Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims (42606 Views)

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / What Does Holy Quran Says On This? / What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
''There is no god save allah and Muhammad is his prophet'' so is the islamic confession.

That shows only Muhammad is the prophet of allah. All other prophets are from the God of Isaac. This is the reason God of Isaac's revelations are revealed in a totally different manner. No falling down unconscious, no sweating or bearing revelations with great trouble as did Muhammad.

Do you know why it is difficult to call ''God'' in islam but allah? It is because they are not the same spiritual Being. The Arabs have a long history of calling their idols ''Allah''.

Ishmael was too young to know the religion of Abraham very well when he was sent away. His mother was an Egyptian who came from idolaterous background. His mother also mary an Egyptian woman for him. We know Egyptians to be idol worshipers.

That was the reason the Arabs were idol worshipers. They inherited idol worship from their father, Ishmael.

If you say idol worship came to Arabs after Ishmael, who brought it? The truth is that Ishmael was brought up under the envirolment of idol worship - his mother, his wife.

Satan saw the above as a good opportunity to deceive the Arabs who had no knowledge of the true God and make himself God due to their ignorance by introducing islam. Most of what they were doing to worship their allah before islam are still being practiced in islam today because it is the same allah. Satan could not have done that in Istrael. Istrael had knowledge of the true God they have been following.

Abraham ensured Isaac did not marry a wife who would turn him away from the true God.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
^Epic fail.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sometimes I just think God has decided to punish them with their own intended ignorance, by making them feel they understand what is not logical to a sensible kindergarten. They tend to protect it by their various means and then it brings them to the jungle of confusion, trying to get out of the web trap, then they fumble... Imagine cleanvessel and read this.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2013
cleanvessel seems to be talking, trying hard to convince himself that he is right.

how do you say God in the language of the jews? is christianity not an offshoot of judaism, indeed a branch, even though rejecting her mother, judaism? how do you say God in christian language be it latin and or greek in addition to the aramaic spoken by the master himself, Jesus son f Mary [as] who was not a christian, clearly not from the religion of the children of his time, too?

are you borrowing word from english language to deceive us, saying the word God is what the aramaic, latin, greek, and hebrew say when they want to say the english word God?

this is pitiful of you. while the intention of the builder of kaaba was not to house 'idols' in it, you can say young Ishmael with his mother were the builder. you have to prove it.

consider this and you will see how far from the truth you are.
the very egypt you are putting down in the time of Ishmael, his grand nephew, Joseph lived in it and brought Israel and his whole family, all the 12 sons and their silent sisters to live in egypt. Abraham [as] left a polytheistic Babylon of Ur with Sarah and arrived at Egypt. He didn't experience polytheism in Egypt because the bible didn't say that. so the wife of Abraham from Egypt 'Hagar" wouldnt have been a polytheist. or was she? But when Sarah was going to get a wife for Isaac, she went to the polytheist Ur and no wonder Rebbecca was what she was unless the bible was lying. So the wife of Ishmael by his wife is not the same with her husband or children like the way the wife of Isaac from Ur was with her husband and children, being deceitful, hating and preferring and this couldnt be the quality of non idolater. This is from your bible unless you dont read.

here is a question to awake your consciousness, hopefully; was Joseph, son and grandchildren of Isaac, idolaters in egypt when they arrived under the king of the time of Joseph? it doesnt seem so as the king seemed to have practiced the religion of Joseph.

finally, after many centuries of living in egypt, when the children of Israel departed, they seemed to have decided to make for themselves a god in Gold. did the egyptians force them to make god in Gold? what do you call those who worship what is physical, except idolaters?

you blame king Solomon who build the temple you can wait to see it built back up that he worshiped idols. is that also the fault of egyptians or Ishmael or his mother who were already dead long time? and up to the time of death of father Abraham, even at his funeral, Ishmael was not accused as an idolater. read you bible, once again, because if the bible accused the children of israel worship Gold god, and they did not accuse Ishmael at all, it shows he was not an idolater and you only badmouthed a good soul.

even you cleanvessel, your idolatry is first class; some of what you worship you cant give us its name and you cant describe it, either. tell us about holy ghost if you know or its not you God anymore, along with the man Jesus? you who worship man has the liver to accuse anybody of idolatry!

