Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (67347 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am still on d luk out 4 xperia z, help pls
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by lovelani(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2013
beejay247: I went to slot today and I asked the Sony sales rep about how strong the screen of z1,she told me to drop it on the floor,I was like you wan set me up..lol..she then collected the phone from me and dropped it on the floor (from her waist down) and she jokingly told me to tell the Samsung sales rep to drop her note 3 like that..I was like wow..I can't wait to get the beast next week because she told me the free headset will be available then.
Please how much did she say d Z1 is?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by beejay247: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2013
lovelani:
Please how much did she say d Z1 is?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by drizzypat: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2013
[b]Is it jst me,i was using the xperia z all through yesterday.1st of all d design so nt cool,the sound is as good as dead,sounding unpleasant to my ears(am guessing this is cus of the resistant thingy),theres no noise cancellation as they claimed, bt there are things i loved about the device i like ,the processor is stunning.it doesnt even take 2secs to open an app,u can run over 10 apps/games @the same time without stutter.m nt much of an app freak,neither a game one ,so i nvr really looked much,the build up quality is amazing,for one reason the fone felt alittle bigger dan its size in my hands(am guessing its cus of the full rectagular shape),unable to hold it @a grip.it fell frm my hands ,i picked it up,no scratch atall,i den remembered hw a frnds gionee e3 fell @ same height,its blue bezels showed lots of scratch,same goes to the f7 on tecy(nt trying to be bias ,its plain truth).am begining to like xperia device ,i love the sp,v and arc s,.i myt get one for myself soon.who knws!!..

BTW which of the xperia device do u guys think i should look into(sound and durability wise) thank you[/b]

1 Like

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by rotelstar: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Godvilla: Go to Affordables @Ikeja. Comp villa

I also ave 1for. Sale contact me 08025992134. 08136022041

1 Like

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
ninja4life: will like to get sp but d price is abt 62000 on jumia.com and also on slot website its more dan #60000
Guy sp is not more than 48-50k u can try micro station or affordables in ikeja, don't mind slot they always over hype phone price, imagin them selling Z for 85k while affordable sell it for 75k
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Havilah93(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
please where is kingMeXX?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Havilah93: please where is kingMeXX?
lol here bro
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Havilah93(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2013
KingMEXX: lol here bro

My SP is boring. I really need to spice it up with some games and apps, not just the common google play apps. I need interesting apps. Games most especially. Think you can help me with that?

Only problem is the 8G. I think its too small though.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Havilah93:

My SP is boring. I really need to spice it up with some games and apps, not just the common google play apps. I need interesting apps. Games most especially. Think you can help me with that?

Only problem is the 8G. I think its too small though.
Lol my sp is also becoming boring. I've completed almost all the mission games I have. From Modern Combat 4 to Dark Knight, 9mm etc. just enjoying my Real racing and Fifa 14.
As for the space, yea its too small. What I do is that I transfer all game data to SD card. anytime I want to play any of the games, I transfer it back to the internal storage of my phone
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Spanishmario(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
I plan on getting a fone 4rm affordables but most pple complain that their phones dnt ve Nigeria warranty that itz UK warranty their phones ve...z it true
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Havilah93(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
KingMEXX: Lol my sp is also becoming boring. I've completed almost all the mission games I have. From Modern Combat 4 to Dark Knight, 9mm etc. just enjoying my Real racing and Fifa 14.
As for the space, yea its too small. What I do is that I transfer all game data to SD card. anytime I want to play any of the games, I transfer it back to the internal storage of my phone

Know how I can get those games mentioned?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Havilah93:

Know how I can get those games mentioned?
www.Android.mob.org

1 Like

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by 247cheapgadgets: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2013
I need an Xperia P or T. Who has one to sell?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by beejay247: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Finally gotten my Xperia Z1 from slot..(102500 naira)..I was really disappointed when I was told to come back for the headset,but I later realize it wasn't the fault of slot but from Sony,because I also went to other stores to confirm...I just hope it stays two months before Sony release another flagship...lol

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Repping xperia ZR
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Yagazee: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guys I called affordables asking for xperia sp but they no longer have one. Someone should please recomend another shop in lagos for me. Shop's phone number will do
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Donvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
beejay247: Finally gotten my Xperia Z1 from slot..(102500 naira)..I was really disappointed when I was told to come back for the headset,but I later realize it wasn't the fault of slot but from Sony,because I also went to other stores to confirm...I just hope it stays two months before Sony release another flagship...lol
Congrats Jay on your new "wife". Now bare it all, how's the experience so far??
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
I got my xperia z last week, seems lyk a gud fone but av nt been able to discover its full potential due to lack of internet service. I did dat 1.1k etisalat bis plan nd yet I cant browse its so frustrating
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Go2 obiwezy shop around microstation otigba strt (08139435241, 08087539599) buy me etisalat later
Yagazee: Guys I called affordables asking for xperia sp but they no longer have one. Someone should please recomend another shop in lagos for me. Shop's phone number will do
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by beejay247: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donvitalis: Congrats Jay on your new "wife". Now bare it all, how's the experience so far??
Thanks Donvitalis...nah real new wife oo..lol...it's really a premium phone,I have been intimidating my friends with this beauty...I can't wait to download those hd games..
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by rotelstar: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
sony Xperia s 32g for sale contact me for more information on 08025992134 or 08136022041
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by nani667: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
rotelstar: sony Xperia s 32g for sale contact me for more information on 08025992134 or 08136022041

You in Lagos ?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by DankemzI(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
How much is brand new Xperia Z? & London used? Please reply Asap
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Hi kingmexx, i dnt knw whc xperia shd i go4 xperia Sp or V? Remember Am a heavy gamer. Sumppl say V radiate heat and Sp is non-removable ba3(wat if i want 2change my ba3 wen it run down or gt spoilt
KingMEXX: www.Android.mob.org
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by akinyemmzy(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
How do U get d accessories like d smart watch along wth d Sony xperia z1
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mickyboiz: Hi kingmexx, i dnt knw whc xperia shd i go4 xperia Sp or V? Remember Am a heavy gamer. Sumppl say V radiate heat and Sp is non-removable ba3(wat if i want 2change my ba3 wen it run down or gt spoilt
Everything depends on your budget but since your a heavy gamer, I would recommend the Sp. it plays every game yu can think of, that's what I use. I made a thread on the review of the SP am using, yu can check it out
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tanx man, aw much is xperia Sp new/uk used and wer cn i buy it at ikeja?
KingMEXX: Everything depends on your budget but since your a heavy gamer, I would recommend the Sp. it plays every game yu can think of, that's what I use. I made a thread on the review of the SP am using, yu can check it out
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by samistry(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Guys hw much is it for new Xperia z
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2013
samistry: Guys hw much is it for new Xperia z
75-80k depends on d retailer
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Mickyboiz: Tanx man, aw much is xperia Sp new/uk used and wer cn i buy it at ikeja?
I bought my Sp 53k at Affordables in Ikeja but now it goes for around 49k or 48k. I don't know much about cost of UK used version
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Av chkd affordables it goes for 48,500k, bt wen u bougth it dos it cm wit accesories?
KingMEXX: I bought my Sp 53k at Affordables in Ikeja but now it goes for around 49k or 48k. I don't know much about cost of UK used version
no nt at all nt even charger

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

GLO New Cheap Data Plans & Prices (2GB For N1,000) / Danger Of Using Your CellPhone While Charging (PHOTOS) / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.