.

Dr Kwame Nkrumah Ghana was overthrow by Nnamdi azikiwe indirectly using ironsi govt, using Emmanuel Kwasi Kotoka , who was a friend to Nnamdi azikiwe cousin,
all because Dr Kwame Nkrumah refuse to join nigeria.

Nnamdi azikiwe cousin, later overthrown the govt of nigeria, ironsi and Nnamdi azikiwe were very close friend

Dr Kwame Nkrumah Ghana went to visit china ironsi(igbo) back by azikiwe were not sure what he went to do there. so they overthrow him. using ironsi cousin friend.

Dr Kwame Nkrumah Ghana was against azikiwe (igbo) because azikiwe was an africa dictator, so azikiwe got rid of him. and nigeria claim it was the cia who did it. it was ironsi(igbo)/azikiwe (igbo) who did it. because Dr Kwame Nkrumah Ghana did not back the occupation of western nigeria by azikiwe and he refuse to join nigeria a so call regional body.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
why they think nigeria was one country is because the queen was head of state of 3 countries. they did not know it was not only them

There are 15 countries in addition to the UK: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Papua New Guinea, St Christopher and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tuvalu, Barbados, Grenada, Solomon Islands, St Lucia and The Bahamas. where the queen is still the head of state.

so what happen was in 1954 western nigeria got self government
In 1957 western nigeria became independent but the queen of england was still the head. that really confuse them. it was when i got to canada that i understood how the system works because they have the same here.
Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
who do you see in this picture. azikiwe, what flag does that look likes to you. biafra flag. am i right,

Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by Vires: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
I can see that musiwa has run out of his meds again ?
Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 2:19am On Sep 20, 2013
here are some question for you.

why would nigeria nominate a prime minister instead of electing one. ? answer because it was not a country but a body like Europe nation.

Why would Western Nigeria be dealing directly with Britain and not Nigeria govt , because it was a nation.

Why would Western Nigeria open high commission around the world? Because it was a country.

why was there a conference before 1960 if they were one country.

why did taiwo akinkunmi design the nigeria flag if nigeria was once before.

the govt of nigeria uses lies to tell history.

nigeria is not a country, but a body design to form a regional body.

this is why there was a military coup call araba and also the nigeria civil war . because this history was still fresh and the igbos at that time know, they were an independent nation. they were right and they fought for it. i dont tell lies because i am yoruba. the east or west and north can leave nigeria when they want because it is not a country but a regional body,

People who believe that nigeria is a country are not good people. They are dictators and you should not allow dictator in power.

I dont take what is not mine.

everybody knows azikiwe was africa first dictators. go through your history. azikiwe was what they call over here an assshole. He was into domination of others that why he remove Dr Kwame Nkrumah and blame cia for it. phone tap show azikiwe was communicating with ironsi outside nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2013
The Federation of Nigeria means the federation of River Niger area

This is the last and only chance you have. You cant wait till 2015. for the sake of million who die and will die. it is what generation will remember you for. i will jail anyone who oppose the break up of nigeria to save the life of 200 million. this is what is expect in this case.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Sicozone,

President of the European Union, is name is Herman Van Rompuy,

Before 1957, we already had self government in western nigeria. we did not have self government in 1957. it was before

in 1957 ,western nigeria got its independent from britain like you can see in the picture and video we would present. Western Nigeria was using the british west africa currency but as an independent nation, it is expected to have its currency but because it was part of British west africa before, they wanted to build a big economy ( Ecowas which came later) So they decided to go into union with 2 others.

And that is how they appointed a man to run the Union which is call Nigeria ( from a name derive from River Niger) . some people had to run this union like Herman Van Rompuy of Europe union. So they appointed ministers to run the Union and one of them was given the task as the senior minister to lead the team. and they call him Prime minister( not a real prime minister, he was not elected to that offices but he just appointed, he was a political appointee).

You can see Herman Van Rompuy is the President of the European Union.

It happen this way

One day Herman Van Rompuy who is the President of the European Union wake up and said. You are all no more countries in Europe nation. I am your new boss, this is what happened. Nigeria government tells lies to its people alot.

Nigeria govt control the media.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by Judas2013: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2013
So i guess Biafra have the right to leave the union if they want to. Separation(although unlikely) would be the best thing to happen.
Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by musiwa1a: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Biafra can not leave the union because Biafra was not part of the union. Only eastern Nigeria was part of the union. not biafra, so biafra cant leave because it does not exist in the agreement. . Western nigeria want to leave the union. To protect its people. We want to be alone.

you can see amaechie with the north, and jonathan with the north. they i assume want to stay. western nigeria want to leave. too much risk on our side. you can see our people dont love fashola, tinubu or obasanjo and the politician etc. and it will lead to violent in 2015. our people hate tinubu, obasanjo . fashola and the politician etc because they dont represent them or their views or their interest. they will result into violent in 2015.
Re: Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day Celebration Kicks Off In Abuja (photos) by Judas2013: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Well lets see what will happen then. Either way,i am optimistic about the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Niger Republic - Photos / Buhari’s The ‘Next Level’ - APC Roadmap Ahead Of 2019 Elections / EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.