Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? (1171 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by s3nn2x(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Guys, I need your help urgently.

I come from a family of 7 children, which is made up of 6 girls and one boy-me.

I discovered that my friends liked to come to my house, I thought I was popular, but I did not know that they were coming because of my sisters... I think they are pretty... Lol!

I don't like my friends dating my sisters, it creeps me out. It is not as if I don't want my sisters to date anyone, but it should not be my friends.

I usually tell my friends to either choose me or my sisters.

I hate it when a friend come to my place with the pretense of seeing me, only to come and hang out with my sisters. The thing that annoys me is, when my parents comes and sees the guys in my house, my sisters will tell them they came to see me.

I have had 2 instances of my younger sister dating 2 of my friends in university behind my back, after a single encounter at different periods.

Now one of my friends is trying to hook with another of my younger sister that is 5 years his junior.

I don't Know if I am over reacting.

What would you do if you were in my position.

BTW, if my post is not clear enough, you can ask your questions.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by 190: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
BTW, if my post is not clear enough, you can ask your questions.

It is not clear enough please read it out for me this time S-L-O-W-LY
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by zeb04(f): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2013
grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 18, 2013
If the guy is responsible enough, I see no reason why I shouldn't allow him date her, and even if he isn't,...well he's your friend and there's probably nothing you can do about the situation, except express your feelings to them that you don't feel comfortable with them dating each other.

In fact, there's this friend of mine I wished was going out with my sister. Lol.

And what kinda friend sneaks behind your back to go about playing hide and seek with your younger sister like Adolescents hiding from their parents?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Haywhymido(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2013
Except if i 4see dat dier dating wil land into marriage dat y i won't break such silly lil sister's head.At 25yrs old, i can free to do wot she lyk around especially wit my frds. I bet u don't knw hw much it hurts to hear ur frd shoutin i Bleep ur a!s!s!y sister wen u pipo av a fight
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2013
I need white coke undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by s3nn2x(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2013
Haywhymido: Except if i 4see dat dier dating wil land into marriage dat y i won't break such silly lil sister's head.At 25yrs old, i can free to do wot she lyk around especially wit my frds. I bet u don't knw hw much it hurts to hear ur frd shoutin i Bleep ur a!s!s!y sister wen u pipo av a fight
it is really annoying. Like the present one I am talking about, the girl is 19 and she is in her 2nd year in school (lol! She is a big girl sha) and they guy is 24 years and working at the moment.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Me personally? No way. Too awkward after a breakup.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by UyiIredia(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2013
He can. But I'll tell a little secret. I wouldn't even date my sister if I weren't a relative.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Exponental(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Well, I'm set to marry my friend's sister. The decision was my fiancee's not her brother. I will advice u talk to ur sisters, that whosoever they date or mess around with, it is to their credit.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Kaycee7(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Keep this up and soon you'll have no friends.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by s3nn2x(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Kaycee7: Keep this up and soon you'll have no friends.
Really! So you are saying I should let my friends have their way, because I want to remain friends with them?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Tolexander: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2013
I can't cos my elder sister and only sister is older than them!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Kaycee7(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2013
s3nn2x: Really! So you are saying I should let my friends have their way, because I want to remain friends with them?
All I'm saying is the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister? by Emaprince: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
i won't allow my friend to date my sister...i won't be happy if my own friend is the one that caused my sister pain because they might brake up anytime...you never know.But,if he comes out openly telling me that he wants to marry my sister and not dating,I will accept that

(1) (Reply)

How To React When A Gay Open Up To You- To Homophobics / My Genotype Issue "AS" / "WIFEY" Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.