Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP (22267 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by basty: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=Promhize]Impeach Jonathan and Nigeria will cease to exists

There's even no way that is possible.

We will turn Niger Delta to rubbles after Odi town. Lobatan
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Omotolaaraujo(f): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
The should all eat a poison cake!
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by AnanseK(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Promhize: Impeach Jonathan and Nigeria will cease to exists
There's even no way that is possible.

Jona is daft and desperate. He can do anything to remain in the villa.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by adanny01(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
utumunta:

You just passed yourself off as the political bomboy of the century! Tambuwal will not be speaker till 2015 but GEJ will remain as President till 2019. I am just stating the obvious, based on the political realities of our time. If GEJ chooses to excercise the enormous powers at his disposal, Tambuwal would resign his position voluntarily to avoid the heat.

Oh please!

1st and 2nd bolded part: How sure are you?

3rd bolded part: The only obvious i see is Jonathan getting 1 vote so far, from you!

Lastly: You are suggesting Jonathan should go out bullying with all his might like he is doing in Rivers. Are you even thinking of the implication of bullying Tambuwal and 7 other Governors! Thats like deliberately torching the country.

Be realistic please. Those powers have limits. Anything more is creating anarchy. Will Nigeria be better off or do we do away with the torch bearer?

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by ichidodo: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Jokers......All of them.Team Freshhh.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Get rid of cluelessness!
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Kelklein(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by AreaFada2: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
dayokanu: The end is near for Retardeen

The end is rather nearer for oil parasites and Nigeria.

Soon Niger Delta will have to shake off the fleas.

2015 will be a good time as predicted by some smart people already, not all this beer parlour talk.

Born-to-rule ppeople's wet dream is to frustrate GEJ but the are heading for a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
u knw what?...i dnt care a wink. Full stop!
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by saint047(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

But you and I know it's easier for GEJ to be impeached than for Tambuwal to lose his speakership.

u most be a dreamer.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

But you and I know it's easier for GEJ to be impeached than for Tambuwal to lose his speakership.

Continue dreaming, I dare you and everyone that dares to impeach GEJ, una neva see anything sha.

I dare tambuwal and his co to try and impeach GEJ if they can.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ozin:

Just sent u a text
yes comfired.
U will be contacted soon frm Abj.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Funpeter: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
jmaine:

GEJ can never be impeached. . .They can't experiment on that option . . grin
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Alexgeneration(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
jmaine:

GEJ can never be impeached. . .They can't experiment on that option . . grin
LWKMD, Look at this Nigerian making unneccesary noise, pls for your information, your kindergarten president can always be impeached if the need arises. LOL

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by shepherdO: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Who are u insulting?
Its not cleverly of you to just insult someone for nothing. This ewu
could have been your father, how do u feel realizing it?[/quote] ds CLEVERLY of a guy nids 2 b barned. U r 2 smal 4 d senseless words U utter; Easy guy! U get PAPA at all?
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by vizboy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
APC members can make noise. Well I dont belame them as it is said empty container makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are not looking at the bigger picture.

What you are insinuating is tantamount to anarchy and chaos....a perfect recipe for a military coup d'état .

Nd dat is exactly wat is going to happen is an attempt is made at jonathan... If tambuwal gets impeached, the northerners would probably roll a few heads nd get theirs rolled in return.. Even in the north, pple dey vex.. But if GEJ is tampered with, I fear for what will become of this country....
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by joshuaidibia(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Old Men fight
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
I want to believe these men practically know Nigerian and African (Burundias, Rwandans,Sudanese etc) history more than I do because it seems they condition themselves to have conditional amnesia. Have they suddenly forgotten reasons for civil wars in aforementioned countries and even my beloved Nigeria? HE THAT LIVES IN GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONES. LIFE SPAN OF 100 YEARS AS PREDICTED BY OUR DETRACTORS MAY COME TO REALITY. God bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by nyabingi(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sometimes I just wonder why Nairalanders make coments out of sentiment when all they need do is go back to Nigeria's political history, mark my words The breakaway PDP faction are bunch of losers, PDP will come out even stronger after the crisis and GEJ will rule till 2019 by then the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu even Ibb and the rest of em would have become politically irrelevant...this is the very situation the breakaway guys are trying to avoid but fail to understand that Nigerian politics has gone beyound cliques and interest groups...we are in the social era and only those who are aware of this determins the fate of the country!

