Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP (22268 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
dagbenga: This must END now ,there's no TIME for all these senseless THINGS .... grin

Oya Oga MOD, ban this wayo man till 3013

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by ume(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls house where i go from pass waka go game section
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by UnimkeAk(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nairaland Politicians, nobody even knows you in your ward.. Yet You are here analysing and predicting shiit especially those on the opposition.
Una feel say come 2015 polling booth go dey nairaland.. LOSERS !!
You don't even know how the country polity works.
PLEASE WE ARE TIRED OF READING YOUR DUMB POST
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by karlmax2: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Reps in free-for-all as nPDP visits House

on September 17, 2013 at 8:17 pm in News

ABUJA – THE crisis ravaging the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) bared its fangs in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, as members of the old PDP disrupted a scheduled meeting between the leadership of the House and the Alhaji Kawu Baraje-led new PDP (nPDP) and the G-7 governors.
Immediately the meeting started at about 3.30pm, Rep Henry Ofongo representing Bayelsa State raised a point of order during protocols, which other Reps considered unusual and pounced on him.
Chairs and all available objects were used to hit Ofongo.

However, the hefty Ofongo, who is about 6ft 3inches tall retaliated by throwing blows at his attackers.
His colleagues came to his aid and immediately shouts of No!No!! No!!! rent the air and followed with thunderous claps that further disrupted the meeting.
At about 3.45pm when Baraje stood up to deliver his speech, the claps and shouts of Tukur! Tukur rent the air making it virtually impossible to hear his speech.
But immediately the Speaker, Hon Aminu Tambuwal mounted the rostrum to deliver his speech, peace and order were restored.
As soon as he mentioned “leaders of our great party”, the old PDP lawmakers took over again, but this time, the chant was” PDP Goodluck! PDP Goodluck!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/reps-in-free-for-all-as-npdp-visits-house/
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by emekuze(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
BARAJE U STILL A LEARNER

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by jmaine: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
karl max: Reps in free-for-all as nPDP visits House

on September 17, 2013 at 8:17 pm in News

ABUJA – THE crisis ravaging the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) bared its fangs in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, as members of the old PDP disrupted a scheduled meeting between the leadership of the House and the Alhaji Kawu Baraje-led new PDP (nPDP) and the G-7 governors.
Immediately the meeting started at about 3.30pm, Rep Henry Ofongo representing Bayelsa State raised a point of order during protocols, which other Reps considered unusual and pounced on him.
Chairs and all available objects were used to hit Ofongo.

However, the hefty Ofongo, who is about 6ft 3inches tall retaliated by throwing blows at his attackers.
His colleagues came to his aid and immediately shouts of No!No!! No!!! rent the air and followed with thunderous claps that further disrupted the meeting.
At about 3.45pm when Baraje stood up to deliver his speech, the claps and shouts of Tukur! Tukur rent the air making it virtually impossible to hear his speech.
But immediately the Speaker, Hon Aminu Tambuwal mounted the rostrum to deliver his speech, peace and order were restored.
As soon as he mentioned “leaders of our great party”, the old PDP lawmakers took over again, but this time, the chant was” PDP Goodluck! PDP Goodluck!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/reps-in-free-for-all-as-npdp-visits-house/

Lolz . . . .The seas are indeed very rough . . . cool
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
What I have come to realise after observing these northern politicians recently over a period of time is that many of them mistake arrogance for political maturity and sagacity.they are not in any way better than the politicians in the south.the northern politicians only need some southern groups and politicians to backstab and undermine the efforts of the southern groups for they,the northern politicians to have their way.
Countless number of northern politicians have come out to issue threats against Goodluck all because they want the presidency to return to the north.That use of threat to get power,I don't see it as a sign of political genius or maturity,I see it as arrogance,or simply plain madness.
A situation whereby tambuwal could allow so called baraje faction of pdp to come to the house with the intention of meeting the house members,at a time the renegade governors are busy consulting and having meetings with Goodlucks group,is nothing but a show of childishness and immaturity on the part of the speaker.
0ver a period of time,based on experience,it has come to appear as if there is one set of rules for the core/muslim northerners and another set of rules for the rest of us nigerians.the core northerners have overtime displayed a mentality that suggests they feel they can get away with anything.It is that mentality that gave birth to the culture of arrogance which many northern politicians are displaying with respect to 2015 elections.This arrogance is one of the products of many years of military rule by northerners.
The simple matter of the renegade governors is that they are scared of life outside political office.They are mostly second term governors who felt they needed to secure themselves before leaving office.At the end of it all,there may be only one major loser or rather only one loser as far as this pdp/new pdp issue is concerned,and that is amaechi;because Goodluck does not need his support to win rivers state resoundingly in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by karlmax2: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . . .The seas are indeed very rough . . . cool
dem neva see anything. I watched it on ait.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by solopumpy227: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
karl max: dem neva see anything. I watched it on ait.
jmaine: Lolz . . . .The seas are indeed very rough . . . cool

We warned you guys and your Boss when he started using impunity and under-hand measures to enforce his authority. He taught the break-away guys all they are using against him today.

He relies too much on devisive means: weeping religious and ethnic sentiments to gain favour. He has, successfully, divided everything he met 'delicately' sewn together.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by michealade(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
AIT tins see aw dis wuman dey blow dis man..smh for pdp
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by isi4(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
finally i don port to Nairaland ooooo..............oya make una welcome me!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by isi4(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
michealade: AIT tins see aw dis wuman dey blow dis man..smh for pdp
grin
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by GENERAL10: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Our rulers are just fooling themselves. Rather than consider ASUU strike they are concerned with power tussle. I just pray naija does not become another egypt
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Baraje n co will fail@d end of d day.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by jmaine: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
solopumpy227:

We warned you guys and your Boss when he started using impunity and under-hand measures to enforce his authority. He taught the break-away guys all they are using against him today.