2 Likes

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2013
golpen: Sometimes I just think God has decided to punish them with their own intended ignorance, by making them feel they understand what is not logical to a sensible kindergarten. They tend to protect it by their various means and then it brings them to the jungle of confusion, trying to get out of the web trap, then they fumble... Imagine cleanvessel and read this.

I thought you have said bye-bye before. Saying good evening after you have said good night? Muslims are fond of lying.

Have you seen from the above bible and quran quotes that no prophet is expected from the lineage of Ishmael? What is your comment?
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
cleanvessel:

I thought you have said bye-bye before. Saying good evening after you have said good night? Muslims are fond of lying.

Have you seen from the above bible and quran quotes that no prophet is expected from the lineage of Ishmael? What is your comment?

I won't be surprised at your comment above. It clearly shows how christian you are. Imagine how you got several half baked and contradictory stories in your bible, all because you have refused to get simple messages clear. I did say I was done with you on revelation conscious sub conscious issue and not the whole thread.

Let's see how you try with your knowledge of primary school comprehension classes and your adult maturity as you go through this link, searching for answers to your question.

www.islamicity.com/mosque/muhammad_bible.htm
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ golpen

The link you gave is the write-up of a person who is so much ignorant of the Bible.

I wonder when you people will stop self-deception. All the matters talked about in the link have been treated many times on this site. You keep repeating the same thing wrongly.

True, Ishmael had a promise by God to make him great. You can see the Arabs are truly great nations in terms of wealth. That has nothing to do with prophethood. You may want to know that Ishmael was not the child God promised Abraham. He came to life through the bondswoman due to Abraham's impatience to wait for God's promise.

Genesis 17
19. And God said , Sarah thy wife shall bear a son indeed and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my COVENANT with him for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, and with his SEED after him.

20. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee (i.e Abraham's prayer): Behold I have blessed him, and I will make him fruitful, and I will multiply him exceedingly, twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

As you can see above, God's covenant for Isaac and his Seed is EVERLASTING. It cannot be shared by or transferred to Ishmael. Ishmael was not the child God promised Abraham and he had no COVENANT for him or his descendants to be a prophet but a PROMISE for blessing.

Since God had no covanant with Ishmael, how would God sent a prophet through his descendant? That should tell a reasonable person that Muhammad had no prophecy in the Bible.

A prophet like unto Moses is not Muhammad as explained above. Besides, Muhammad was not the expected prophet, it was Jesus. The prophecy of a prophet like Moses came long before Jesus was born. How could the prophecy jump the coming of Jesus to the coming Muhammad who came much later? So much ignorance exhibited by the writer in that link.

Was Muhammad Ghost or man? How could a man be called invisible Holy Ghost? This is more serious than ignorance. It is an established fact that Muhammad's parents were devotees of Jinn-devil religion. They were Satan worshipers. If somebody has his senses in good order, he shouldn't think such parents would give birth to the Holy Ghost. Holy Ghost coming from Satan's servant? Never.

The writer is deceived to deceive. MUHAMMAD IS NOT IN THE BIBLE AND CANNOT BE IN THE BIBLE.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dragging issues on this topic is like going through an endless journey. No one is asking you to believe that his advent was prophesied in the bible and that is not the basis of why I am a muslim. I definitely wasn't expecting you to agree with the link.

But the confidence you pose when giving your flimsy analysis may be highly commendable by an ignorant fellow rather, it is laughable to the sensible. When it was promised in deut 18:18 that a prophet is to be sent from the isrealites brethren, so from where else would the prophet be from.

A prophet like like unto moses, and how is jesus like moses? Of course it could jump jesus A S to muhammed S A W, because moses' prophecy doesn't cancel that of jesus. Prophecies have been heard of a black president in america and he didn't come until very lately after some other whites have been president. Let's just lay it to rest, may ALLAH illuminate yours and other reader's heart to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2013
golpen: Dragging issues on this topic is like going through an endless journey. No one is asking you to believe that his advent was prophesied in the bible and that is not the basis of why I am a muslim. I definitely wasn't expecting you to agree with the link.

