Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. (39185 Views)

Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Premarital Sex? / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. by ayodele123(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
The pastor is right in his action.He has the fear of God in him and stands for holiness and righteousness.
Were i in his shoes, i would do the same thing without any fear or favor to anyone
After coming to the knowledge of the truth,why would a man go have sex with a fiancee, then come present her for marriage before God's holy altar?
That is a sacrilege and in the Old Testament yielded instant execution.In the New Testament,God gives us grace but His grace is no license to commit sins willfully and presumptuously (Hebrews 10:26-31)(Numbers 15:30)
Pastors like him are rare who stand for holiness.Many Pastors today are Hellfire bound who shepherd mixed multitude church sinners.
The hellfire bound pastors would go ahead to conduct the marriage but the bible says that you must not follow the multitude to do evil(Exodus 23:2)
Re: Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. by frank317: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
mizcyn: Who is d pastor to judge dem,he is also man n commits sin,if God can forgive dem n him for his sin he has no right to stop dem from wedding,rather he should pray for their salvation n talk to them abt dat

That's the kind of nonsense that they do hia like they are superhumans. Tell ur friend to go and do court wedding, afterall 'God' will still accept that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage / Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.