He relies too much on devisive means: weeping religious and ethnic sentiments to gain favour. He has, successfully, divided everything he met 'delicately' sewn together.

Tell me something cheesy
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by lertee(f): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Jerryblue: All i knw is dat jona will still be naija president till 2019 except dead death take[s] him.
smiley
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

But you and I know it's easier for GEJ to be impeached than for Tambuwal to lose his speakership.

You dey funny LWkMD

So you think it's easy to impeach a president? U think say na by mouth, it's not as easy as ABC ooo

Its easier to impeach Tambuwal than GEJ from my understanding of the constitution.

Tambuwal was put their by the legislature, so they could remove him, if they don't like his face.

But GEJ was voted by Nigerians, you cannot impeach him because you don't like his face.....

He has to commit an impeachable offense, and to the best of my knowledge he hasn't done anything against the constitution to warrant his impeachment

3 Likes

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by ijawcitizen(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Area-Fada:

The end is rather nearer for oil parasites and Nigeria.

Soon Niger Delta will have to shake off the fleas.

2015 will be a good time as predicted by some smart people already, not all this beer parlour talk.

Born-to-rule ppeople's wet dream is to frustrate GEJ but the are heading for a surprise.
Thanks for making my day.

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36am On Sep 18, 2013
solopumpy227:

Never in the history of Nigeria have the instruments of the state have been used against perceived enemies like in this government, thanks to Alago NYSE.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by myola(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2013
SUBMARINE: Why are most Yoruba Nairalanders anti-GEJ even to the point of supporting the Hausa-fulani who have dealt them harshly.
No yorubas are not anti-gej. Don't mind d propagandas of just few tinubu boys for their selfish gains. D beatification comourflag and anti-masses of APC run state is becoming glaring to My people now, d general feeling of ppl I talk to in lagos & Ogun is dat dey will rather gives their vote to LP .

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2013
berem: This fool can't do without throwing insults. Were you brought up this way?
if the breeze can move zuma rock, olumo rock, aso rock. Then GEJ can be impeach but if not then stop day dreaming. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by figment232(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:

After GEJ's crew sacked the exco in Kano, I would not bet against anything.
Even David Mark is now looking over his shoulder in the senate, unsure of what the Saraki team have in stock.

Wishful thoughts!
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by hopilo: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2013
House of Reps is not a political party, issues of the party should be discuss at party level while national issues like discuss in the house. This is a complete misplace priority and sign of lack of direction in the house.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2013
myola:
No yorubas are not anti-gej. Don't mind d propagandas of just few tinubu boys for their selfish gains. D beatification comourflag and anti-masses of APC run state is becoming glaring to My people now, d general feeling of ppl I talk to in lagos & Ogun is dat dey will rather gives their vote to LP .

Is everybody not in support of GEJ a supporter of Bola Tinubu? No. I've never for once loved the politics of Tinubu but at the same time criticise GEJ. Mind you, those of you that don't understand what criticism is, a government will always want to be criticised. It's only ours that don't know what politics is all about that wouldn't want to.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by sammily(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7O5z6GJSIo&gl=NG&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en[url]

Can someone tell me who is the lady in the video?
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by fortunejum: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2013
The game is so interesting. PDP's are making me to read newspapers and listen to news more than before.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2013
myola:

which ur pple? Abeg speak for urself alone,lp ko accord ni.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by Sagamite(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1x8e_47hWI

Watch from 27 secs to 46 secs. See the guy in brown on the far right.

Watch from 1.19 secs to 1.40 secs.

Watch from 2.49 secs to 3.12 secs.

Pause at 5.05 secs!!!

Then go to the next video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7O5z6GJSIo

Pause it at 9 secs.

It is the same animal that was the rowdiest and the first to be violent 3 years ago during the Dino Melaye incident that has picked up a chair to fight again.

Who is this thug?

Can anyone name him?
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP by khaleesi(f): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Garri_Activist: Eiya! I dey pity jonadafthan oOo!

D guy don suffer too much! Make dem pity am na! But di guy sef na MuMU! Na so hin go dey smile up and down like goofy and hin say hin be president! No for Naija oh! Monkey no fine but hin grandmama like am! D guy is not even fit to be a presido! He is not qualified! OBJ na baboon, na hin cause dis gobee! Abeg, inside OBJ and GEJ, na who worwor pass sef? Omo dat na jamb+waec+neco+nabteb question oh! But wait o, even tambuwal sef UGLY oh! Na which kain name be dat sef? Tambuwal! Wtf! How I go look my pikin carry 'Tambuwal' give am as name? I dey craaaaze! Na wa o! Wait again, all those rebellious governor, why dem no kukuma go form their own party? Na by force to use 'PDP'? Wetin be New PDP? Make dem go form their own different party na! They can even call dem selves 'PPP' meaning, Peoples Package Party or Pakistan Patrol Party or something else! What I'm I even wasting my precious time on? Are they gon pay me eish? Never! So they should all go and suck a horse's dick! F*ckin forwards! By the way, nobody should f*cking quote or ima stump on any nigga that try! You'll prolly think I'm high, f*ck no! I'm sober!

Abbeg make I go shyte jooor, na shyte sure pass

LWkMD..ahahhahahhahhahahahhaha..LMFAO.. Too hilarious. I support u jor..OBJ, GEJ, Tambuwal. If they want to kill themselves na dem sabi..old or new PDP.. Who gives a shit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Osoba Arrive Ondo State For APC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.