Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP (22269 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by tyson99(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Garri_Activist: Eiya! I dey pity jonadafthan oOo!

D guy don suffer too much! Make dem pity am na! But di guy sef na MuMU! Na so hin go dey smile up and down like goofy and hin say hin be president! No for Naija oh! Monkey no fine but hin grandmama like am! D guy is not even fit to be a presido! He is not qualified! OBJ na baboon, na hin cause dis gobee! Abeg, inside OBJ and GEJ, na who worwor pass sef? Omo dat na jamb+waec+neco+nabteb question oh! But wait o, even tambuwal sef UGLY oh! Na which kain name be dat sef? Tambuwal! Wtf! How I go look my pikin carry 'Tambuwal' give am as name? I dey craaaaze! Na wa o! Wait again, all those rebellious governor, why dem no kukuma go form their own party? Na by force to use 'PDP'? Wetin be New PDP? Make dem go form their own different party na! They can even call dem selves 'PPP' meaning, Peoples Package Party or Pakistan Patrol Party or something else! What I'm I even wasting my precious time on? Are they gon pay me eish? Never! So they should all go and suck a horse's dick! F*ckin forwards! By the way, nobody should f*cking quote or ima stump on any nigga that try! You'll prolly think I'm high, f*ck no! I'm sober!

Abbeg make I go shyte jooor, na shyte sure pass
Get well soon bro,this is just the effect of dry weed sikiru suppose don tell u

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by tyson99(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Garri_Activist: Eiya! I dey pity jonadafthan oOo!

D guy don suffer too much! Make dem pity am na! But di guy sef na MuMU! Na so hin go dey smile up and down like goofy and hin say hin be president! No for Naija oh! Monkey no fine but hin grandmama like am! D guy is not even fit to be a presido! He is not qualified! OBJ na baboon, na hin cause dis gobee! Abeg, inside OBJ and GEJ, na who worwor pass sef? Omo dat na jamb+waec+neco+nabteb question oh! But wait o, even tambuwal sef UGLY oh! Na which kain name be dat sef? Tambuwal! Wtf! How I go look my pikin carry 'Tambuwal' give am as name? I dey craaaaze! Na wa o! Wait again, all those rebellious governor, why dem no kukuma go form their own party? Na by force to use 'PDP'? Wetin be New PDP? Make dem go form their own different party na! They can even call dem selves 'PPP' meaning, Peoples Package Party or Pakistan Patrol Party or something else! What I'm I even wasting my precious time on? Are they gon pay me eish? Never! So they should all go and suck a horse's dick! F*ckin forwards! By the way, nobody should f*cking quote or ima stump on any nigga that try! You'll prolly think I'm high, f*ck no! I'm sober!

Abbeg make I go shyte jooor, na shyte sure pass
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by karlmax2: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Here is channels tv own account of events I don't know where. Premium times got the report that the speaker took sides..

House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Baraje Visit

Posted by: Channels Television Posted date: September 17, 2013

There was uproar at the House of Representatives with the arrival of the leader of the breakaway faction of the PDP, Abubakar Baraje who had requested earlier to come to the lower chambers on a courtesy visit.

According to reports, the members on hearing about Baraje’s visit were bitter and walked about for some minutes consulting and venting their frustrations on the various principal officers.

When calm was eventually restored, the Speaker explained that the two factions had sent in similar request but the Tukur faction withdrew theirs early this morning.

He also told the members that the requested meeting was with the PDP caucus of the House and will not hold in the chambers.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/09/17/house-of-reps-in-rowdy-session-over-baraje-visit/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Premium and sahara reporters like remixing news to suit their propoganda and at the end of the day their readers mostly the gullible ones who believe whatever they read from this two weak online newpapers Would be dissapointed that the way they reported it is not what transpired. I call this two online news outfit gossip mags, they are in the same category and class as City people magazine and other cheap gossip mags on sale in nigeria.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by kobikwelu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
The House of Reps is filled with so many JU-MEN...

So you mean that those grown men were just shouting and bitching like puussiies instead of grabbing the Mace and swinging..

Where is CHIDI LLOYD when you need him...

By Now, Tambruwal and like 10 other people would be inside one of President Jonathans many Presidential Jets on their way to Obodo Oyinbo for Treatment....

