Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom (9875 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by legacysystems2(f): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
He arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who's an Ibo woman. By the way his uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August his bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.

He came back that day because he could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. He was reluctant to return home since he had just left but he couldn't think of a better place to go so he headed home. On getting to our compound, he didn't find the gate man at his post and he was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got him worried when he saw the gate man's sandals right inside their sitting room. He just told myself that something is going on between his uncle's wife and this dirty boy. He was right, when he moved close to the window of his uncle's bedroom he started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. He tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, he summoned courage and walk to the door as if he wanted to tell my uncle's wife that he was back. He opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn't get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

He simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later his uncle's wife joined him and started begging that it would not happen again. He didn't say a word but when she kept pressing, he said ok I've heard. Later she brought food for him but he refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on him.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants him to sleep with her as an assurance that he wont tell his uncle, always coming to his room half naked. Because of this he has not been eating in the house in the last one week, he is almost going broke already.

His uncle may be back next week. He will like people with more experience to tell him what to do when he comes back. Should he tell his uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by didicold(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
What would u like ur uncle to do if d shoe is on d oda foot and moreover how close r to ur uncle, is he d kind of person dat will appreciate u telling him or otherwise, as for me, i would reveal it, not doing so insinuates dat u r ok wit his wife's affairs and for God's sake in ur uncle's bed, how low can she get?
Well sha ,dats for me o,as for u ,do whatever u feel is best but if ur uncle's wife doznt join u to her list of conquest, she will set anoda trap for u, mayb like poison?
Be kiaful o
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Enegod(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
k
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by 25omega(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
pics or it didn't happen
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Emaprince: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
husband caught with a made..woman caught with driver or gateman..na wa o!...dairy gateman for that matter.

a woman that is not able to produce a child is cheating instead of respecting the husband for not looking for a child outside
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by UyiIredia(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chai ! The man strong.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by overdrive(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
25omega: pics or it didn't happen

Yes show us the gateboy pictures.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Abbey2sam(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
No picture.....................................................
No link ......................................................... don't you have a camera phone? ............

If I were you though, I will shot da Bleep up....

Because you don't have any evidence against her or is the gate man ready to testify against himself and your uncle's wife ?

I've seen a case like this that led to the exit of the nephew from the house, but if you know that your uncle will believe you, you can go ahead and tell him what has been happening under his roof and on his matrimonial bed......

May God help you in your quest..............
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
legacy_systems: He arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who's an Ibo woman. By the way his uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August his bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.

He came back that day because he could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. He was reluctant to return home since he had just left but he couldn't think of a better place to go so he headed home. On getting to our compound, he didn't find the gate man at his post and he was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got him worried when he saw the gate man's sandals right inside their sitting room. He just told myself that something is going on between his uncle's wife and this dirty boy. He was right, when he moved close to the window of his uncle's bedroom he started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. He tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, he summoned courage and walk to the door as if he wanted to tell my uncle's wife that he was back. He opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn't get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

He simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later his uncle's wife joined him and started begging that it would not happen again. He didn't say a word but when she kept pressing, he said ok I've heard. Later she brought food for him but he refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on him.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants him to sleep with her as an assurance that he wont tell his uncle, always coming to his room half naked. Because of this he has not been eating in the house in the last one week, he is almost going broke already.

His uncle may be back next week. He will like people with more experience to tell him what to do when he comes back. Should he tell his uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?
lobatan!
Commotion
i wil say watch d woman if she doz nt repent report er
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na today E don tey,since the days of joseph but thank God say God hand dey upon that guy to make am resist the immorality....so your story no surprise me 1bit.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by dgitrader(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
FAKE RECYCLED STORY OP u try small.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-73277.html

See the full movie script on the link above
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by yuzedo: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
ok so is he a gate man or a gate boy?? undecided

anyway tenk 4 dis salacious lugubrious and mendacious supper story. my preek standed up small (only 12inches) angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Numerouuuno: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
OP,why didn't you add the source of this story
You made it seem as if you were in need of advice for a close friend of yours.
Na wa o
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Andyblaze: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: ok so is he a gate man or a gate boy?? undecided

anyway tenk 4 dis salacious lugubrious and mendacious supper story. my preek standed up small (only 12inches) angry angry
suck mine
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by HURUCHI(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Numero uuuno: OP,why didn't you add the source of this story
You made it seem as if you were in need of advice for a close friend of yours.
Na wa o

hmmmmmmmmmmm u are funny
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by MyPoint: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
The story portrays you as a Male.But you are a female. Which should I believe
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Negotiate with her on d condition she will swear never to repeat it. She will cooperate, but do not attempt blackmailing, blackmailers are always killed.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Danhumprey: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why didn't he join them and make it a 3.some angry
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Les: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
didicold: What would u like ur uncle to do if d shoe is on d oda foot and moreover how close r to ur uncle, is he d kind of person dat will appreciate u telling him or otherwise, as for me, i would reveal it, not doing so insinuates dat u r ok wit his wife's affairs and for God's sake in ur uncle's bed, how low can she get?
Well sha ,dats for me o,as for u ,do whatever u feel is best but if ur uncle's wife doznt join u to her list of conquest, she will set anoda trap for u, mayb like poison?
Be kiaful o
you are already commenting, gullibility at its peak, how many times do I have to hear this recycled story. Op prove me wrong and I will prove you a liar... It's not a must to post topic on nairaland.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Numerouuuno: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
HURUCHI:

hmmmmmmmmmmm u are funny
how?
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by didicold(f): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Les
Ogagun, shey kosi, wetin consign agbeero wit overload, if its a recycled story all d best to d op, i dont spend my life online following nairaland so how would i know its recycled, i come comment be dat, shey i borrow bytes from u? Alagba take time o*wags finger*
Les: you are already commenting, gullibility at its peak, how many times do I have to hear this recycled story. Op prove me wrong and I will prove you a liar... It's not a must to post topic on nairaland.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by goldfish80(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Cooked up rubbish. I can't believe i gave the writer the benefit of doubt in the first place.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Tuntheycr7: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2013
didicold: @Les
Ogagun, shey kosi, wetin consign agbeero wit overload, if its a recycled story all d best to d op, i dont spend my life online following nairaland so how would i know its recycled, i come comment be dat, shey i borrow bytes from u? Alagba take time o*wags finger*
Ejo ni bobo yen fe ro jawe.....
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by dBard: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2013
Avoid her at all cost.. move out if u must.
The dilemma of should I tell undecided
I feel going t d husband mite b a mistake . I personally will opt t report tins t dier pastorand asap.
U r presently standing at a precipice n dont know yet n tins can go so wrong so fast..false witnesses n all..get my drift??
Peace cool
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by rodeo0070(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Phew!...

Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Brymo: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2013
25omega: pics or it didn't happen
......cos seeing is believing. end of story.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by didicold(f): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Help me tell am o

Tuntheycr7:
Ejo ni bobo yen fe ro jawe.....
grin
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by carzola(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2013
I think i should get a part time job as a gateman till ASUU calls off the strike, i rili need to get laid on duty.
Re: Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom by Clemzy16(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2013
What kindof pleasure do people derive from fabricating stories|

i read exactly this same story on the internet some years and somebody else is posting the same thing seeking for advices. I know some gullible people will soon come her and start writing heaven and earth| mcheeww...

(1) (Reply)

"My Breasts Are Like Towers!" / My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.