Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven (4079 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by nairacobra: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
People in a healthy relationship are at their happiest spending time together, while keeping their own friends and hobbies.

1. Kindness

Kindness to each other is one of the most tell-tale signs of a healthy relationship. People in a harmonious relationship take joy from being kind to each other rather than always seeking to gain the upper hand.

2. Spontaneous Warmth

Spontaneous warmth and affection are surefire signs of a healthy relationship. Do you feel and express affection for each other? Can you see and love each other for what you truly are, warts and everything?

3. Laughter

Do you laugh and play together? Can you cheer each other up through trying times? Do you allow each other to be child-like together? Fun and laughter are unmistakable signs of a healthy relationship.

4. Enjoying Time Together & Apart

People in a healthy relationship are at their happiest spending time together, while keeping their own friends and hobbies. Dependency is not a sign of a healthy relationship.

5. Conflict Resolution

Don’t imagine a healthy relationship should be all fun and games. Conflicts will arise, but people in a healthy relationship have found effective ways to deal with conflicts, rather than sweeping it all under the rug.

6. Letting Go Of Anger

The ability to let go of anger is one of the most tell-tale signs of a healthy relationship. In order to have a harmonious bond, you should be able to let go of anger and negative feelings and revert to kindness and affection.

READ MORE HERE

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by 190: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2013
shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by Popowaa: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Absolute rubbish.
Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2013
It depnds sha..........esp wen d gal dnt hav sistas 2 dictate 4 her

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
Haba now!!! shocked it depends sha...esp wen d guy dnt have friends 2 dictate 4 him undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
10 sings your relationship is a match made in heaven
1-she get money
2-she nor ask u for money
3-she dey cook die
4-she know how to cook die
5-she be die for fook
6-10-menn food Dy sweet sha o

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by shakol91(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is a nice post, I've tried to compare this post with the behaviour of my gf, dem no even near each other,so I'm considering maybe I should quit the whole sh**t we call pikin play...pls advise me
Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by tical(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
My relationship wit my cutie matches each & every of these 10 points outlined. She is just as submisive & respectful as her mum.
I Am a lucky Man..
Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by nairacobra: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks to everybody that took time to read it. If you think it is crap, take time to re-read.
Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Nice one
Re: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
u're right , only God will safe some ladies from those big sisters in their life that always teaching them to be doing what she herself woundnt do

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel / My Gift For All Nairalanders This Season! / I Wonder What Some Nairaland Girls Are Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.