But the confidence you pose when giving your flimsy analysis may be highly commendable by an ignorant fellow rather, it is laughable to the sensible. When it was promised in deut 18:18 that a prophet is to be sent from the isrealites brethren, so from where else would the prophet be from.

A prophet like like unto moses, and how is jesus like moses? Of course it could jump jesus A S to muhammed S A W, because moses' prophecy doesn't cancel that of jesus. Prophecies have been heard of a black president in america and he didn't come until very lately after some other whites have been president. Let's just lay it to rest, may ALLAH illuminate yours and other reader's heart to the truth.

You have made no valid points there and besides, I noticed you are silent on my other salient points but you just said something to make people believe you are not short of words:

1. We are talking of spiritual things you are talking of an American president prophecised by a carnal man. How relevant? Your rating has seriously dropped.

2. You have seen from the Bible and Quran (Gen. 17:19, Quran 29:27) that only Isaac and his descendants had unending COVENANT of PROPHETHOOD with God,Ishmael didn't. Therefore no true prophet could come from Ishmael's generations as far as the true God is concerned. Muhammad, being a descent of Ishmael could not have been appointed by the true God.

3. No prophecy from God could come for Muhammad in the Bible and it is not there and it cannot be there. It was not in the plan of God to appoint a prophet outside the lineage of Isaac. In reality, all other prophets came from Isaac's descent as planned by God except Muhammad. By now you must have seen the truth but indulge yourself in self-deception. May God deliver you from the power of falsehood.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
cleanvessel:

You have made no valid points there and besides, I noticed you are silent on my other salient points but you just said something to make people believe you are not short of words:

1. We are talking of spiritual things you are talking of an American president prophecised by a carnal man. How relevant? Your rating has seriously dropped.

2. You have seen from the Bible and Quran (Gen. 17:19, Quran 29:27) that only Isaac and his descendants had unending COVENANT of PROPHETHOOD with God,Ishmael didn't. Therefore no true prophet could come from Ishmael's generations as far as the true God is concerned. Muhammad, being a descent of Ishmael could not have been appointed by the true God.

3. No prophecy from God could come for Muhammad in the Bible and it is not there and it cannot be there. It was not in the plan of God to appoint a prophet outside the lineage of Isaac. In reality, all other prophets came from Isaac's descent as planned by God except Muhammad. By now you must have seen the truth but indulge yourself in self-deception. May God deliver you from the power of falsehood.

I agree I have no valid points you could debunk. What salient points did you make? I'm still always surprised at how you talk like you are GOD's personal assistant (audhubillah) who knows all HIS mind, speaking authoritatively that HE has no plans to bring a prophet from the ishmaelites. Did HE ever mention that? You better be careful how you make regards to GOD.

Maybe you or your version of the bible tags the convenant as that of prophethood, but the bible I have here mentions only CONVENANT(what a shame) which might have been something else, but for the sake of argument, I also agree it is of prophethood. The fact is the prophecy did not nullify a prophet coming from the descendant of the brother.

And that is what comes when deut 18:18 says GOD shall send forth a prophet from one of their BROTHERS, which definitely is not Jesus A S for he was one of them and not of their brothers. The prophecy describes the prophet as that who is like Moses A S and we have given you account of similarities between Moses A S and Muhammad S A W.

I made reference to the black president prophecy to refute your claims that the prophecy in deuteronomy is for Jesus because he came earlier and I'm sure a sensible mind should get that straight away. I don't care if my rating is dropped because I don't speak to earn any. Maybe you speech for rating is why you are always ashamed of backing off when you get spanked on the head, but fyi, speaking on after that only displays your level ignorance and brings questions up about your faculty.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ golpen

You have no choice but to agree to the truth that God's COVENANT with Isaac was that of PROPHETHOOD because, aside that the Bible said it, even the Quran confirms it. But do you also see it there that the COVENANT of PROPHETHOOD is EVERLASTING and cannot be transferred to Ishmael or his generation? Where was it transferred to Ishmael? God would not break His COVENANT.

Was Jesus not their BROTHER? What is your definition of a BROTHER? If Jesus who came from their mother side was not their BROTHER, how Muhammad who came from the father's side would be one? Muhammad was not their COMPLETE BROTHER but HALF-BROTHER but Jesus was.