VOTE CHIDI LLOYD FOR HOUSE OF REPS 2015... Bringing Justice into the house of reps..

#TeamCHIDI LLOYD..
#TeamMACE..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

I thought one of you is asking that your President should do the RIVERS abracadabra ?

I've realized that most of you paid agents from the SS / SE are emotional jerks....and profoundly dumb and naive when national politics discourse comes in...

Naive is a word you should never use, to describe anybody, after displaying your SS1 government class thought process on this forum. You are really not smart to think, people are getting paid to represent their views on issues. So, who is paying you to post the thrash you drop here all the time. I know, you people are most sophisticated and most intelligent Nigerians, but keep it to your neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Mylove55(f): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
One day be one day,monkey wil go market and wil never come back.one day history wil change in nigeria dat nigeria presido wil be impeach.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Coolboi05(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
homesteady: This Tambuwal is a coward! Why doesn't he have the balls to declare which side he is supporting!
nd y hasn't yr oga at d top got d balls 2 declare his 2015 ambition?
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

Naive is a word you should never use, to describe anybody, after displaying your SS1 government class thought process on this forum. You are really not smart to think, people are getting paid to represent their views on issues. So, who is paying you to post the thrash you drop here all the time. I know, you people are most sophisticated and most intelligent Nigerians, but keep it to your neck of the woods.

person!

As Jmaine threatened...let your President make an attempt at Tambuwal....

You lot reason obviously with nothing except with your a$$...
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by churchmind: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anytime d npdp comeup wit impeaching gej dat automatically mean d breaking of naija
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

person!

You lot reason obviously with nothing except with your a$$...

Fuckktard which primary teacher school abused you so much, for your mental state to be permanently disabled I'm I talking to a juvenile delinquent here
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by krexpo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
[/b][b]
nyabingi: Sometimes I just wonder why Nairalanders make coments out of sentiment when all they need do is go back to Nigeria's political history, mark my words The breakaway PDP faction are bunch of losers, PDP will come out even stronger after the crisis and GEJ will rule till 2019 by then the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu even Ibb and the rest of em would have become politically irrelevant...this is the very situatin the breakaway guys are trying to avoid but fail to understand that Nigerian politics has gone beyound cliques and interest groups...we are in the social era and only those who are aware of this determins the fate of the country!
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by krexpo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
[/b][b]
nyabingi: Sometimes I just wonder why Nairalanders make coments out of sentiment when all they need do is go back to Nigeria's political history, mark my words The breakaway PDP faction are bunch of losers, PDP will come out even stronger after the crisis and GEJ will rule till 2019 by then the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu even Ibb and the rest of em would have become politically irrelevant...this is the very situatin the breakaway guys are trying to avoid but fail to understand that Nigerian politics has gone beyound cliques and interest groups...we are in the social era and only those who are aware of this determins the fate of the country!
. www.datsall.com.org.craze
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by jmaine: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

person!

GEJ don't need to make any attempt on removing Tambuwal . . .
If Tambuwal gats balls . .He should commence the impeachment procedures . . . .

And last i heard, he is also your President . .

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

Fuckktard which primary teacher school abused you so much, for your mentally state to be permanently disabled I'm I talking to a juvenile delinquent here

You sure sound amazingly deluded...it's not hard to figure that out.

Meanwhile....after your fake billionaire handle has been exposed for what it's is....a fraud, you want to go on the same inglorious way with this one....

I swear I will help
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by locdog(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
amarilo: Yorubas and their bickering, odi kwa egwu
igbos and confused mind. mumu
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by jmaine: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alexgeneration: LWKMD, Look at this Nigerian making unneccesary noise, pls for your information, your kindergarten president can always be impeached if the need arises. LOL

Just another political toddler . . . . . Make Una try am now. . . .

You have been threatening impeachment for ages . .call the mofos to carry out their threats for once . . . .

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

You sure sound amazingly deluded...it's not hard to figure that out.

Meanwhile....after your fake billionaire handle has been exposed for what it's is....a fraud, you want to go on the same inglorious way with this one....