2 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by SUBMARINE: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why are most Yoruba Nairalanders anti-GEJ even to the point of supporting the Hausa-fulani who have dealt them harshly.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Eiya! I dey pity jonadafthan oOo!

D guy don suffer too much! Make dem pity am na! But di guy sef na MuMU! Na so hin go dey smile up and down like goofy and hin say hin be president! No for Naija oh! Monkey no fine but hin grandmama like am! D guy is not even fit to be a presido! He is not qualified! OBJ na baboon, na hin cause dis gobee! Abeg, inside OBJ and GEJ, na who worwor pass sef? Omo dat na jamb+waec+neco+nabteb question oh! But wait o, even tambuwal sef UGLY oh! Na which kain name be dat sef? Tambuwal! Wtf! How I go look my pikin carry 'Tambuwal' give am as name? I dey craaaaze! Na wa o! Wait again, all those rebellious governor, why dem no kukuma go form their own party? Na by force to use 'PDP'? Wetin be New PDP? Make dem go form their own different party na! They can even call dem selves 'PPP' meaning, Peoples Package Party or Pakistan Patrol Party or something else! What I'm I even wasting my precious time on? Are they gon pay me eish? Never! So they should all go and suck a horse's dick! F*ckin forwards! By the way, nobody should f*cking quote or ima stump on any nigga that try! You'll prolly think I'm high, f*ck no! I'm sober!

Abbeg make I go shyte jooor, na shyte sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Gbawe: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
With all this toxic rancour and division, I can imagine the PDP Primaries. It will be uzis, grenades and machete under babariga grin grin grin grin "Nest of killers" and their Nollywood drama cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
I laugh at so many ignorant ASUU enabled kids on NL these days.....

If GEJ has the liver...let him make the slightest push...

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by PapaBrowne(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are not looking at the bigger picture.

What you are insinuating is tantamount to anarchy and chaos....a perfect recipe for a military coup d'état .

You are also not looking at the bigger picture.

What you are also insinuating(impeachment for no reason) is tantamount to not just anarchy and chaos, but a complete grounding of of the single source of our earnings. I don't support it, but it is the reality on ground and the politicians know it and know not to try anything like an impeachment.

But more importantly, the laws regarding impeachment make it literally impossible to sit a sitting president. Literally impossible. Go read the constitution. The power to impeach doesn't lie in the hands of the legislature alone. You need the Judiciary and a couple other. Pretty tough law.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alexgeneration: LWKMD, Look at this Nigerian making unneccesary noise, pls for your information, your kindergarten president can always be impeached if the need arises. LOL

Who is stopping you Your adult lawmakers walking around in pampers should try it.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy: I laugh at so many ignorant ASUU enabled kids on NL these days.....

If GEJ has the liver...let him make the slightest push...

Learn to keep quite and stop making a jerk of yourself. Move your impeachment motions, if you dare.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

Learn to keep quite and stop making a jerk of yourself. Move your impeachment motions, if you dare.

Let your President attempt a wrong move on Tambuwal....

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by PehaKaso: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evrytin is 2 our advantage. End Time Tinz 4 Nigeria. All hail d people's Republic of d Niger Delta!!!

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Let your President attempt a wrong move on Tambuwal....

You are the one crying impeachment not my president.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

You are the one crying impeachment not my president.

I thought one of you is asking that your President should do the RIVERS abracadabra ?

I've realized that most of you paid agents from the SS / SE are emotional jerks....and profoundly dumb and naive when national politics discourse comes in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibori To Complete Jail Term In Nigeria / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport / Intels Finally Loses Pilotage Monopoly As NPA Contracts Four New Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.