Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (10706 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by viviangist: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy 53rd Birthday Bukola Saraki , Nigerian Senate president and a wonderful Leader, Bukola Saraki is a Nigerian politician who has been President of the Senate of Nigeria since 2015. Previously he was Governor of Kwara State from 2003 to 2011, as you celebrate your 53rd Birthday Today May God give you more power and strength to keep your Good works , happy 53rd Birthday Senate president Bukola Saraki.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/nigerian-senate-president-bukola-saraki-celebrates-53rd-birthday-today

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by viviangist: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2015
But day never break naw..... abi dawn has not broken
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Young03(m): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Vivian u no even dey sleep because of money
Chai jiri nwayoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2015
hbd SINnator bukola SARAKI undecidedhbd SINnator bukola SARAKI
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Demmocrats(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Pics of the cake.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Meriekriss: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2015
So Buhari, Zahara and Saraki just follow demselves bumper to bumper shey...

Please check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions. Promo sales still on.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ChappyChase: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
viviangist:
grin grin grin
Since you're close to him, help me ask if he has returned our money? Cause I've got phobia for wish thieves happy birthday!

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ADULTBASE(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2015
I don't think you people sleep at all
viviangist:
grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by xpac01(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD Sir.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Johnnoah1st: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
his football age i guess.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by StepTwo: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2015
happy Birthday to him
pls Viviangist , tell him i have lost my job
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Agromuda(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD to Saraki the SINate President.. Ursef and Akpabio will probably celebrate the nxt B'day wia U are suppose to be.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Joejonah(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by UlqU3(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Wonderful leader??
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Judolisco(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Omo Na everybody jst dey do birthday ooo no b small ting
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by odiereke(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD My Senate Presido
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Only in Nigeria, where the corrupt walk free & enjoy their loot, doing it to the face of the deprived.

Only in Nigeria, where the law courts smile at the corrupt rich & frown at the dejected poor.

Only in Nigeria, where punishable crimes are politicised.

Only in Nigeria, where the noble & clergy dine with the corrupt.

Only in Nigeria, where the masses praise & celebrate the corrupt even though it is common knowledge that the corrupt contributes to their underdevelopment & woes.

Only in Nigeria! cool

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by priscaoge(f): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD to the Senate President!

Saraki is Ramsey Noah's Birthday mate. Abeg wetin Una de pop today? Champaigne or Rosey?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by kinngie(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday to him
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by gokay11(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Celebrating a thief

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by achodave(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by kingarizona1(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by amikolz(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday to him!
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by sukkot: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
smiley SARAKILL

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by LordaGuru: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
I believe that one day one day Nigeria shall be great. Hit Like if you think Nigeria has Great Future, hit share if you think Nigeria has no future.

HELP!!! My best friend is on my neck. He said I should advise him on how best to utilize what he has; he has the phone numbers of the former Senate President, Patience Jonathan, Current Speaker of the House of Rep, and that of at least 6 prominent current serving Senators. He said he's afraid to call them because he doesn't know what to answer each of them when they ask him of how he got their numbers. He actually stole the Numbers from a high profile Politician's phone. A Graduate but wallowing in stubborn chronic poverty and he badly needs a good job. Intelligent NLanders, pls what do you thinks he should tell them when he calls them? Also, if you have irresistible legitimate ideas or businesses to offer them, we can partner.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD Said Leader..leader of leaders...Turaki of Ilorin...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by anytexy: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmm. Part of the change anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite / NAFDAC In Rotting State, Petitioners Say, Alleging Fraud And Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.