I swear I will help

Have a nice day, seek out another 20 year old to trade your juvenile banter. I thought, you were a grown up man. Sorry my bad
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by omenka(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
A country gone to the dogs! With all the daunting problems we are faced with, this is what our so called reps find most pressing!!

Feel So ashamed of my citizenship sometimes.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

Have a nice day, seek out another 20 year old to trade your juvenile banter. I thought, you were a grown up man. Sorry for my bad

Blockhead....

You don't need to quit so soon.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Blockhead....

You don't need to quit so soon.

There has to be a difference between mad men and "otto normal menschen" I refused to be dragged into a juvenile discussion. My kids enjoy that, I don't.

3 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
jmaine:

GEJ don't need to make any attempt on removing Tambuwal . . .
If Tambuwal gats balls . .He should commence the impeachment procedures . . . .

And last i heard, he is also your President . .

So in what way is Tambuwal trying his luck? undecided
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

These has to be a difference between mad men and "otto normal menschen" I refused to be drag into a juvenile discussion. My kids enjoy that, I don't.

Mr Yahoo yahoo....

If not for restriction on NL...I will paste your life history on this forum...for everyone here to see you for what your are.

A fraudulent and hungry looking goat.

Meanwhile....your written English sucks.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Same constitution that the Yorubas fought for to make Jonathan acting president will be used to make him an impeached president.

When Yaradua died and constitution demanded Jonathan become the president, the North didn't separate Nigeria because of that. But When majority of Nigerians are tired of Jonathan, the constitution should be abused to keep Jonathan in office?

All these threats from people who should be working to protect the constitution no matter what is making me cry for Nigeria.

If everything boils down to war because majority wants Jonathan out, let it be on record that Nigeria never existed as a democracy even though we voted.

2 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Have they forgotten that ASUU is still on strike A house with misplaced priorities!
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Mr Yahoo yahoo....

If not for restriction on NL...I will paste your life history on this forum...for everyone here to see you for what your are.

A fraudulent and hungry looking goat.

Meanwhile....your written English sucks.

The floor is all yours.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

The floor is all yours.

A$$hole.....

Bounce! A fvcking criminal....
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by jmaine: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

So in what way is Tambuwal trying his luck? undecided

Validating and endorsing the dissenters who are constantly threatening the President . .

If he is wise enough . .He should be a tool in their hands ** Sarcasm** . . .
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
jmaine:

Validating and endorsing the dissenters who are constantly threatening the President . .

If he is wise enough . .He should be a tool in their hands ** Sarcasm** . . .

How is he doing that...he is a speaker of the HOR and not a speaker for PDP...

To keep his own seat...he will need to carry out what the majority members want....and not necessarily what the PDP want him to do.

They are all fighting for their political lives.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by atlwireles: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

A$$hole.....

Bounce! A fvcking criminal....

I give you my address in Warri, or I will meet you anywhere in Nigeria, You will have the opportunity to open your mouth and display your juvenile delinquency. I will fix that problem your parents refused to correct once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by capip120(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why can't some people speak with thier brain instead of coming here to make obnoxious proclitivical statements? Some peeps are talking about impeaching Mr, president and u think dat is easy? On what ground? Mismanagement of fund, non perfomance, ill health, embezzling, money laundering, or what? which of these is the president guilty of? Becos one is being an introvert does not mean u can toil with him anyhow u deem fit! If it were obasanjo u guys will say its politcal witch hunt but becos Mr. President chose to get the opinions of everybody around him u guys see him as being too dull/slow as u put it.
I dare any idiot in the reps or even all the members in the house of reps to impeach the president then all these Revolution dat these APC, lai mohammed and co has been talking about will come to fruition!
It shall be Revolution Jonathan Or No Nigeria!!
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
atlwireles:

I give you my address in Warri, or I will meet you anywhere in Nigeria, You will have the opportunity to open your mouth and display your juvenile delinquency. I will fix that problem your parents refused to correct once and for all.

Look at this dolt ....!

The eddiot claims to live in Lagos...now he claim Warri...

R.etarded goat....! Warri ko warrior ni

Do you think I get time for online fraud like you....moradfuucker! I will make you the scapegoat here tonite.

I said...bounce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gombe Men Slaughter Ram As Buhari Arrives Nigeria From London - Photos / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.