Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel (4088 Views)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Omg! Lagos Instagram Girl Uploads Her Huge Watermelon On Instagram (photos) / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Paloma555: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala

Cc: Ijebabe

Nollywood isn’t all fiction after all. Turns out, 90 percent of their story-line is generated from actual jaw-dropping real life shockers.

A Lagos family is embroiled in the mother of all turmoils after a father caught his second daughter doing runz (prostitution) at a hotel on the mainland – situated around Shonibare Estate, Maryland.

An inside source who’s privy to the genesis and aftermath of the family drama told Sugar Daily exclusively that the 23-year-old lady (IB) and her clique of friends, have several pimps that they work with including one named Tommy.

Tommy contacted IB via bbm on Monday, informing her about a ‘big man’ who was coming into town and needed a young girl to scratch his back. He told IB that the man was willing to drop as much as ₦200,000 for the night.

IB, on hearing the amount she would stand to make from the visit, jumped at the offer without thinking twice.

The runz was settled and a time was arranged for IB to go meet the man at the hotel.

From what I gathered; for fear of you making alternative arrangements with the client and shortchanging them of their cut – most pimps don’t give runz girls the client’s phone number upfront. They just provide you with the details of where you’re going and you show up there.

IB who’s a 300 Level student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, showed up at the hotel lobby. Rang Tommy and told him she was around. Tommy provided her with the room number. She went upstairs. Knocked on the door. Her father opened the hotel room door.

…and then Armageddon happened.

There was lots of screaming followed by monumental beating to the point of unconsciousness. Save for the hotel management that intervened, the girl would have died that night.

The incident is still very fresh and from what I hear, the girl is hiding out in Ilupeju at her aunt’s. Her mother is yet to see her because the issue reportedly raised the father’s blood pressure and he’s at the hospital.

However, a friend of hers is insinuating that Tommy set her up. She told Sugar Daily exclusively that IB isn’t from a rich family and there’s no way her father would have been able to afford ₦200,000 to pay any girl for a night (if the deal was a real one).

She claims IB and Tommy have deep unsettled issues that had been boiling on the downlow and it was only a matter of time before one of them did something dangerous to the other.

The source also revealed that most Nigerian pimps are very wicked. Once they know you’re desperate, they will sleep with you first before they love-vendor you out. They’ll try to control you and use you to make as much money as they can. And woe to you who grows wings and tries to challenge them. Their wrath will be yours to deal with.

The aftermath of this drama is still developing. We’ll keep you updated.

In the meantime, below is a snippet of the chat messages her friends sent in to Sugar Daily:

http://www.sugardaily.ng/lagos-father-orders-runz-girl-from-love-vendor-his-daughter-shows-up-to-the-hotel/

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by falconey(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
that family need to enter NOLLYWOOD...... They'll make lots of money.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Elslim: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
jihofa

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by youngwarlocks: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
lol ;Dlol
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Paloma555: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Niyeal(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Comment first, read later. Ftc
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by ifex370(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
FP in sight cool
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by delishpot: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gobe!
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Paloma555: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by yanabasee(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
So her father has such amount of money to dash out to runz girls and she's a professional slut?

Hmmm.... Wonders! Some girls punaa no de rest inside pants!
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by yanabasee(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
So her father has such amount of money to dash out to runz girls and she's a professional slut?

Like father like daughter!
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Flashh: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Father and daughter are both silly.

Their family should be in big shame because they were both caught in the act.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by whirlwind7(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
What else is new?
Father and daughter are both guilty, except it was a set up between the girl's father and her p!mp.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Leobrain(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
And it will hit FP.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by juliusocean(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
sits down on ma king chair patiently waiting
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by missmary(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Like Papa like Pikin... Abegi next
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by peeparty(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Both of them are actually yaba left patient..
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by dyadeleye(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Everyday for the thief ,one day for the owner....
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by hatux: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
undecided

gringrin
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by drey076(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Stupid man, he developed high blood pressure because he incidentally met her daughter, if na another gal, he for don Straff her. God catch am
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by afolwalex20(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Y r dey hiding d girl's name 4rm us undecided
Wetin concern we n dem??

Dem no cover am well self.. it's ibidun

Niyeal:
Comment first, read later. Ftc
Bro u r not d ftc tongue
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Glowstone(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Faints

is she related to lalasticlala shocked shocked
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Glowstone(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Liam

how did I comment twice
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Plus the father o. The daughter and the two lunatics chatting

They are all in a wasted cycle
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Olasco93: 1:59am On Sep 18, 2015
That's the problem with 'some' Nigerian men, they will still show their Ignorant Pride even at their own peril. Is beating the girl the solution to boths waywardness?

That's why i like foreign men to some extent. ''James Bond will just see it that She is his daughter, he will be surprise at first, but will calmly sighs and take the girl to the car, drive her home and sit her down. He will confess to the girl, likewise the girl, they will both Repent from it and promise each other never to engage in Waywardness anymore without the Mother and any thirdparty knowing...
But for Naija, the father will so disgrace himself, the girl and all their families at large including the dead and the living.
The father should be ashamed of himself. I hope we all learn from this.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Kingphaz: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2015
watin them they find for this life sheeye them don get am ni?

Thank God say this one na Olosho pikin and Olosho patronizer papa. No be all those rape rape news.

Kingin'
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 18, 2015
This is what almost every girl do on campus, prostitution(runZ) the thing is so scaringly pandemic!!! It's such a pity; I have met so many, and even created a thread about my experience!!! An only child of an average family who was into school prostitution, I felt so bad... my people it's everywhere;
The said man has gotten a taste of his own poisen; foolish man pranking his daughters...

For car owners n diagnostics shops, check ma signature n help urself.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 18, 2015
It's obvious the OP is a "runz girl" too from the conversation. The words there look "agberoish" and it takes only an agbero to chat in that manner.

I've tried severally to read and understand the chat but I can't. angry
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by damoobaba: 3:48am On Sep 18, 2015
I love ur story and d arrangee chat.keep it up you'll get there

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by bookceleb: 4:02am On Sep 18, 2015
this na d real one chance.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by kokoA(m): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Occupational hazard
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by driand(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

that makes the story a lie,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life / Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses. / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.