There is absolutely no SIMILARITY between Moses and Muhammad. Moses did not bear God's revelations with great TROUBLE, no FALLING DOWN UNCONSCIOUS, no SWEATING profusely like Muhammad did. No other prophets of God experienced the case of Muhammad. Where is the SIMILARITY? Pure delusion.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
@cleanvessel

Stop spitting gibberish

Yes I agree that it is a covenant of prophethood and yes it is everlasting we muslims still believe in all those prophets, but it doesn't mean aa prophet wasn't coming from the other wing. This is not sharing of the covenant, neither is it transfering. You don't need to collect a gift from someone before giving a replica to another if you have them at your disposal.

Must you twist what is clear? Regarding 'their brother' means the brother of isrealites generally and not from within them. This is as simple. Please stop parading your hypocrisy here.

I'll give the similarities between Moses AS and Muhammad S A W for the benefit of those who don't know or didn't go through that link, so that they'll be enlightened and see how hypocritic you are becoming on this issue.

1. Both were both given comprehensive law code of life (10 commandments and shariah respectively)

2. Both encountered enemies and won in miraculous ways.

3. Both went on migration from plots to assassinate them.

These are just a few to save us from the long list. But beware, there isn't a similarity as above between Moses A S and Jesus PBUH, neither is there any in a logical sense. In fact, Jesus PBUH was born without any male intervention but Moses A S was (a clear difference).

You better stop deceiving yourself. GOD's promise to the isrealites isn't a barrier to the advent of a prophet from the family of ishmael A S. I'll still give more evidence when next I'm less busy.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
@cleanvessel

Stop spitting gibberish

Yes I agree that it is a covenant of prophethood and yes it is everlasting we muslims still believe in all those prophets, but it doesn't mean aa prophet wasn't coming from the other wing. This is not sharing of the covenant, neither is it transfering. You don't need to collect a gift from someone before giving a replica to another if you have them at your disposal.

Must you twist what is clear? Regarding 'their brother' means the brother of isrealites generally and not from within them. This is as simple. Please stop parading your hypocrisy here.

I'll give the similarities between Moses AS and Muhammad S A W for the benefit of those who don't know or didn't go through that link, so that they'll be enlightened and see how hypocritic you are becoming on this issue.

1. Both were both given comprehensive law code of life (10 commandments and shariah respectively)

2. Both encountered enemies and won in miraculous ways.

3. Both went on migration from plots to assassinate them.

These are just a few to save us from the long list. But beware, there isn't a similarity as above between Moses A S and Jesus PBUH, neither is there any in a logical sense. In fact, Jesus PBUH was born without any male intervention but Moses A S was (a clear difference).

You better stop deceiving yourself. GOD's promise to the isrealites isn't a barrier to the advent of a prophet from the family of ishmael A S. I'll still give more evidence when next I'm less busy.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ golpen

'Brothers' means male children born in the same mother lineage, not male children from a different country with a different mother. Your interpretation of a 'brother' is not acceptable to any reasonable person. You coined it to suit your argument.

I put it to you again that there is no similarity between Moses and Muhammad. See the difference:

They were not spoken to by the same God. God of Moses has a way of speaking. When He spoke to Moses, he would not fall on ground unconscious. At times Moses would talk to God in reply.

When allah spoke to Muhammad, he would fall down unconscious, sweating. I have told you severally the 'Strongman' who deals with his servants that way. If you say it was God, show me an example of other prophets God dealt with in that way.

Since their manner of receiving revelations was not the same, the similarities you mentioned are cooked -up, fashioned to create legitimacy for Muhammad.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Our dear cleanvessel grin

I know you don't mean to put that on my face by your words anyway, but do I have a choice?

Imagine you're streamlining being brothers to maternal alone, in your own sensibility. You condition is indeed pitiable. Smh.

You are only being stubborn in your christian way. I'll just pray GOD in HIS infinite mercy helps you.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
golpen: Our dear cleanvessel grin

I know you don't mean to put that on my face by your words anyway, but do I have a choice?

Imagine you're streamlining being brothers to maternal alone, in your own sensibility. You condition is indeed pitiable. Smh.

You are only being stubborn in your christian way. I'll just pray GOD in HIS infinite mercy helps you.

Tell me, why was Muhammad falling down, sweating, snoring like a camel and bearing allah's revelations with a great trouble?

By that alone, do you still need to be told that it was not the God of Isaac who appointed Muhammad because He (God) had no covenant of prophethood with his forefather, Ishmael?

I'm sure you have got the message but only pretending. The message must have been so clear to a primary school pulpil, reading this long.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
cleanvessel:

Tell me, why was Muhammad falling down, sweating, snoring like a camel and bearing allah's revelations with a great trouble?

By that alone, do you still need to be told that it was not the God of Isaac who appointed Muhammad because He (God) had no covenant of prophethood with his forefather, Ishmael?

I'm sure you have got the message but only pretending. The message must have been so clear to a primary school pulpil, reading this long.

Thank you for your time.

###########
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Akindarchi(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Wow! All theses back and forth argument made me almost forget d original topic. I av noticed cleanvessel and his contributions on different threads, and I av to say he reminds me of an Ayat in surah layl "verily we take upon ourselves to guide" I.e nothing short of Divine guidance wud make ds dude bulge. Back to the topic, I think I can contribute by answering 2 questions dat were posted up back at d beginning of the thread: when did the people of the book throw it behind their back and why did they do so. The answer to d first one in my opinion is in surah Bayyinah(the clear evidence) ayat no 4 "Nor did the pple of the book make schisms until after there came to them Clear evidence". And the answer to d second question can be got by examining the stories of the life of the Prophet, the Jews then were annoyed that d long awaited Prophet came from d Arabs rather from among them, It is said dat dey cud av recognised the Prophet as easily as dey wud av known their own children becauses of the descriptions of him in their books, so they had to hide some parts of it and distort some parts. And going by the quranic verse d thread opener brought it says (I am not quoting) "ask the people of the book ...IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT". So if I were to follow the advice, I can ask d Jews and Christians about tins I am in doubt of, and one tin I av realised after being Christian before being Muslim is dat, Christianity isn't as simple as islam...but still I wud keep it in mind to hala at a christian if I av a question which not even our muslim scholars can answer...but then again, which sect of christians do u advise I ask anyways? May Peace be upon u

2 Likes

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by unphilaz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
cleanvessel:
@dareabiola98

Quran 16:43
And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men whom We inspired - Ask the followers of the Remembrance IF YE KNOW NOT!

Here again, allah is referring muslims to the receivers of the Scripture. This continued reference indicates allah seriousness about the earlier Scripture.

Quran 16:44
With clear proofs and WRITINGS.....

I'm sure you know the quran was not revealed in writing. Therefore the 'writings' above refers to the earlier Scriptures.

So the warning you talk about is not relevant to the Scripture, which allah confirmed the writing as authentic.

Then, this question to you: where is the written Scripture if not the Bible?

The Advanced Learners Dictionary defines Scripture as the Bible.

No doubt the Scripture is the Bible, confirmed written with PROOF by allah.

Again, as earlier asked by the OP, why would allah contradict the earlier Scripture, confirmed as authentic by himself?
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by fulli16(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2019
now you moved the goal post from 'bible' to scriptures, a plural identity while bible is just 1. how do you fit one into many?

Allah is the Owner Who revealed His Books. The bible is not one of them.

Taurah of Musa [as] you dont have it in your bible because it is evident that Moses couldnt have written how he died and buried.
Sabur of Dawud [as] you dont have it in your bible because it is evident that David would not say that he was an adulterer, a wife snatcher and a husband killer.
Injil of Isa bin Maryam [as] you dont have it in your bible because it is evident that Jesus couldnt have disagreed with John son of Zacharia about who John was.

What you have are diluted and admixture of what seems true in part and outright fallacy, the handwork and trick of satan.

And as to the english language and dictionary, favor in america, favour in england. which one is correct depends on where you are writing your exam.

your case is similar to the case of the adopted mother who was forced to tell the truth because everyone knows she was not pregnant at the time the 'child' should have been in the oven/womb. the womb knows the right child. God knows the Books He revealed and your Bible is not one of them; Taurah to Moses, Sabur to David, Injil to Jesus and Quran to Muhammad [as to all]. now who received the Bible and provide his/her name either your bible or shame us by providing it in the Quran?

what you called scripture/bible is the adopted child and Taurah, Sabur and Injil that God says He gave to the honored prophets [as] as indicated in the Quran are the true 'babies' of the mother because she actually carry the pregnancy of each child to full term resulting in live birth.

Your ignorance amazes me
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Babaheekmat: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Laughing..

This OP mumu die
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by yinkasly(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2020
I believe you won't call your pastor a liar.....

What The Scriptures Say About God, That The Bible Does Not Say (Part 1)
By Reno Omokri

Let me shock your religious mind: When Paul
wrote in 2 Timothy 3:16 that "All scripture is
given by inspiration of God", he was not
referring to the Bible.
The Bible is neither accurate or complete Scripture. In fact, at the time Paul was living, the Bible had not come into existence. What existed was Scripture. The Bible as you know it today, came about by the decision of men at various councils of which the most notable were the First Council
of Nicaea in 325AD, and the Council of Trent (AKA Council of Rome) in 382AD.
These men who held these councils were
guided by their denominational dogma
(doctrines that are traced to a church, not to Scripture),
and many believers of those days did not accept their decision on the 66 Books they chose as The Bible. What happened to those believers? They were
persecuted, burnt at the stake, killed violentlyand publicly, until all organised resistance to the accepted Bible was crushed.It is very clear from Scripture that their choice of the books they chose to be in The Bible was wrong, because they mistakenly included the Book of Jude, which, unknown to them,
included two verses were Jude (the brother of
our Lord the Christ), quotes from The Book of
Enoch in Jude 1:14-15: "Enoch the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the
Lord is coming with thousands upon
thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone,

and to convict all of them of all the ungodly
acts they have committed in their ungodliness,
and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners
have spoken against him" The part of those
verses, starting from "See, the Lord..." issa
direct quotation from the Book of Enoch. Why
did the various councils not include that book
in The Bible? It was obviously believed to be
Scripture by Christ's brother and His apostles.
Incidentally, 1600 years AFTER these Councils,
The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in
1946/7 at Qumran. Along with the en-Gedi
Scrolls, which were discovered in 1970, The
Dead Sea Scrolls are the oldest Scripture in
existence, and they contain the Book of Enoch!

Reno Omokri wrote this and posted by Daddy freeze. To my surprise, they are both Christian's.

Reno Omokri is a Christian teaching TV show host, and pastor of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California and Abuja. So are they lieing to the followers?
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by yinkasly(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2020
This is why Reno said Paul is not referring to today's Bible as scripture and today's Bible is neither accurate nor complete.

Books Mentioned, But Not Found, In The Bible
There are many books mentioned in the Bible, but not included. Like:

Book of the Covenant Exodus 24:7
Book of the Wars of the Lord Numbers 21:14
Book of Jasher Joshua 10:13
The Manner of the Kingdom / Book of Statutes 1 Samuel 10:25
Book of Samuel the Seer 1 Chronicles 29:29
Nathan the Prophet 1 Chronicles 29:29 2 Chronicles 9:29
Acts of Solomon 1 Kings 11:41
Shemaiah the Prophet 2 Chronicles 12:15
Prophecy of Abijah 2 Chronicles 9:29
Story of Prophet Iddo 2 Chronicles 13:22
Visions of Iddo the Seer 2 Chronicles 9:29
Iddo Genealogies 2 Chronicles 12:15
Book of Jehu 2 Chronicles 20:34
Sayings of the Seers . 2 Chronicles 33:19
Book of Enoch Jude 1:14
Book of Gad the Seer 1 Chronicles 29:29
Epistle to Corinth 1 Corinthians 5:9
Epistle to the Ephesians Ephesians 3:3
Epistle from Laodicea to the Colossians Colossians 4:16
Nazarene Prophecy Source Matthew 2:23
Acts of Uziah 2 Chronicles 26:22
The Annals of King David 1 Chronicles 27:24
Jude, the Missing Epistle Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all

Wake up to your brain. If these are inspired by God, why would some council remove them? And if they are not inspired, how on Earth did inspired book reference them? Go and ask your leader. They can't explain it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.